over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cabergoline

kandaandm

Registered
Does anybody know if cabergoline is stable in liquid solutions such as the ones sold on the research chemical sites?

I use pharmaceutical tabs and they come in a brown glass bottle with a desiccant built into the top. So that would make me think the manufacturer doesn't want them getting damp because that would degrade the compound.

So I stick with the tabs. One of the top sponsors carrys them.

Does anybody know if cabergoline is stable in liquid solutions such as the ones sold on the research chemical sites?

I asked Patrick Arnold this on another board and he doesn't believe It would be stable in H2O,in other solutions he doesn't know.

So I'm with BIGSWOLE on this.

Last edited:
This topic has been beat to death and there is no real answer. 50% of the people say yes 50% say no. IDK:confused:

From research i would say no. But PP carries a liquid version and everything thing they carry seems to be top notch. U may want to PM Phil on this one. Or just go with liquid prami.

im almost 2 weeks in on my cabargoline, and I got it from Phil/PP and so far so good

My caber is a research chem in a pretty thick liquid with a numbing taste. It definately works for me. Tabs, if available would definately be a better option though.

I believe that your cabergoline is fine. I have used research-grade cabergoline in liquid form and it has the expected effects ... including the usual mild sides like dry mouth.

The reason there is this rumor that liquid caber is unstable is a paper about the stability of fox bait with cabergoline in acetic acid.
**broken link removed**

I think there is little reason to think that this is relevant to our situation. The cabergoline we use isn't just an acetic acid solution.

well maybe caber just won't help me out because I'm on PPs for like 3-4 weeks at .5 my a day and I still have sensitive nips and lumps... sucks it always goes away after but takes some time thought this time I may have found real stuff. or caber just won't work for me

well maybe caber just won't help me out because I'm on PPs for like 3-4 weeks at .5 my a day and I still have sensitive nips and lumps... sucks it always goes away after but takes some time thought this time I may have found real stuff. or caber just won't work for me

Sounds like you have gyno from estro, no prolactin/progesterone.

Caber only helps control prolac/progest.

So if youre using caber and its not helping... start on some letro to help control those lumps.

Ive been using liquid caber for 3 years or so. (off and on of course)

Ive never had problems.

I had a serious case of deca dick on a cycle many years ago and started using liquid caber... bam... within 2 weeks I could get hard again.

Ive also had my prolactin levels checked while using caber on a tren cycle and they were well below normal.

As long as you use the caber within a reasonable amount of time (2-3 months) there should be no reason for it not to work.

Sounds like you have gyno from estro, no prolactin/progesterone.

Caber only helps control prolac/progest.

So if youre using caber and its not helping... start on some letro to help control those lumps.

That's right.

Anyone know if Caber should be used with IGF1-Lr3 or GH? This is all i'm running for now.

I've had gyno (from estrogen) in the past. Had to get surgery to remove so i don't want to go thru that again.

thanks.

well I've done many test cycles with other things but when I add tren or deca I get gyno going on and it def makes my libido basically go away being on tren so that makes me think it's from prolactin and not estro but I'll try some letro what dose would u recommend? 2.5 eod?

well I've done many test cycles with other things but when I add tren or deca I get gyno going on and it def makes my libido basically go away being on tren so that makes me think it's from prolactin and not estro but I'll try some letro what dose would u recommend? 2.5 eod?

Thanks for clarifying. It does sound like prolactin then. Re caber, are you getting the tell-tale sides? When the dosage gets a bit high, many people get a bit of drowsiness, nasal stuffiness and dry mouth. Then you back off the dosing a little.

Re letro, good drug for estro. 0.25mg ed is good. You won't (contrary to bro mythology) demolish your serum estro at this dose. But letro seems to kill libido in many people. My guess is that it is more active in the brain (where there is some aomatase) than some other AIs.

try bumping the dose up to 1mg/day for a few weeks and drop any tren/deca/drol

Cabergoline...

Stable in liquid form. Normally orally ingested. More utilizable and better processed in liquid form.
Chemical configuration and effects on dopamine even suggests caber good for depression, ED, athlete's concentration levels.
I prefer it for a "great sense of well-being". Helps then in gym, sex, business.
Also found to exhibit no addictive qualities.
FDA should allow the stuff to be OTC. Bayer would make a killing on the stuff if only it weren't so cheap to make. (my opinion, of course - follow the money)

Most informative article I've found where they're not necessarily selling the stuff, but they have links on the page to all sorts of junk:

Dostinex-Cabergoline

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity