over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger Cycle

Unfortunately he will be back. His bans are temporary. Does PM have to take money from everyone who pays though? Is money all that matters to its owner(s)? Wait and see. He will be back :mad:

People can pay but it if you guys don't like them and don't support them...in this case, voicing yourself in his threads and staying away from Evolutionary, he won't keep paying.

People can pay but it if you guys don't like them and don't support them...in this case, voicing yourself in his threads and staying away from Evolutionary, he won't keep paying.

Yeah your right about this. Do my best.

Last edited:
x2

Like Bio said "staying away".

Mahatma Ghandi use to do the same thing..

Principle of nonviolence

Voice his opinion

and finally....

Total Boycott!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Well now my life feels complete....I now know what kind of cycles Calcium Von Booger runs....:rolleyes:

I actually would be curious to know. Of course reading this stupid article won't get me any closer to knowing.

I actually would be curious to know. Of course reading this stupid article won't get me any closer to knowing.

He runs 10mg test ed all year. For contests he adds 10mg winny 4 days out. Now you know matey.

x2

Like Bio said "staying away".

Mahatma Ghandi use to do the same thing..

Principle of nonviolence

Voice his opinion

and finally....

Total Boycott!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

this is what to do, don't respond to his threads and let it die off, I saw this one early, and at that time only elvia had responded to basically say don't respond, but when I saw this thread I started lmao, almost busted a gut.

this is what to do, don't respond to his threads and let it die off, I saw this one early, and at that time only elvia had responded to basically say don't respond, but when I saw this thread I started lmao, almost busted a gut.

I noticed. After 20 mins and views I was thinking wow guys are not actually replying. Then 30 mins in it was back to normal :eek:

I bet Calum gets tons of vagina

then those women, unable to obtain commitment from Calum (or someone similar) turn 35, fall apart, and settle for the pudgy software engineer

and then resent him for the rest of their lives :eek:

then those women, unable to obtain commitment from Calum (or someone similar) turn 35, fall apart, and settle for the pudgy software engineer

More than likely lol

Unfortunately he will be back. His bans are temporary. Does PM have to take money from everyone who pays though? Is money all that matters to its owner(s)? Wait and see. He will be back :mad:

You don't like the way things are run here, I can suggest a few other boards for you. You get on this board and take from it, then you put down BigA and how he runs things. Tired of some of you guys who take cheap stabs at us. Watch your step.

safeguard your anus..

for the night is dark and full of terrors :star-:ars

then those women, unable to obtain commitment from Calum (or someone similar) turn 35, fall apart, and settle for the pudgy CPA

**fixed

when women ask me what I do (and how much I make :rolleyes:) I can feel them putting me in their 'marriage material lol' folder.

when women ask me what I do (and how much I make :rolleyes:) I can feel them putting me in their 'marriage material lol' folder.

Is this after several weeks of DNP, or after a few months of the peanut butter sammich diet where you achieve the "Dad bod" look? I bet these women start hearing their biological clocks ticking loudly when you have the Dad bod.....:D

You wish you were "pudgy" you little fatty ;)

Is this after several weeks of DNP, or after a few months of the peanut butter sammich diet where you achieve the "Dad bod" look? I bet these women start hearing their biological clocks ticking loudly when you have the Dad bod.....:D

this is actually a very important distinction.. I'm probably the only guy in their lives who goes through such dramatic transformations. so in essence, I'm like two people in one.

tfw you're both the 'alpha fux' and the 'beta bux' :confused:

You wish you were "pudgy" you little fatty ;)

don't be mean pls

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic