advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cabergoline is considered a "dirty" drug.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I was doing some research and found this interesting. Apparently when you look at cabergolines pharmacology it matches the description of a "dirty" drug.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_drug

Apparently Ropinirole seems to be the best choice, as cabergoline is dirty, and pramipexole is more selective for D3, and all the other ergot derivatives are all "dirty" drugs.

Cabergoline is very effective as it is an extremely potent D2 ligand, it just happens to bind at many other alpha adrenergic and serotonergic and other dopaminergic sites as well, which pramipexole and ropinirole do not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 635
pramipexole causes more side effects because it is so D2 selective but overall less dirty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 619
I was just looking at Cabogerline's role in Constrictive Pericarditis.

I've always been one for Prami, but the stuff even gives me some serious sleep apnea.

Getting tired of all it. Gonna avoid all the progesterone/prolactin for awhile.

I was just looking at Cabogerline's role in Constrictive Pericarditis.

I've always been one for Prami, but the stuff even gives me some serious sleep apnea.

Getting tired of all it. Gonna avoid all the progesterone/prolactin for awhile.

Yah same here. Peptides don't really give me prolactin issues to begin with but for now on I'm going to just use Ipam/mod to avoid it altogether.

Irrespective of this, caber has tolerable side efffects compared to others. Also you have to discern what action it has at these receptor sites, just because it binds does not mean negative. It could simply be binding and closing the receptor.

Irrespective of this, caber has tolerable side efffects compared to others. Also you have to discern what action it has at these receptor sites, just because it binds does not mean negative. It could simply be binding and closing the receptor.

But, isn't an "antagonist" one that binds and closes the receptor while an agonist is the opposite? I may not know what I am talking about but I thought that sounded right and it looks like caber is mostly an agonist at these receptor sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the dose we require is miniscule? I'm on prescription dostinex it's only .5mg every 4 days keeps my prolactin in ck

I was on it for 7 years straight at .5mg 2-3x per week with no sides. Prolactin stayed low about 3minths after stopping it but is normal now.

I've never heard of Ropinirole though. I'll have to look it up.

I was on it for 7 years straight at .5mg 2-3x per week with no sides. Prolactin stayed low about 3minths after stopping it but is normal now.

Just wondering why u were on it so long?the caber

I've always been on gh and peptides and figured I'd add it to help reduce the bloat. I've noticed no diff since being off it lol
Hahaha I thought u might have been on a nandrolo e or tren run that long

n you wonder why you have all these head issues... lol :banghead:

dear lord!

caber hands down best in real world for prolactin but have to use respect and not stay on the shit due to dopamine effect...

n you wonder why you have all these head issues... lol :banghead:

dear lord!

caber hands down best in real world for prolactin but have to use respect and not stay on the shit due to dopamine effect...

just made appt a neurologist. Finally someone who actually knows their neurotransmitter's unlike my useless psychiatrist who looks stuff up on the Internet when I tell him things.

just made appt a neurologist. Finally someone who actually knows their neurotransmitter's unlike my useless psychiatrist who looks stuff up on the Internet when I tell him things.

lol
dude all I can tell you form the little shit I seen is you are 7 flavors of fucked with all the drugs you been on and the all overness of your head...

I cant tell what your goal is in the whole thing either...

I think you need to figure out what you want to accomplish.

docs are just gona keep giving you drugs.

more drugs wont necessarily fix anything and in most cases the drugs will belong term or life decision

to some degree I split heirs here as in all probability its gona be something for life, drug, sup, voodoo.... something

just pick your poison with open eyes as best you can.

"docs are just gona keep giving you drugs"

THIS!! I have been on the business end of the pill pushers.

lol
dude all I can tell you form the little shit I seen is you are 7 flavors of fucked with all the drugs you been on and the all overness of your head...

I cant tell what your goal is in the whole thing either...

I think you need to figure out what you want to accomplish.

docs are just gona keep giving you drugs.

more drugs wont necessarily fix anything and in most cases the drugs will belong term or life decision

to some degree I split heirs here as in all probability its gona be something for life, drug, sup, voodoo.... something

just pick your poison with open eyes as best you can.

Unfortunately my goal is a tough one. It is to feel the exact same way I do on amphetamines but without and amphetamines :)

I DO ALLOT OF "DIRTY" THINGS THANKS TO ITS AFFECTS ON DOPAMINE ... COULD ALMOST DROWNED A WOMAN WITH THAT KINDA LOAD LOL

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner