over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cabergoline + Aromasin = Appetite Loss Nightmare

PumpinIron

Registered
I'm running a cycle with 200mg of Test E per week and 800mg of Tren E per week. I've done this cycle before countless times and it works very well for me.

Typically I'll run some Cabergoline on Tren cycles to keep my Prolactin levels in check. In the past it's worked awesome for me but this cycle something is up.

As of a week ago my appetite has gone to shit. I mean I can barely stomach the thought of any food and when I do eat it almost feels like I am going to puke it up.

The only thing different I've done on this cycle that differs from my past cycles is that I included 12.5mg of Aromasin during the cycle as my AI. I've never used Aromasin before (only Arimidex, Letro, etc.) so I almost wonder if it's the Aromasin alone or perhaps a combination of the Aromasin and the Caber.

Either way, I am hoping that the sides will go away because it's horrible not having any appetite whatsoever. I could literally go 24 hours without eating and still not even feel hungry or feel the desire to eat.

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything like this?

I get this way with deca.

But if you say you have done this cycle before with no problems.

You should not need any AI since your test is so low anyway

drop the aromasin and see how it goes, if everything went back to normal, you know what's going on.

If your Aromasin is from MP it's my understanding that he uses baking soda as a filler and they may be killing you appetite.

You're taking aromasin for 200mg test?... What...

how are you dosing aromasin? ED, EoD? I dont think its really needed, maybe 5-6.25mg ED. But if you need an AI .5mg-1mg of adex twice a week should be good for that amount of test imo

If your Aromasin is from MP it's my understanding that he uses baking soda as a filler and they may be killing you appetite.

Believe it or not I am actually using Aromasin from MP. I wasn't aware baking soda killed your appetite though?

I'm doing the Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Those are the lowest dose capsules that MP sells and you can't cut these things in half since they aren't those kind of pills.

Normally I would think most people wouldn't need an AI at 200mg of Test E per week, however, I seem to be very sensitive to gyno even at 200mg per week of Test. That being said, when I feel the sore nipples come on I take some Aromasin and that takes care of it.

I stopped taking the Aromasin and Cabergoline and I'm starting to feel a bit better. I still don't have much of an appetite but I can tell it's slowly coming back (I think).

I've used Arimidex in the past before but the way that stuff makes my joints feel I just can't tolerate it. Last time I used Arimidex I'd wake up in the morning feeling like my back was completely seized and I was 90+ years old.

Have your kidneys checked. When my kidneys were in danger ,I would get that urge to puke right after a meal. Peace.

I'm running a cycle with 200mg of Test E per week and 800mg of Tren E per week. I've done this cycle before countless times and it works very well for me.

Typically I'll run some Cabergoline on Tren cycles to keep my Prolactin levels in check. In the past it's worked awesome for me but this cycle something is up.

As of a week ago my appetite has gone to shit. I mean I can barely stomach the thought of any food and when I do eat it almost feels like I am going to puke it up.

The only thing different I've done on this cycle that differs from my past cycles is that I included 12.5mg of Aromasin during the cycle as my AI. I've never used Aromasin before (only Arimidex, Letro, etc.) so I almost wonder if it's the Aromasin alone or perhaps a combination of the Aromasin and the Caber.

Either way, I am hoping that the sides will go away because it's horrible not having any appetite whatsoever. I could literally go 24 hours without eating and still not even feel hungry or feel the desire to eat.

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything like this?

mp's caber?
i've heard mixed things about it any prolactin issues?

mp's caber?

Their Caber has worked great for me in the past and it definitely keeps my Prolactin in check. I think that what's going on currently with my appetite has something to do with the Aromasin, not the Caber. I've taken the Caber before and never had any issues but the Aromasin is new to me.

This guy i know is currently having the same problem.
Caber E3D and aromasin EOD from MP
Said hes having night sweats and crazy dreams.

Crack open one of those MP aromasin caps and taste it...it tastes...looks...feels exactly like baking soda....taste nothing like aromasin powder...garbage

I ran MP's Caber when i was doing 450mg NPP per wk and didn't have any prolactin issues at all.....

Crack open one of those MP aromasin caps and taste it...it tastes...looks...feels exactly like baking soda....taste nothing like aromasin powder...garbage

Interesting.... Who do you personally trust?

Not sure what Aromasin powder is supposed to taste like...?

This guy i know is currently having the same problem.
Caber E3D and aromasin EOD from MP
Said hes having night sweats and crazy dreams.

That's another side effect I'm getting but I think that's because of the Tren. Anytime I run high levels of Tren I have crazy dreams and even crazier night sweats.

mp's caber?

I just finished a cycle using MPs Caber and it worked great.... Great for libido too. I would get a little stuffy the first day i take it. Not sure why but assume its just one of the side effects

I ran MP's Caber when i was doing 450mg NPP per wk and didn't have any prolactin issues at all.....

Yeah, I can vouch that their Caber is good to go. Which leads me to wonder if their Caber is good to go why they would cut corners on their Aromasin. Not saying the Aromasin is bunk, but people seem to be under the impression that they cut it with baking soda?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member