over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caber

The addition of a D2 agonists may not even be necessary. Tamoxifen has been shown to lower prolactin levels by itself.
I thought nova blocked it
But didn't actually do anything in lowering it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

Tamoxifen can revert the effects of chronic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism induced by hyperprolactinemia resistant to dopamine agonists

https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/123324

Treatment for 5 days with tamoxifen (20 mg/day) suppressed plasma PRL levels as measured in 5 samples over the day significantly by 20 ± 3% (means ± SEM; p < 0.01). During tamoxifen administration the inhibition of PRL secretion by 2.5 mg bromocriptine was further suppressed by 36 ± 7%, in comparison with the plasma PRL levels after bromocriptine alone (p < 0.01).

Just wanted to see those of you who use or have used caber. What was your dose.
.25 or .5 did you take it before bed or am?

Are you positive you need it????? Expert are now saying it is the most misused compound ppl are using when they don’t need it.

Get blood work to see if you need it, I once heard from a well know trt doc on the west coast that works with all the pros soo he knows the deal of what it takes. Say that he has never once seen a high prolactin reading in his whole career.

I’m not saying it is impossible, but if you are getting sides fron 19-nor there is more to the whole picture than a 19nor just it causing height prolactin.

Will it make you feel good, and mask what you think are prolactin sides, probably but get bloods man. It will make your hard, horry and make you head feel better if it’s off most likely.

Dopamine antagonist for a long period can really fuck up your neurological system long term. So be cautious because you don’t want to just start messing with it if you really don’t need it.

If you need it get it though. I would prefer to start low
Dosage.25/ 2-3 times a week it has a long half life
You could get away doing .5 even once a week , in the middle of the week. Play with it to make it work for you but that the standard. Good luck.

Funny you mentioned that stewie. I got a huge headache since yesterday but it's on the forhead like right above my eyes. Kinda toward the middle. I took first dose of .25 Monday. My plan was doing .5 twice a week but since it's been a while since I've used it. I figured I start there. Today I went up to .5
Hopefully the headache will subside soon. Wendsday I'm getting nerve block surgery on lower back for my 3 herniated disk. So I can't take aspirin for a week prior. So I don't want to take anything for the headache. Not even advil or Tylenol or anything like that just in case.

That's pretty common of the proximity of headaches associated with D2 agonists. In which case, that would be where your pituitary would sit (dangle).

This is interesting. I’ve had a massive headache today and didn’t even think it might be possibly from taking caber for first time yesterday.

Thought it was from possibly high prolactin or high BP….

This makes sense now….

Depends on dose of 19nor but typically .25 2x a week works well. I have even run .5 1x a wk with success. Or even 100mg P5P every night works great.

The only "side" I have ever gotten from Caber is reduced refractory timing lol
That is the side that I enjoy😁! I use 100mg P5P all year(just for all the benefits), 200mg during 19-nor run, then if bloods or sides show, add .25mg-.5mg mon/thur . Have been known to run 2- 19’s (lower mg) and haven’t needed(thank god)to break into the Caber. Luckily I have a cool doc but, it is super expensive @ pharmacy too.

Max

I always take mine 2xs per wk at .50 and I take it right before bed and never had any issues or maybe I just sleep through them but its working for me.

Just wanted to see those of you who use or have used caber. What was your dose.
.25 or .5 did you take it before bed or am?

pimpman what are the specifically positive effects that caber supplies for yourself?

I've always thought that caber was for prolactin and negating sexual side effects but I've also read from time to time that It can also help gynocomastia. This effect, if it does in fact exist, I'd assume is minimal but perhaps it can help tip things in the right direction.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear