over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calling All Pros lol HEEEEEEEELP

STUDENT

Registered
Hey guys my names Jose i am gonna turn 21 this summer. I need some serious advice. I have been on cycles of pro hormones when i was in high school and saw big changes. Ive always been into sports and now that I'm am just going to school i want to maybe compete when i get there. Plus i just want to get big you know? It helps with the ladies and the confidence etc.
Im 5'8
My connect only has access to tren and anavar pills. Ive been on the anavar pills for a week and I'm supposed to start the tren next week. I am thinking about doing 200 mg a week 1cc 100mg mon , then another on thurs. I want to know what take to prevent gyno and a pct. I am going to be on that cycle for 5 weeks then I'm supposed to finish the anavars.

mon-chest tris and shoulders
tue- cardio
wed-back bis traps
thur-cardio
fri-lowerbody, sqaut lounges etc.
I eat well however i could do better ill be sure to read up on the nutriotional part on this website.

Many of you are prob reading this and shaking your head, either way please help, i am here to learn even with my dumb questions =P
I will be sure to check this like crazy i want all your advice and knowledge, please tutor me. Thanks!

Read the stickies in the Beginners section. It's a good place to start.

You plan on running tren alone...You contact all can get tren and Anavar?

I would pump the breaks with your contact and spend some time on here...
Search and Read You can find your own source....

Also do you even know what kind of tren you are getting you said taking it twice a week at 100mgs so im thinking Tren E??? Also at 5 wks of Tren E at wks 3 is it really getting pumping in your system...

But i wouldn't run tren with out test at least a low dose...

If you are thinking about competing take your time and research!!! Not to go off you contacts advice...

Do offense but your contacts an ass if there telling you to go this cycle. At 21, you need to do a lot more reading.

Just stay with the anavar for this cycle, run it 5 weeks then you know how your body reacts to it. After some reading and research on this site you can better prepare your self for your future goals.

E.I.- being 21, you can get great gains from proper training, sleep and (the big one) food-all naturally.

Hey guys my names Jose i am gonna turn 21 this summer. I need some serious advice. I have been on cycles of pro hormones when i was in high school and saw big changes. Ive always been into sports and now that I'm am just going to school i want to maybe compete when i get there. Plus i just want to get big you know? It helps with the ladies and the confidence etc.
Im 5'8
My connect only has access to tren and anavar pills. Ive been on the anavar pills for a week and I'm supposed to start the tren next week. I am thinking about doing 200 mg a week 1cc 100mg mon , then another on thurs. I want to know what take to prevent gyno and a pct. I am going to be on that cycle for 5 weeks then I'm supposed to finish the anavars.

mon-chest tris and shoulders
tue- cardio
wed-back bis traps
thur-cardio
fri-lowerbody, sqaut lounges etc.
I eat well however i could do better ill be sure to read up on the nutriotional part on this website.

Many of you are prob reading this and shaking your head, either way please help, i am here to learn even with my dumb questions =P
I will be sure to check this like crazy i want all your advice and knowledge, please tutor me. Thanks!

Forget everything you are considering. It does not matter if your connect doesn't have what you need, since you found PM and a myriad of great sponsors!

I'm going to use you as an example.....college student starts using tren after a few years of lifting, doesn't know what to expect, runs out of tren, has no ancillaries, crashes, starts lactating, shrinks, and jumps out of his dorm room window. THIS is what America knows about steroids. As others have said, keep reading and learning, theres NO better place than PM!

help

help yourself get u some test, and ancillary drugs before touching the tren. and before any of that read up on the subject. You need to have some idea of what you are doin to your body.

Ya you guys are right. From what I've read it seems Tren is some intense stuff and I'm not prepared. I will keep studying and sticking to the anavars for now.

And ya my connect pretty much said it was the best and to do the anavars then the tren he said he did it his first time and that it was awesome. But all the things I've read kinda scares me. Plus i need to reed up on post cycles and what estr block to get.

Ya you guys are right. From what I've read it seems Tren is some intense stuff and I'm not prepared. I will keep studying and sticking to the anavars for now.

And ya my connect pretty much said it was the best and to do the anavars then the tren he said he did it his first time and that it was awesome. But all the things I've read kinda scares me. Plus i need to reed up on post cycles and what estr block to get.

Good choice, Read up here and anywere eles you can and ask these guys. Its all part of the process. At yr age alot can be done without the introduction of aas.

Tren is Fucking Amazing! But for the first time... I would not suggest it...

There is more on PM then you could ever learn in a lifetime! But you are at the right place!

Thanks everyone you guys rock. It was hard and tempting .. but i didn't go witht the tren. i have it put away and hidden. Maybe one day but Im not ready for it yet.
I have spent wayyyyy more time on PM than my books lol its soooo addicting! This is the perfect website for all athletes aas or not. SO MUCH INFO

a good first cycle is test at 500 mg for ten to twelve weeks also 50 mg dbol or drol for first 6 weeks u will blow up

look into some peptides. Im in the same situation as you and the peptides I have researched have been great and cheap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131