over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calcium

deadliftsquates

Registered
Hello, I am having a progression in my calcium lately that is worrying my Dr. I have also had a slow progression of creatine. This has been over the last 6 months. My Vit. D is right on. I started taking a water pill for my high blood pressure about 8 months ago and my Dr. thinks this may be part of the issue with this. Have any of you had high Calcium? and what did you end up doing? I have been on a water pill 25 mg and 40 mg of Lisinopril and my BP has been great. I stopped taking tren and I don't think stopping the water pill will raise my BP back to being in the red. So I am not really worried about stopping it. We will see.

Any experiences would be welcomed. I am in my late 40's, and don't take a large amount of anything on cycle. I am on 200 mg of trt a week. I do this probably 25 weeks a year and then do short runs. I just finished a 200 mg tren, 600 mg test and 25 Anavar. I have been off for a few weeks. I will now change it up and was going to run a 500 NPP, 200 test run the rest of summer.

This is frustrating because I am not really doing anything different. I was using 3 iu of carnitine, 3 iu of liver protectant, and 3 iu of syntheselen every day for months. I know it builds up in your body. Could that have something to do with it? I now take it 3 times a week. I take the liver protectant daily. Could this have anything to do with it? I know most of us dont have any issues with these products but could I have let the Carnitine build up too much.

Thanks for your help

Nothing? Nobody has had high calcium?
I did but it vanished when I lowered my AAS dose ..U have to get your parathyroid checked ...High calcium is usually always a parathyroid tumor ...Dont look at old diagnostic ways ...Theresalot of mis information about high calcium ..mostly benign tumor by the way so dont get nervous ....Dr norman in Florida is the nationwide expert on this ...Look him up .. https://www.parathyroid.com/causes.htm

no i have had low calcium which I linked to sweating and exercise

I did but it vanished when I lowered my AAS dose ..U have to get your parathyroid checked ...High calcium is usually always a parathyroid tumor ...Dont look at old diagnostic ways ...Theresalot of mis information about high calcium ..mostly benign tumor by the way so dont get nervous ....Dr norman in Florida is the nationwide expert on this ...Look him up .. https://www.parathyroid.com/causes.htm
Thank you for your reply and resource.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127