over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cachexic's Shred Log.

u still plugging away at it bro? Leave the cereal at the store then you cant eat it. lol

Yeah dude, sprinting to the finish line. I keep thinking about how stupid I'll look if I post up my after pics and I'm all smooth and fat looking. :D

At the moment though I can't stop packing on the lbs no matter what I do. I'll probably have to deal with that until I swap out the D-vitamins for the W-vitamins. I don't consider it a good or bad thing. Sheer weight seems completely useless to know at this point.

Thanks for checking in, brother.

Last edited:
Hey man - just read your entry about getting the munchies - but i know what that's like! You should try some diabetic candy - they make sugar free jolly ranchers and also Wirther's carmels. Sold at the drug store. i find that if i have a few of those to suk on I can even sit in front of my kids while they are making brownies! The "sweetness" satisfies psychologically and there is no sugar to act as a catalyst to make you crave more. Although if you eat like 10 in an hour you get sorbitol farts............

Sugarfree Wirthir's caramels sounds pretty damn good, actually. Might have to try that; I enjoyed the real ones as a kid.

Yeah dude, sprinting to the finish line. I keep thinking about how stupid I'll look if I post up my after pics and I'm all smooth and fat looking. :D

Thats the beauty of the log right? Accountability.

We are gonna hold you to it!

Hey man - just read your entry about getting the munchies - but i know what that's like! You should try some diabetic candy - they make sugar free jolly ranchers and also Wirther's carmels. Sold at the drug store. i find that if i have a few of those to suk on I can even sit in front of my kids while they are making brownies! The "sweetness" satisfies psychologically and there is no sugar to act as a catalyst to make you crave more. Although if you eat like 10 in an hour you get sorbitol farts............

good idea. thanks.

At the moment though I can't stop packing on the lbs no matter what I do. I'll probably have to deal with that until I swap out the D-vitamins for the W-vitamins. I don't consider it a good or bad thing. Sheer weight seems completely useless to know at this point.

Thanks for checking in, brother.

sorry i meant to hit multi :banghead:

i wouldnt worry about weight dude. just keep looking at the mirror and doing what you are doing. as long as you are staying true to your diet and busting balls in the gym you will like the end result. Dont give up bro, not this time.

Thats the beauty of the log right? Accountability.

We are gonna hold you to it!

I know! That's always the hardest part of reading someone else's log. When they disappear in the end, leaving no results.

sorry i meant to hit multi :banghead:

i wouldnt worry about weight dude. just keep looking at the mirror and doing what you are doing. as long as you are staying true to your diet and busting balls in the gym you will like the end result. Dont give up bro, not this time.

I stopped worrying about weight. The weight is kind of satisfying. I'm blowin' up, man...I'm just going to embrace it for now. Certainly not giving up. Just had a serious, serious 5 A.M. workout with an old training buddy.

Day 12

181.4 lbs (-0.4 lbs)

Man. I'm blowin' up.

My old training buddy wanted me to do a 5 A.M. leg workout with him. He likes working out before work. He's crazy. Can always count on him to shock the shit out of me. He incorporates all sorts of fancy stuff you ProM people like. The drop sets and all those training variations, the intensity. I don't do all that. I'm in and out. Not to say I don't work hard on my own, but I really enjoy how much these workouts kill me.

He does high volume, then halfway through all the traditional bodybuilding exercises we stepped outside and did some sprints, dragging a heavy barrel behind us and all that old school type shit with chains and tires. My gold's has an outdoor area like that. In the end we finished with some leg press drop sets. I had to call off the workout before the last set because I was starting to get sick. Rofl!

Came home and passed out instantly after I had some whey.

My strength is climbing. Shit's just lighter, what can I tell you???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nailed it.

Nutrition:

200p/115c/65f
1,800 cals

Activity:

High intensity "Shock" leg day (high volume, sprints in between, 1 hr. 45 min duration total)

45 minutes of cardio, 150+ bpm

Listed the work out as activity just because it was so different from my usual workouts. I'm usually done in 45 mins tops.

Last edited:
Day 12

181.4 lbs (-0.4 lbs)

Man. I'm blowin' up.

My old training buddy wanted me to do a 5 A.M. leg workout with him. He likes working out before work. He's crazy. Can always count on him to shock the shit out of me. He incorporates all sorts of fancy stuff you ProM people like. The drop sets and all those training variations, the intensity. I don't do all that. I'm in and out. Not to say I don't work hard on my own, but I really enjoy how much these workouts kill me.

He does high volume, then halfway through all the traditional bodybuilding exercises we stepped outside and did some sprints, dragging a heavy barrel behind us and all that old school type shit with chains and tires. My gold's has an outdoor area like that. In the end we finished with some leg press drop sets. I had to call off the workout before the last set because I was starting to get sick. Rofl!

Came home and passed out instantly after I had some whey.

My strength is climbing. Shit's just lighter, what can I tell you???

Dude - that's sounds like an awesome workout! i always wanted to try the chains and rolling the big tire but it's not at any gym i've been to....Someday! i did get the rubber exercise bands and hooked them up on the bench/incline press so they push down when i push up - very freaky - worked good tho - got hella sore from it!

Bro it's something else. Was still dark outside because we trained so early. Stepping out into the crisp, cold weather mid workout to play with the barrels and tires and chains was crazy! I'm gonna be feeling this tomorrow.

I usually go out to that outdoor area with my jump rope and do some intense intervals when I get bored of cardio machines or when I need some cool fresh air.

Day 13.

Day 13

lbs (+1.6 lbs)

Stay on target. Stay on target! ::tar-wars

Haha.

I can't believe the way this weight just keeps piling on. I've never seen anything like it.

The water retention is really showing at 60 mg/day for many days now. That was a bad idea upping the dose, I think. Not conducive to my shredding. I had no idea dbol was capable of doing all of this on its own with a diet like mine. Really taken aback by this, but hey, now all you bros reading this who have never taken dbol will know. This shit blows you up and washes you out if it's properly dosed and you dose it high enough. Regardless of diet, too, evidently.

I look more washed out in my trunk area, but my arms have taken on a fantastically freakish, veiny, and lean look. I'm a lot thicker. Feel bigger, stronger. I love the results. It's just not the primary thing I want to see right now. I'm in the shred mind set.

I'm running out of dbol though. I think I maybe have two more days and it's all gone. So my weight will definitely start dropping after that.

Nutrition:

255p/115c/70f

2,100 cals

Activity:

Hour of cardio, 150+ bpm

Last edited:
Yes it will!

I'm running out of dbol though. I think I maybe have two more days and it's all gone. So my weight will definitely start dropping after that.

The Tren is adding some strength too!

My Girl has 1gram of protien per bodyweight. Why is it low everytime atleast 1.5gr/per bw?

Just asking!

The Tren is adding some strength too!

My Girl has 1gram of protien per bodyweight. Why is it low everytime atleast 1.5gr/per bw?

Just asking!

No problem. I'm open to questions and criticism.

I don't believe I have the muscle mass to warrant 300-400 grams of daily protein. Seems kinda high.

Last edited:
Day 14

Day 14

183.6 lbs (+0.6 lbs)

Last day of dbol supplementation.

Seventh dose of precomp yesterday. Was smooth np.

Nutrition:

160p/125c/35f

1,500 cals

Activity:

30 minutes cardio, 150+ bpm

Arrgghhhhhhhhh. I wanna eat so many Big Macs. Oh my god, imagine just like....5 big macs, all stacked up in those awesome little flip-boxes? The explosion of flavor....the super, super salty fries washed down with the perfectly sweet fountain Coke...Omfgggggggggg....

Going to take some melatonin and go to bed early. My hamstrings are absolutely and totally fucked from stiff-legged deadlifts the other day. I've been having trouble walking normally all day.

Winstrol starts tomorrow. PureGear.

Can't wait to lose the water weight. I cannot wait to see how freaky my arms get, considering how they already look now.

Last edited:
Cool!!

Hey C!

Have you done just Prop, Mast or Tren?

I was wondering how the Dose of the precomp is If a person feels like it is 100mg of each.

I have done all three but not in One shot!

I want to try it and the price is right.

***Where's the pics atleast take a Pic of your legs or arms so we get an idea!***

Hey C!

Have you done just Prop, Mast or Tren?

I was wondering how the Dose of the precomp is If a person feels like it is 100mg of each.

I have done all three but not in One shot!

I want to try it and the price is right.

***Where's the pics atleast take a Pic of your legs or arms so we get an idea!***

Hmm. I guess I forgot to take leg pics. That's weird. I just thought of that now. I really have to go buy a camera.

I have never done these compounds individually. Just test, but not with the prop ester.

The precomp is a good product in terms of inject and post-inject pain and all that. It does hurt noticeably when going into a delt though for me. Nothing intense at all, but there's a dull bite. Glute is pain-free all the way. If you hit the right spot you won't even feel it the next day at all. It's smooth.

As far as the potency of the product, I won't blow smoke up your ass. I have no side effects other than increased sweating. I'm sleeping like a baby. No big increase in acne. No increased aggression.

Positive effects? I'm stronger, but I've been on Rbb's D-vitamins for over 20 days. So I won't attribute that to precomp even if it's playing a role. And the only other positive effect is that the thick veins in my arms have come to the surface. This is the one effect I think that has for sure come from the precomp. That is a commonly-reported effect of tren I have found.

The dbol is gone after today. So I'll finally be able to lose this water weight. In hindsight, 60 mg/d of dbol on a cut is counterproductive psychologically. So much of what keeps me going on a cut is seeing the results the next day. If I deprive myself of calories and do all this cardio, it sucks to gain weight the next day, even if you know in your mind that there is no way you gained any body fat.

I haven't talked to anyone that has used GD's supplements and feels that they are underdosed. It does seem like a high concentration for 1 ML, though, so I understand why you ask. Sorry if I couldn't answer your question well.

Day 15

Day 15

183.2 lbs(-0.4 lbs)

Close shave last night. I toughed it out though. Fuck McDonalds. Could still put down a few big macs though.

Starting PureGear winny supplementation. Just had my first dose. Going 20mg/d.

Analyzing my physique in the mirror. Noticeable improvements have been made in muscularity and size. Legs...Lats...Arms...

Definition is equal, if not better. And I know I'm carrying at least a handful of water pounds. This is promising.

Nailed it. Was so easy today. Weird how some days you suffer on restricted calories and other days you're fine.

Eighth dose of precomp. No problems.

Nutrition:

240p/120c/50f
1,900 cals

Activity:

40 minutes cardio, 150+ bpm

Last edited:
Day 15

183.2 lbs(-0.4 lbs)

Close shave last night. I toughed it out though. Fuck McDonalds. Could still put down a few big macs though.

Starting PureGear winny supplementation. Just had my first dose. Going 20mg/d.

Analyzing my physique in the mirror. Noticeable improvements have been made in muscularity and size. Legs...Lats...Arms...

Definition is equal, if not better. And I know I'm carrying at least a handful of water pounds. This is promising.

Nailed it. Was so easy today. Weird how some days you suffer on restricted calories and other days you're fine.

Eighth dose of precomp. No problems.

Nutrition:

240p/120c/50f
1,900 cals

Activity:

40 minutes cardio, 150+ bpm

Geeze, dude - you are really cruising on this! I can't imagine (actually I can) how 1900 cals feels! That and the cardio you will get shredded for sure. Keep a close watch to make sure you don't start loosing muscle. Are u working with a diet coach? You might also want to try HIIT for the cardio. I did that on a cut a year ago and it was the bomb - way better than consistent cardio - at least for me.

Great work - keep it going!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Man, I used to do high intensity cardio intervals all the time. In fact it was a big tool in helping me lose a lot of fat back when I first started training. I might start using that and cut down on my cardio duration.

I've been doing longer-duration, lower-intensity cardio just because it burns more calories and I'm just trying to push myself as far as I can into a caloric deficit. But the HIIT apparently activates some kind of metabolism boost effect that regular cardio doesn't do...But I just don't know if that's true or not.

I also don't know how true it is that you will lose muscle by simply doing 30 or 40 minutes of low-impact cardio. I've certainly heard that...But is the body really that primed to drop muscle just because I'm not in a caloric surplus? 250g protein, supplements, almost-daily strength training...And my body is still going to eat muscle because I hopped on the elliptical?

I've never had a diet coach. I barely knew what protein was a couple years ago. Taught myself everything I know about nutrition from the internet. I think I'm doing all right. I've certainly made more progress in 23 months than probably anyone else I know in real life. My method isn't perfect, because I've seen some way better transformations here on ProM in shorter amounts of time. Maybe they were just more disciplined than me. Or maybe they were on supplements.

Maybe after this log though I'll find out I actually don't really know what I'm doing. That will suck, but it would certainly be educational for both myself and anyone reading the log. All the newbs will be able to see exactly what I did and exactly what it resulted in. Then I'll probably hire a trainer. :eek:

Thanks for popping in and checking up on me. :star-wa:s

Day 16.

Day 16

182.6 lbs (-0.6 lbs)

Losing the water weight. Improved shape in the mirror. Probably a couple more days (with the help of Winni) and all the dbol water pounds will be gone.

Today I'm changing the cardio. Lean got into my head. Going to do two 15-minute high intensity interval sessions. One after my morning lift, one at night when I normally do my cardio. The one after the lift will probably be difficult to do at the proper intensity.

My Gold's has shitty hours on Sunday. 2-5 PM. Did my morning fasted interval cardio today in my drive way with a jump rope. Good stuff. I'm going to do my other HIIT session in the evening.

Off day on the lifting front. No lift today.

Noticeable improvements have been made in definition. Pec/bicep separation, serratus muscles are appearing more easily, new striations in shoulders (also appearing more easily), lats are more separated from torso as well. Muscle hardness is up.

Thick veins have come to the surface and are bulging out of my hands. Awesome.

Nutrition:

240p/250c/60f

2,500, I dunno. It's fucking late, do the math yourself. I'm annoyed. Ruined the nutrition in the last hour. Hummus + olive oil. Least it wasn't cereal. Stupid ass sundays. Nothing to do so you just sit around and think about eating food.

Activity:

15 minutes HIIT (jump rope)
15 minutes HIIT (jump rope)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner