over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

calf issue

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
aright i was doin leg curls and i got a fuckin really bad cramp in my right calf, it got real tight and muscle stuck inthe flexed position and when i sat down to work it out my calf looked as it was throbbing. but worked out, this is jus a cramp correct? i have never tore a muscle and it didnt hurt or feel like anything popped jus pulled really tight. jus tryin to make sure i didnt tear anything or nothin, its a little tender but i can walk fine and use regular motion in it

jus tryin to make sure i didnt fuck anything up or if anyone has experienced this also?

any feed back will be helpful, thanks

calcium - magnesium....the calcium needed for muscle contraction and the magnesium is necessary for muscle relaxation....maybe you have deficience of magnesium.

Yeah, sounds like a cramp. Just go easy on it for a while. I get that constantly if I go heavy on leg curls. I also get quad cramps while doing standing calf raises. The body's a funny thing...

MAke sure you drink plenty of water during your workout. And next time before leg day starts hit the treadmill for like 5 or 6 mins for a nice brisk walk to get the blood moving in the legs. Just before you start legs do a "little" stretching of the calf area. You should be good to go right after that.

thanks bros. i always stretch for 10 min before i lift and i drink shit loads of water but ill try the focusing on calf stretchin right before i hit them and also jus drop some a weight

thanks again bruthas!

try some deep tissue massage in the calfs, this will really looses them up... it will also help them to grow better, the ccalf muscle has some of the hardest fascia, makeing it one of the most difficult muscles to grow....

deep tissue is expensive but well worth the money imo....

km2000 said:
try some deep tissue massage in the calfs, this will really looses them up... it will also help them to grow better, the ccalf muscle has some of the hardest fascia, makeing it one of the most difficult muscles to grow....

deep tissue is expensive but well worth the money imo....
thanks brutha ill look into it, a freinds mom does that stuff so maybe she will hook me up!

thanks again to everyone!:D

try not to stretch before your workout. if your muscles arent warmed up it could cause problems. Focus on stretching mainly after you workout.

Yea, only a cramp. I agree with do not stretch as your warmup. Warmup on a treadmill for 5-10minutes then stretch calves to loosen them up. Use a full range of motion on all your leg work to build in flexability. Stretch as much as you like after you train. I also agree that calcium and magnesium may be needed here. Lots of water while training and all day long. You'll be fine!

Balla...are you walking or anything prior to stretching? You should be getting the blood flowing and warming up with a light jog or something and then stretch

balla06 said:
aright i was doin leg curls and i got a fuckin really bad cramp in my right calf, it got real tight and muscle stuck inthe flexed position and when i sat down to work it out my calf looked as it was throbbing. but worked out, this is jus a cramp correct? i have never tore a muscle and it didnt hurt or feel like anything popped jus pulled really tight. jus tryin to make sure i didnt tear anything or nothin, its a little tender but i can walk fine and use regular motion in it

jus tryin to make sure i didnt fuck anything up or if anyone has experienced this also?

any feed back will be helpful, thanks

Most likely just a bad cramp.

Balla-Rina

Haaaaaaaaaaaa? THANK GOD YOUR ALL RIGHT BRO BUT.... i ALMOST PISSED MYSELF OVER THIS PICTURE STUCK IN MY HEAD OF U HOPPIN ROUND THE GYM WITH A THROBIN BALLA-RINA LEG, TOE ALL STUCK FLEXED IN THE DOWN POSITON AND SHIT, I'M SORRY :D DAMM, CRAMPS SUCK!

Str8jacked said:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa? THANK GOD YOUR ALL RIGHT BRO BUT.... i ALMOST PISSED MYSELF OVER THIS PICTURE STUCK IN MY HEAD OF U HOPPIN ROUND THE GYM WITH A THROBIN BALLA-RINA LEG, TOE ALL STUCK FLEXED IN THE DOWN POSITON AND SHIT, I'M SORRY :D DAMM, CRAMPS SUCK!
hahaha ya ya im glad u got a laugh bro! hahaha shit did suck tho man but i didnt bitch up i finished my shit so all is good! haha:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131