over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

caffeine intake

Adrenal Combo

I have started feeling better once I added this Ginseng Extract Complex which includes the following: 400 mg American Ginseng Extract, Ash root 200 mg, Eleuthero extract 200 mg, and Asian Ginseng by Vitacost. I haven't had any coffee in several weeks. My caffeine has been no higher than 100 mg. Still using 600-900 mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha. Only 1000 mg of Vitamin C and 1000 mg L-Tyrosine.

I was in bad shape for a while....always tired no matter how much sleep I got. Felt light headed too

I preferred doses of around 100-200mg with theanine and other agents to increase its affectiveness several times per day vs larger 350-450mg doses at once.

Are you talking about with caffeine? I think L-theanine is legit.

I typically consume more during diet phases but last couple of cuts I’ve tried to hold off on reliance until hunger gets high. I feel MUCH better having dialed that back over the last couple years.

Offseason I try and keep it strictly to coffee preworkout and if I’m dragging I may use a preworkout.

Now. I have 50-100mg during the day on top of ~200mg preworkout. I’m 10 Weeks out now so it’ll likely increase over the coming weeks.

1 cup is subjective: a traditional brewed coffee is supposed to be around 100mg, a large brewed coffee at Starbucks has 500mg of in it. A strong cup of home-brewed coffee probably has around 200-300mg in it.

I drink one cup of expresso in the morning that probably has about 200mg and then I take a preworkout that has about 200mg in it.

Over 400-500mg is supposed to be enough to cause issues in the long run.

Remember there is a lot of money in coffee and a lot of interest in justifying its safety, too much may cause health issues (adrenal issues, bladder cancer, stomach issues, etc.)

Caffeine

I used to run 1,000 for 2 years straight off and on now 200 to 600 a day

Adrenal Fatigue- Drenamin- Amazing

I haven't been drinking any coffee recently and was beat all the time. Obviously my adrenals were shot. I bought this product called Drenamin by Standard Process, and wow. I feel so much better. Drenamin is legit.....still can't figure why it's so potent, but this stuff is legit.

I haven't been drinking any coffee recently and was beat all the time. Obviously my adrenals were shot. I bought this product called Drenamin by Standard Process, and wow. I feel so much better. Drenamin is legit.....still can't figure why it's so potent, but this stuff is legit.

Adrenal support supplements work, basically, they have a small amount of cortisol in them and give your adrenals a break (the adrenal gland must produce something like 30mg of cortisol every day, stimulants make it produce even more). Small doses of hydrocortisone works great for this as well, or you can take bovine-derived cortisol, which is what most adrenal support supplements have in them...

Bodybuilders are terrified of cortisol because it breaks down tissue, however not having enough cortisol is just as bad if not worse than having too much.

Adrenal support supplements work, basically, they have a small amount of cortisol in them and give your adrenals a break (the adrenal gland must produce something like 30mg of cortisol every day, stimulants make it produce even more). Small doses of hydrocortisone works great for this as well, or you can take bovine-derived cortisol, which is what most adrenal support supplements have in them...

Bodybuilders are terrified of cortisol because it breaks down tissue, however not having enough cortisol is just as bad if not worse than having too much.

This is true. I believe one supplement that actually regulates cortisol instead of lowering and increasing it is MPA’s Cortisolve.

at most 80-180 mgs two or three times a week.

I did pre contest for a few months without caffeine or any stimulates then last 6 weeks did 100 mgs caffeine and 20 ephedrine

I think the stresses people go through through daily life are enough stressors. Working, a relationship, as a bodybuilder-the heavy weights we lift for our own individual genetics

This is true. I believe one supplement that actually regulates cortisol instead of lowering and increasing it is MPA’s Cortisolve.

Yeah, PhosphatidylSerine (PS) is an excellent ingredient if dosed correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least 1 full pot every morning.....
With my Aspirin and l-carnitine.
Sometimes add ephedrine.
Always 2-3 ius HGH
Then a Hot shower and I'm ready for the Day!

Yeah, PhosphatidylSerine (PS) is an excellent ingredient if dosed correctly.

I actually just started taking this stuff as I've had to focus on neurological and brain supps lately. Seems like it is pretty good

I actually just started taking this stuff as I've had to focus on neurological and brain supps lately. Seems like it is pretty good

I’ve got some on the way myself. Going to be using with Lecithin Granules containing 97%+ phosphatides

Yes I have been interested in the effects of small dosages on well being of athletes who are feeling beat up and for perhaps peaking performance. I seem to remember some paper on the dosage of hydrocortisone which was not suppressive of endogenous production. Maybe someone here knows more?

Also remember some vague theorizing about steroids, and tren in particular, causing an exhausted feeling due to cortisol antagonism.

Kaladryn, do you know of any standardized bovine extracts where you would kind of have an idea of how much you are ingesting like with armour thyroid. Or have you had success with some particular product?

Mpa Cortisolve is the best bang for the buck and you only need like 1/8th scoop for therapeutic doses of phosphatidylserine

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws