over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cachexic's Shred Log.

cachexic

Registered
Cachexic's Shred Diary.

Cachexic's Shred Log

Hi. For a long time I've been reading training/diet/supplement logs. Most of them are failures. It starts out with a guy who just hopped on a new compound, he's really excited, things are looking up, everyone is encouraging him in his thread. He posts every little meal he eats, probably lies a lot (McDouble and fries? Nah I had boneless skinless chicken and rice fifty times a day!)

Then a couple weeks later the OP usually complains that he's not really getting great results. Couple weeks later the updates are less and less frequent. Couple weeks later the updates stop completely, usually right around the end of the cycle, and no results are posted.

I promise I won't do that. I'm going to finish the log. So go ahead and subscribe if you're interested. And another thing guys; I'm not going to post every meal for you. Not much to post anyways. I don't eat a lot. I get hungry once a day, eat one big meal. Rest is LBA/Team Skip shakes. So it's usually one meal, a couple shakes, and I have LBAs to fill in the gaps of the day in an attempt to retain nitrogen in my muscles.

I don't want to see any arguments in my log thread about whole food vs. engineered food. It's the same. If you do not agree please don't bring it up in this specific thread. I'm going to be on restricted calories. I want to get extremely cut, plain and simple. I'm going to post the weight for you (morning weight after using the restroom), my thoughts and feelings for the day, and my approximate calorie intake and macro split. I don't measure everything. I used to, now I don't. I can do a lot of it in my head now.

If I screw up and lose my mind and order the 12 taco party box from Taco Bell (don't count on it), you'll know. I'm not going to lie to you. Why would I? I have no reason to lie to you. I'm making this log to educate people and so people can see how my body will react to what I'm doing.

Right now I'm 175.6 pounds, and reasonably lean. I don't have a camera. Failure eh? I know. I'll get pictures somehow guys, don't worry. But for now, here's a description. 175.6 pounds, 5'9'', forearm and shoulder striations, decent muscle separation, completely flat stomach when let loose, abdominal cuts (not dry and deep, but cuts). I consider this pretty lean. When I do a front double bi and stretch out my torso, it's pretty hard to get a good pinch of fat anywhere.

Last edited:
Day 3

Day 3

175.6 lbs

First let's go over day 1 and 2. I didn't train either of these days, only cardio. My body had to recover from something.

Both days I consumed about 175p/80c/50f, 1500 cals or so. This nutrition has been producing satisfying, practically-daily results for me in the mirror. Now I am adding all these supplements. Let's see what happens, shall we? Okay right now it's Day 3 morning. Just had my Team Skip shake (34% whey/33% egg white/33% casein) with a serving of almonds. I'm going to go live my day now. I'll be back to wrap up day 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right. The day is winding down. Hit chest/tri. No personal records, but a great workout and a great pump.

My nutrition isn't complete for the day (one more meal), but I'm dialed in so it's almost the same as days 1 and 2. I type in the macros in my phone whenever I eat something.

So Day 3, 170p/85c/50f, round 1500 cals.

Another successful day. Talk to you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Day 4

Day 4

174.8 (-0.8 lbs)

Weight dropped for the first time in a week even though I've been @ this caloric level all week. Anyways I have never cared less about my weight. Going by the mirror all the way.

Well, that's all for now. I'll report back later.

Day is winding down. Final nutrition:

150p/65c/55f, about 1,300 calories.

Before pictures will be posted tomorrow.

Man. Really feeling the diet. Only day 4 on the log but I've been running this caloric level for a while.

Tough night. Might have gone too low on the calories today. I'll bump it up a bit tomorrow. No reason to be quite this low; I'm getting greedy.

I'm not going to do any night time eating though. Just going to tough it out. I don't have anything good to kill the hunger with in my kitchen at the moment. I'll be happy I did it tomorrow morning. Can't wait for that pound of meat...Not going to make this mistake again. I'll make sure to have something on hand for late night hunger pangs from now on. Some kind of filling protein.

Last edited:
Day 5

Day 5

173.8 lbs (-1.0 lbs)

Whoa. Full pound. 1.8 pounds gone in two days. Weight is really dropping again. Not sure what to make of this. I mean normally this is what you are going for when you're at this caloric level, but I've been not dropping for so long and now I am...I dunno. See this is where your mind tries to fuck you in the asshole on a diet. This is a good thing. I'm trying to get shredded. Duhhhhhhh. Who cares if my weight is dropping; it's obviously fat/water. I'm on supplements and taking in enough protein and lifting. Just stick to the plan, Cache, stick to the plan...

I guess I was just really enjoying the "recomp effect" that was taking place for me. My weight was staying the same or going up but I was looking better in the mirror every day. Now I'm back to just dropping lbs. Yeah, there it is. That's why this is bothering me. Or maybe I wasn't experiencing a recomp effect; maybe I was losing a pound of fat every day the whole time, but the dbol water weight gain was just masking it. I think I was secretly convincing myself that I was packing on pounds of lean muscle and burning up fat in just a few days. That's silly, no? Wow I'm really over-analyzing this. Promised myself I wouldn't do this!

Just had my shake, serving of almonds, Yellow Haze and PureGear deebs 20. I'm getting the fuck out of this house and away from that scale. Talk to you bros later.

Third dose of precomp. Right delt. Was a bit scared again because I remember Dave Palumbo saying tren cough has a greater chance of occurring the closer the injection site is to the heart. Nothing happened. Will be back later to wrap up Day 5 and post pictures.

***sigh***

Another day another dolla...Err, pound of fat lost? I dunno. I wish.

Final nutrition:

172p/125c/60f - about 1,700 calories.

No carb craving tonight. I could eat the world right now don't get me wrong (sub 2k cals and sub 100g carbs for so long...), but no crazy carb craving like last night. Carbs were a bit higher today. Needed it.

I'm glad I was able to keep my nutrition together considering the other stupid shit I had to deal with today. Oh, also found out I have to shell out a grand for root canal treatment. That's nice. That's a way I like to spend $1,000. Christ.

Made a friend with a camera take pics for you guys. Waiting on them to be sent to me and I'll tack those on my original post.

Man that's crazy how different your mind set is at night. Like right now I don't even care about being shredded and shit. The way your mind plays tricks on you at night to get you to eat food, ha. Because I know when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to be full-steam ahead, Shred Mode! Ah well. Talk to you freaks tomorrow.

Last edited:
this is a good thread bro. What you are going through is something I think everyone has been through. You have to defeat it this time by not letting the scale (weight) fuck with your head. Use the mirror. I dont have a problem with weight. What kills me is every evening I get these sugar cravings that I don't know how to deal with. I eat perfect all day every day but for some screwed up reason the minute 7pm rolls around I want donuts, cinnamon rolls, every freaking sugar infested food I can think of. I try going to bed and I dream about the shit and wake up starving. Do you experience this? How are you dealing with it? Good luck bro!

this is a good thread bro. What you are going through is something I think everyone has been through. You have to defeat it this time by not letting the scale (weight) fuck with your head. Use the mirror. I dont have a problem with weight. What kills me is every evening I get these sugar cravings that I don't know how to deal with. I eat perfect all day every day but for some screwed up reason the minute 7pm rolls around I want donuts, cinnamon rolls, every freaking sugar infested food I can think of. I try going to bed and I dream about the shit and wake up starving. Do you experience this? How are you dealing with it? Good luck bro!

This is correct. Some nights, at about that exact same time, I can't stop thinking about carbohydrates.

The 7 PM carb craving goes away in 60-90 minutes every time for me. It doesn't last all night. Just have to tough it out and think about how happy you'll be when you wake up in the morning looking dry and tight.

Back when I was still learning how to discipline myself, I'd get the craving and go fucking nuts, bust out the high-carb cereal and eat 3 bowls. I would feel so terrible that I messed up my whole day's nutrition in the last hour, so I'd go outside in the freezing cold weather at night and sprint around my neighborhood until I had stitches in my side. I'd find an empty street, and sprint as hard as I could, so pissed that I ruined my whole day's work just for a few mouthfuls of Raisin Bran or whatever stupid shit I ate.

The next time I got a craving I'd think about how mad I got last time and how I had to punish myself, and that helped me not binge on cereal.

I know. I'm a loser. Hahahaha.

EDIT: By the way, I hope you guys are okay with the format of this log. I realize it's kind of like a diary with paragraphs of thoughts and shit as opposed to most other people who just sort of list every meal and exercise they do in the gym.

This probably makes it harder on the eyes and harder to navigate around the log...But when you read it from beginning to end I think my way is better. I kind of bring you along for the ride and let you know what's going on. What I'm really doing is making the kind of log that I always wanted to read when I would go through logs.

If the log is hard on your eyes, try viewing it in Printable mode under Thread Tools. That makes it a bit easier to read IMO.

The listing of meals and exercises...That's just silly to me. You guys know how to train and you know what a macro split and caloric intake is. I don't have to tell you that I did 6 reps of this and 2 sets of that and chicken here and yams there.

Last edited:
Day 6

Day 6

174.2 lbs (+0.4 lbs)

Final nutrition:

God only knows

I'm cashed. Good night, talk to you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:
did you take before pics? pics with logs are always best.

Yes. Read up above.

Took a bunch of pics yesterday. When I get them, you'll get them. Be patient!

EDIT: Editing original post with pics. I had no idea I was SO BAD at posing. I keep laughing every time I look at that super uneven lat spread...And the tricep pose....ROFL! Man, it's a lot harder than it looks. I wish my friend would have fucking told me how bad all these poses were. Guess he doesn't know shit about posing either.

Also, these pics were taken mid-day....So I'm all watery and droopy and shit, and I fucking hate that. Plus I'm on dbol. I wanted to take them in the morning, I swear I look way different in the morning. But I don't have a camera so I took what I could get.

My physique is pretty unimpressive, but it's natural and built from scratch in 23 months. I was a complete 240 pound disgusting nerdy fat fuck who could barely bench the bar 23 months ago. I did a testE cycle a while back, but I still count myself as natural because I ended up weaker and fatter because of it. Everywhere I pinned would swell up like a softball. The last pin put me out of commission for 8 days. That's when I chucked all my vials out the window. Never finished the cycle actually. Stopped after a few weeks.

I did Day 7 in a word document. Couldn't post it on time, so I'm posting it now.

Last edited:
Day 7.

Day 7

177.6 lbs (+3.4 lbs)

Don't really look that bad after the binge. Nice. 3 and a half pounds though fuuuuuuuck.

Really needed that. Haven't had a high carb day in a really, really long time.

Back to the grind, mother fuckers.

Hell of a leg workout. PRs, PRs, PRs. That shitload last night gave me some strength. I'm going mega low on carbs/cals today. Might even do cardio. I want to get back on track after that shitload. Be back tonight to post final nutrition.

Fourth dose of precomp. Fine. No problems.

Did an hour and 15 minutes of cardio.

Final nutrition:

100p/25c/20f
700 calories

700 calories consumed plus all the activity. Huge, huge deficit for the day. This should result in a 2-3 pound weight loss considering the water I'm carrying. One thing I've learned though...Dbol is TOTALLY fucking my weight fluctuations. I've been counting cals meticulously for sooooo long, and I can almost always guess what my weight will be the next day. With dbol, I never guess right anymore.

G'night.

Last edited:
Day 8

Day 8

176.8 lbs (-0.8 lbs)

Ha. The fuck. This is the shit I'm talking about. My net calories yesterday was a negative number. Below 0. And I didn't even lose a pound. That would never, ever happen without dbol. Guaranteed. Guaranteed, mother fuckers.

Back to the grind!

Weeee, great back/bi workout. PRs! Satisfying pump. So satisfying.

Be back later for final nutrition and final thoughts.

Final nutrition:

260p/165/115

About 2,700 calories

Last edited:
Day 9

Day 9

178.4 lbs (+1.6 lbs)

I think supplements are starting to supercharge all of this. Growth is starting to become noticeable. PRs are happening now. I am stronger. Arms are better than ever. I am feeling good about this. I attribute these noticeable physical improvements to the dbol 20's. Unless the precomp is starting to build up in my system. Maybe both. Who cares.

Couldn't train today. Had no time. Gym closed. Hour of cardio complete though. I sweat so much my shirt was completely skin-tight stuck to my torso. I was dripping sweat so fast off my skull. Was nuts. I've never sweat that much. Certainly not. I think that might be attributable to the trenA. I think it's starting to really build in my system now.

I'm trying to use up a lot of energy, hence the hour of cardio. Ate a lot of food this weekend. Need to cut that back big time. Might do another hour. Carrying assloads of water. Good things are happening though. Noticeable physical improvements @ day 9...That's promising.

Mmmmm, filet. Ate a big steak for dinner and I've been hitting the LBA's hard today. Needless to say, I'm runnin' hot! Fucking LBAs make me sweat. All right this is the last normal consumption day.

I gotta get back to restricted cals tomorrow. Like, real restricted, the way I was doing it earlier. I can't get too comfortable. I'm sprinting all the way or I won't reach my goal I'm afraid. I don't look bad though right now cuz I had that one negative calorie day a couple days ago, plus I've been really active with the cardio. Not letting the energy balance get way out of hand even though I'm eating more.

Final nutrition:

220p/205c/65f
2,300 cals

K, bros. See you tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Fifth dose of precomp today. Tren cough hit. Was coughing up blood everywhere. Just kidding, nothing happened. That would suck though.

Last edited:
lol......your funny
nice log (diary):eek:.....my daughter has one too

do yourself a HUGE favor
and stay the fuck off the scale!!!

:cool:

Day 10.

Day 10

180.2 lbs (+1.8 lbs)

Rofl, Goddamn, son. I'm packing on the weight like a fat fucking faggot. This is all numbers though. I look fine in the mirror. None of it makes sense. Net calories are not matching up with the next day's weight...And next day's weight is not matching up with my look in the mirror. I might take Tenny's advice and throw my bathroom scale under the bed. It's not even a guideline at this point. It's just fucking with me. 2.3k cals and an hour of cardio yesterday. 2 pound weight gain. :confused:

Today I'm back on the shred caloric level.

Did chest/tri/shoulder with bro-in-law. Everything was lighter, pretty much. :star-w:rs

I love that we have Star Wars smileys here by the way. Fucking awesome. Expect me to use those in my entries from now on.

This is the heaviest weight I've been in a while, but my arms are veinier than ever.

Arms have been super veiny today. Never seen em like this unless I was deadlifting or something...And even then, it was a different look. Right now, the thick veins in my arms have come to the surface. That's new. I've never had this look before. I think I'm starting to see the effects of real, properly-dosed supplements.

And on that note, I'll go ahead and take this time to report that I've experienced no noticeable side effects whatsoever with the exception of increased sweating. I suspected this would be the case. I've never been one sensitive to substances. I'm the kind of guy that can have a gram of caffeine and go to bed. A resilient body if you will. To side effects, that is.

Final nutrition:

200p/155c/50f

1,800 cals

Activity:

Hour of cardio, 150+ bpm

I'm going to start reporting activity, as that's pretty important. Not sure why that slipped my mind. By activity I mean cardio. It's a given that I'm lifting weights.

I do cardio every day. Always have always will. If I'm gonna be a gym rat I may as well do my cardio. Duration of cardio depends on my consumption for the day and my goals. But I try to always do it. Right now I'm going to be doing a lot, these next couple days. Trying to get back to where I was before I wavered from my nutrition. Trying to shift the energy balance.

Last edited:
Back when I was still learning how to discipline myself, I'd get the craving and go fucking nuts, bust out the high-carb cereal and eat 3 bowls.

hahahaha - i thot i was the only one who was a cereal junkie! i had a few episodes with 1/2 box of Khashi Go Lean Crunch - That shit is FULL of sugar and takes better than pussy! (Okay, maybe not that good, but close)

Anyways - i've decided i can't do just a little so it's none for me.

you look good bro - should be really cut up at the end of this! Nice back double bi too.

Keep it straight, dude. the cereal junkie is watching....Bwahahahahaha

hahahaha - i thot i was the only one who was a cereal junkie! i had a few episodes with 1/2 box of Khashi Go Lean Crunch - That shit is FULL of sugar and takes better than pussy! (Okay, maybe not that good, but close)

Anyways - i've decided i can't do just a little so it's none for me.

you look good bro - should be really cut up at the end of this! Nice back double bi too.

Keep it straight, dude. the cereal junkie is watching....Bwahahahahaha

Yeah, man. Kashi Go-Lean Crunch is fucking good.

Cereal is funny. It makes me look like shit, but when I want it I always convince myself it's really great stuff and my body needs it. Look at all that FIBER...and WHOLE GRAIN wow...My heart needs this according to Kellogs. Then I read the box as I eat 3 bowls, reading about all the great things in it for me. Next thing I know, I look 9 months pregnant from all that nutritious whole grain ripping up my stomach. :banghead:

Thanks for stopping by, Lean. I've been keeping an eye on your log. Hope you get what you want.

Day 11.

Day 11

181.8 lbs (+1.6 lbs)

Rofl! :confused:

Off day today. Replacing my morning lift with an additional hour of low impact cardio.

Did an hour of fasted cardio this morning, bright and early. Sweat so much.

Sixth dose of GD precomp. Delt shots hurt. Goddamnit. :;tar-wars

Doing another hour of cardio in a little bit. Having another team skip shake after that. Nailed it today. Ideally I'm a little lower on the carbs and activity.

Final nutrition:

200p/120c/55f

1,800 cals

Activity:

2 hours cardio (1 hour morning fasted), 150+ bpm

Check back with you tomorrow.

Last edited:
u still plugging away at it bro? Leave the cereal at the store then you cant eat it. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131