over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caffeine/coffee intake

not much usually 1 coffee a day

I'm a stimulant-junkie myself but I always hated how I felt on Bupropion/Wellbutrin. They call it Hellbutrin lol

All other stims I can tolerate boatloads of (even Speed and Coke) but Bupropion makes me an anxious, emotional mess.

You may be right, my friend. Maybe that's part of why I have been having so many emotional and anxiety issues lately.

In a perfect world, I would choose Adderall over anything else I've tried. But I haven't been able to convince a doctor to give me a script yet, so I am stuck with what I have been able to source over the internet. Wish I had a better source for that stuff, but I haven't been able to find one yet. If anyone has any helpful suggestions, feel free to PM me.

Right now I'm stuck working with the things I've got, which used to work better for me, but works less and less well as time goes on.

Am I the only person here who CANNOT tolerate caffeine at all? A strong cup of coffee makes me feel sick and almost unbearably anxious for like 8 hours.

I’m not exaggerating - it fucks me up. I could do a couple of lines of blow and it doesn’t affect me as much as caffeine does

Are you possibly dehydrated when you take it? I have noticed when I drink coffee but haven't been watching water intake I feel like shit.

Are you possibly dehydrated when you take it? I have noticed when I drink coffee but haven't been watching water intake I feel like shit.
Possibly, mate, particularly if I drink it first thing. I’m not a huge fan of stims in general.

I do quite like ephedrine, though. 20mg of that is a nice little pick me up when dieting.

I guzzle that shit all day

I have hit a minimum of 1000mg of caffeine a day everyday since Sunday!

it’s been a hectic crisis mode situation and I have only got about 4 hours of sleep total since then.

bronkaid max, monster ultra zero, and caffeine pills have fueled the furnace.

today I managed to get away from the situation so I will take a few naps and try to avoid having to go back in at 2am and repeating the cycle.

During the initial lockdown I fell into an energy drink and couch habit lol. At one point I drank three BANG, so 900mg of caffeine, in a little under an hour. I saw no increase in heart rate, monitored with pulse oximeter and manually. I also so no rise in blood pressure while at rest. Now if I was running sprints it would be a different story of course. The take away is caffeine is super duper safe if you abuse it and sit on your fat ass in an attempt to protect your health from covid. lol

During the initial lockdown I fell into an energy drink and couch habit lol. At one point I drank three BANG, so 900mg of caffeine, in a little under an hour. I saw no increase in heart rate, monitored with pulse oximeter and manually. I also so no rise in blood pressure while at rest. Now if I was running sprints it would be a different story of course. The take away is caffeine is super duper safe if you abuse it and sit on your fat ass in an attempt to protect your health from covid. lol
I don’t know what’s in bang..but it gives me crazy heart palpitations, and I am not caffeine sensitive at all.

I don’t know what’s in bang..but it gives me crazy heart palpitations, and I am not caffeine sensitive at all.
I am good with BANG, its really just caffeine and pixie dusting other stuff, but ANYTHING with juniper extracts, such as total war and almost anything Insane Labz makes pre workout wise, causes HR to be jacked ALL DAY. I feel like shit on that juniper garbage and I feel fine on almost everything else including DMAA and ephedrine. I for the last time tried an Insane Labz psychotic sample and ya that shit is NOT FOR ME.

I am good with BANG, its really just caffeine and pixie dusting other stuff, but ANYTHING with juniper extracts, such as total war and almost anything Insane Labz makes pre workout wise, causes HR to be jacked ALL DAY. I feel like shit on that juniper garbage and I feel fine on almost everything else including DMAA and ephedrine. I for the last time tried an Insane Labz psychotic sample and ya that shit is NOT FOR ME.
I had a caffeine pill, bronkaid, and a monster ultra zero all within an hour of each other this morning...nothing.

drink 1 bang...instant shit lol

bumping this. I have found my love for coffee has gone away now that its warm, just can't enjoy coffee on a warm day vs the winter, not the same.

Been looking into iced coffee or cold brew. I dropped some ice in my coffee and was shocked to find it taste good, but I guzzled it down because it wasn't hot so nothing to hold me back, didn't last my drive to work like it does hot

Any reccomendations? Do others find you can just guzzle down iced cofee? Does cold brew taste better than iced coffee? I saw 7-11 has it on tap.

New to the iced cofee scene lol. Only lookin for low calorie options.

bumping this. I have found my love for coffee has gone away now that its warm, just can't enjoy coffee on a warm day vs the winter, not the same.

Been looking into iced coffee or cold brew. I dropped some ice in my coffee and was shocked to find it taste good, but I guzzled it down because it wasn't hot so nothing to hold me back, didn't last my drive to work like it does hot

Any reccomendations? Do others find you can just guzzle down iced cofee? Does cold brew taste better than iced coffee? I saw 7-11 has it on tap.

New to the iced cofee scene lol. Only lookin for low calorie options.
I mainly drink cold brew and use a Cuisinart cold brew coffee maker. Get whatever coffee you like, grind it up, pour it in, and brew.

Iced coffee is literally hot coffee with ice, cold brew is produced differently. I think cold brew has a smoother taste and less acidity.

If you like coffee then of course you'll be able to gulp down a cup in one shot. Have self-control and slow down unless you just need the buzz quicker.

Calories has nothing to do with how the coffee is made, it's all about what you put in it. There are plenty of low / 0 calories creamers, syrups, etc., out there.

Cold brew on ice, black. Nothing better. Once in awhile I’ll drink hot coffee black as well. And very rarely will I add milk and sugar although I do like the sweetness when I do.

There are so many great coffees out there though, I like to drink black to get the full flavor of them

200 mg. caffeine pill (vivarin, no-doz, or some generic) pre workout for a little kick. No coffee, fucks with my gut and it takes at least 2 days to balance out after drinking coffee. I always wondered why that is but never researched it.

The Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew is really good. It's expensive, so I would never make it a daily thing. Just a few times a month. It's cold brew on draft. It comes out of a tap head like beer. Looks like you're getting a pint of Guinness.

I recently tried the black rifle coffee 300 in a can. Caramel Vanilla is A+ but the Mocha tastes like water. Not a fan of the smaller espresso cans either.

I’m a Starbucks guy. Love everything they have. French press Sumatra with a hint of caramel creamer sometimes but mostly black. Any of the double shot flavors are good but I fiend for the tiny espresso cans and Frappuccino’s.

I do like to chug them like a glutton but if you show restraint and drink them slow I find it’s actually a little stronger.

Does drinking caffeine cause vascular resistance and thus cause high BP in sensitive individuals

Until recently, it was 1 cappuccino in the morning, 2 in the evening and around 10 cups of Americano throughout the day (not very smart). Now it is 1 cappuccino in the morning, 1 in the evening and 2 cups of Americano throughout the day. But I'm going to give up Americano completely - it dehydrates the body very much and is not very useful for the digestive system.

I make my own cold brew. Dump some grounds into a pitcher, fill with water, and let it steep for 12 hours. I have a filter basket that came with a coffee maker I own. You can use it instead of paper filters. (Paper filters don't work for making cold brew.) I put the filter basket in a funnel, then pour the coffee into the filter which goes through the funnel into a quart bottle. Put the bottles in the fridge, and you have cold brew for the next day. Cold brew is much less acidic than brewed hot coffee, and it doesn't mess with my gut.

I don’t drink much coffee these days. The only caffeine I take in is from Green Tea. In the winter months I’ll have a cup in the AM.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear