over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CALLED A SPORTS TALK SHOW ABOUT THE EPHEDRINE CONTROVERSY

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I was on the way home from the gym Wed nite, and they were going on about the pitcher Bechlers death and ephedra. It was the same old rhetoric and hype-then they said their phone # for taking on-air calls. I dialed up and it only took about 1minute and I was on! They let me go for about 10-15 minutes-asking questions and making discussion in a supprisingly open minded way. Then after I hung up-I listened with only a 5sec delay-and they were speaking about my comments, saying that I was someone who obviously knew more than they did and had surely done my research. The willingness to listen to a viewpoint other than the 'lets ban this killer stuff' very much supprised me-it was about 9:30pm WJFK-AM 1300 Baltimore.

Good one Mike!!!!
i am surprised that they listened to a different point of view other than the hype

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

He was listed at 6'2 and 250 and was probably 15lbs heavier. Okay not we got a fat fuck baseball player and I wont even speculate what OTHER shit he was consuming. Obviously wasnt too smart about his diet either. Oh and if you research the guy a bit interestingly how high his liver enzymes were. I wonder what else he was doing? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Probably nothing, he's just a VICTIM of ephedra. Yea right.

Okay 6'2 265 AND:
a history of borderline high blood pressure;

liver abnormalities detected two years ago but not diagnosed;

warm, humid weather during the workout when he became ill Sunday;

he was on a diet and hadn't eaten much solid food the previous two days

Sure blame ephedra.

Before the banning, stock up and have squirrels stash your nuts.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Its amazing

they find a bottle of ephedra in the guys locker so that's what killed him.

Hell, if they had found a bottle in Cory Stringers locker they would have blamed ephedra for his death. But they didn't so the organization had to accept some responsibility.

In the list of people responsible for the guys death, I'd say

self, coaches, trainers, other players

with ephedra makers way down the list. - CH

Some of the points I made were :
Take the contributing factors and seperate them. If dude was fat and out of shape, hadnt eaten much in several days (probably dehydrated too), had the bad liver, had high BP would he have died under the conditions? Probably!
But if he had none of those and took the ephedra, would he have died? Certainly Not!
Also I went into how the sports governing bodies would push conress to ban OTC purchase, besides just banning in their sport-as happened with Anabolic Steroids.
And I first said how all the studies show, that in healthy people and taken in recommended dosages, ephedrine is very safe. And an adult is resopnsible for what he takes and know how it works, and its indications (which I assume he ignored). And that Ive used it for over 10yrs 3-5x wk with no adverse conditions!
And that the drug is, of course, not for adolescents or children.

As I said they were very receptive to my comments! :D

And don't forget...

Two of the most addictive and KNOWN killing agents are easily accessed by 90% of the general public. Even those not allowed by law!
TOBACCO!
ALCOHOL!
As long as the Govt gets their money out of it, these 2 things will continue to be legal.
They are both KNOWN to not only be highly addictive and a KNOWN killer to the many persons abusing it, but to also effect negatively (for the most part) those who could be around the abusers!
I'm sure these 2 substances alone can be considered some of the leading killers of people any age.

Last edited:
GOOD JOB, MIKES....!!!

IT'S NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS INFORMED PRESENT THE FACTS...NOT JUST SOME EMOTIONAL A-HOLES PAROTING WHAT THEY'VE HEARD.

AGAIN....NICE WORK!

ya gotta give Mike credit

For me, i can't even deal with that shit cause at the end of the day the playas who make the decisions never ewven heard of the words logical and rational so it seems futile--sorry for the pessimism but i fear that is the reality

true, i give mikes a lot of credit but have lost so much faith in those that run our country, even more then b4 with bush in there , god i hate him

Way to go MikeS!!!!!! Just at work the other day I stopped the same conversation cold when some chain smokers(which kills at least 100,000 people a year alone) started talking about creatine and ephedrine being kidney killers and is what just killed that baseball player. After educating them it was quite for a long time and they quickly moved on to a new subject. MM

Great Job mike, your always on top of things for us. I'm glad we have truely knowledgable bro's such as yourself to stick up for us all with REAL FACT.... good job bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

MikeS on the ball

Good job brother.I was listening to Mike and the MadDog here on 660 WFAN in NY, when this happened and they were going on and on how bad this is and how evil it is and blah blah blah.I wanted to smash the radio into pieces.So one sided,and the things they were saying were so idiotic.Did you know that some athletes even take horse steroids?They were harping on this,and making it sound like we were going to grow hooves.Fucking ludicrus bullshit to scare the average joe who will believe everything they hear.I happen to like my EQ and winny thank you,and Im looking like a big bad Clydesdale more and more,hehe.

Re: MikeS on the ball

BALDNAZI said:
Good job brother.I was listening to Mike and the MadDog here on 660 WFAN in NY, when this happened and they were going on and on how bad this is and how evil it is and blah blah blah.I wanted to smash the radio into pieces.So one sided,and the things they were saying were so idiotic.Did you know that some athletes even take horse steroids?They were harping on this,and making it sound like we were going to grow hooves.Fucking ludicrus bullshit to scare the average joe who will believe everything they hear.I happen to like my EQ and winny thank you,and Im looking like a big bad Clydesdale more and more,hehe.

BM-Thats what happened with me too - I was listening to the radio and they were going on and on about how horrible the ephedrine is. I was getting pissed. As soon as they announced the phone# to call in I dialed up right off. After the way they were
tearing eph apart, thats why I was so suprised that they listened and accepted what I said.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws