over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

WTF happened to these kids growing up? Christ! Either something traumatic or they got some predisposed mental health disorders that aren’t being treated.

Cageir
I'd say a combination of factors. More diagnosis that are symptom based so more kids on drugs Adderall, SSRI, Ritalin. Easy to explain bad parenting as a mental health issues. Divorce, broken homes, non-traditional homes, strange social views, drugs looked at as a reason to arrest people vs something that harms your body. I remember as a kid we had those dare shirts. Now the teachers are teaching "the war on drugs."

I'd say a combination of factors. More diagnosis that are symptom based so more kids on drugs Adderall, SSRI, Ritalin. Easy to explain bad parenting as a mental health issues. Divorce, broken homes, non-traditional homes, strange social views, drugs looked at as a reason to arrest people vs something that harms your body. I remember as a kid we had those dare shirts. Now the teachers are teaching "the war on drugs."
Agreed the parents being self centered and not present as well as lying about their drug/alcohol use as opposed to giving open honest advice. I will tell my so. The shit I did good and bad so he knows I’m not lying and can maybe avoid some of the dumb shit I did as to “everything is a mental health issue today” 1,000% true some people are fucked up and now we have kids glued to a phone starting at 5 watching genderless people and drag queens and being told “this is normal”. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better I’m afraid.

WTF happened to these kids growing up? Christ! Either something traumatic or they got some predisposed mental health disorders that aren’t being treated.

Cage
I believe his dad was involved in a motorcycle accident and lost use of legs or both legs and arms. This must be a mental blow to a child at a young age. I have friend with a father with significant debilitating disease and he is fine but I know other could be negatively effected by this too.

Agreed the parents being self centered and not present as well as lying about their drug/alcohol use as opposed to giving open honest advice. I will tell my so. The shit I did good and bad so he knows I’m not lying and can maybe avoid some of the dumb shit I did as to “everything is a mental health issue today” 1,000% true some people are fucked up and now we have kids glued to a phone starting at 5 watching genderless people and drag queens and being told “this is normal”. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better I’m afraid.
Yep. Kids grow up now seeing parents going in the medicine cabinet taking pills from the good doctor and think this is being responsible and healthy. Prescriptions washed down with a can of soda with a McDonald's breakfast.

And you are spot on. Sister is a school psychologist. All the kids are getting diagnosed with "ADHD," and on meds she says. Hardly any have a mom and dad together. She sees more with "2 mom's" and not surprisingly those are the ones with the most severe behavior issues.

I wore the Ol Nancy Reagan “Dare” shirts in the 80’s… And be high as a fuckin kite too!!! I hung out with the wrong crowd…

Cage

Yep. Kids grow up now seeing parents going in the medicine cabinet taking pills from the good doctor and think this is being responsible and healthy. Prescriptions washed down with a can of soda with a McDonald's breakfast.

And you are spot on. Sister is a school psychologist. All the kids are getting diagnosed with "ADHD," and on meds she says. Hardly any have a mom and dad together. She sees more with "2 mom's" and not surprisingly those are the ones with the most severe behavior issues.
Had a friend whose child was caught vaping(thc) at school
She was distraught I shrugged my shoulders and said, well a majority of the school is high as a kite on adhd meds... so I don't see the issue.
She was like... well the difference is those are prescribed.
I just smiled.

Had a friend whose child was caught vaping(thc) at school
She was distraught I shrugged my shoulders and said, well a majority of the school is high as a kite on adhd meds... so I don't see the issue.
She was like... well the difference is those are prescribed.
I just smiled.
The irony. The kid was probably healthier than the teacher whose class she/he skipped who was loaded up on SSRIs etc. I know Many teachers, there are a few who eat healthy and are fit, many eat crap and have the pharmacy on speed dial. Their even open with all the stuff they take and wear it like a badge of honor.

I actually watched one of those netflix specials on CVM. He seemed like a really stand-up guy at the time, he did talk abt how his dad's accident impacted him but also spoke very highly of his parents. He actually did a youtube video where he was very open abt his AAS use, said something like "my dad raised me to have integrity and i don't want to deceive people that they can look like me w/o steroids" (paraphrasing but that was the gist of it).
he did a break where he went off all social media for a month and went home and said how good it was for his psyche to be disconnected from all that bullshit.
I think he likely succumbed to chasing after material things, possessions, accomplishments, praise from other people for his happiness and that generally leaves people feeling empty if they dont have other stuff in their life. .. family, real friends, maybe religious beliefs, etc...
Imagine having millions of "followers" but who knows how many real friends? Once he felt the happiness from meth that dopamine center in his brain got all twisted and now we've seen the end result. Idk if some of you think he's a douche but the little I've seen of him he came across like a decent guy. With that said i participate zero in social media. Don't have any accts besides an old Facebook i haven't used for years, don't even know the password haha

I believe his dad was involved in a motorcycle accident and lost use of legs or both legs and arms. This must be a mental blow to a child at a young age. I have friend with a father with significant debilitating disease and he is fine but I know other could be negatively effected by this too.
Prolly included some pill addiction from dad

I actually watched one of those netflix specials on CVM. He seemed like a really stand-up guy at the time, he did talk abt how his dad's accident impacted him but also spoke very highly of his parents. He actually did a youtube video where he was very open abt his AAS use, said something like "my dad raised me to have integrity and i don't want to deceive people that they can look like me w/o steroids" (paraphrasing but that was the gist of it).
he did a break where he went off all social media for a month and went home and said how good it was for his psyche to be disconnected from all that bullshit.
I think he likely succumbed to chasing after material things, possessions, accomplishments, praise from other people for his happiness and that generally leaves people feeling empty if they dont have other stuff in their life. .. family, real friends, maybe religious beliefs, etc...
Imagine having millions of "followers" but who knows how many real friends? Once he felt the happiness from meth that dopamine center in his brain got all twisted and now we've seen the end result. Idk if some of you think he's a douche but the little I've seen of him he came across like a decent guy. With that said i participate zero in social media. Don't have any accts besides an old Facebook i haven't used for years, don't even know the password haha
I have watched him on various platforms like Gen Iron and Instagram. He seemed like a decent person for the most part who was living a good life. I recall him being jacked and having a lot of fun following the Arnold movie. Then he had a couple injuries and that seemingly when his life changed.

Google Sam brinton. A high ranking government official. This is where we are headed lol.

Google Sam brinton. A high ranking government official. This is where we are headed lol.
Dude. That is all kinds of WTF?! How have we reached this point? I have libertarian views but still there's a point where it's like a real life enactment of "the emperor's new clothes." My little kids will point out ridiculous stuff like that and i'm like "you're right but you can't say that stuff at school" and that is prob the part that bothers me the most (because i couldn't give two shits if some guy wants to wear lipstick) but if my child says something abt it or heaven forbid i did at work we would be labeled as some sort of -phobic hater for stating a truth

Dude. That is all kinds of WTF?! How have we reached this point? I have libertarian views but still there's a point where it's like a real life enactment of "the emperor's new clothes." My little kids will point out ridiculous stuff like that and i'm like "you're right but you can't say that stuff at school" and that is prob the part that bothers me the most (because i couldn't give two shits if some guy wants to wear lipstick) but if my child says something abt it or heaven forbid i did at work we would be labeled as some sort of -phobic hater for stating a truth
Social conditioning. Say I wanted to turn myself into a tattooed ful body everything pierced freak but don't want to shock my parents and friends and have them still view me as normal. Get a small tattoo. Get a bigger one. Then a sleeve. Then chest, back. All added gradually over time. Add a piercing here and there. After all that maybe 5 years in a neck tattoo, then hands, full throat, then the face. Little by little. Lol.

This got waaaaay off track and is breaking multiple rules! Get back to the topic or bans will be handed out because you guys know better!!

Yea I saw that fucker he’s the one stealing women’s luggage he even stole some African designers luggage with African women’s clothes and wore that shit on TV. This is what happens when the government is so corrupt and woke it doesn’t fear the ones they serve. How in todays era a white dude coukd rob an African and publicly rock their shit and not get slammed for it well unless he wears lipstick and uses it like a chic too

I have watched him on various platforms like Gen Iron and Instagram. He seemed like a decent person for the most part who was living a good life. I recall him being jacked and having a lot of fun following the Arnold movie. Then he had a couple injuries and that seemingly when his life changed.
Exactly, I used to envy this guy he was living the life and seemed like he was having a great time. Then again Social Media only shows the highlights of your life. The injuries came along and then the whole thing where he was not taking responsibility with his kid. Just seemed like a spiral.

Exactly, I used to envy this guy he was living the life and seemed like he was having a great time. Then again Social Media only shows the highlights of your life. The injuries came along and then the whole thing where he was not taking responsibility with his kid. Just seemed like a spiral.
Oh shit he had a kid? I didnt know that. Voluntarily being an absentee dad is pretty damn despicable. In my group of friends one of the guys had a kid and has nothing to do with her, has seen her only a few times. One of our other buddies, who's dad bailed when he was little, has completely cut off relationship with the other guy. Can't even talk to him. I cant say i blame him, i don't have the best relationship with my dad and there were definitely times it was rough between us but he was always there as my dad.

Yeah. He would constantly post like he was living a full time weekend with friends and nice looking girls. He would ride his motorcycles with his buds and had a cool challenger. He was traveling doing workouts on vacations and had a cool house to boot with home gym. Poor guy probably looks back on that life and misses it.

Yeah. He would constantly post like he was living a full time weekend with friends and nice looking girls. He would ride his motorcycles with his buds and had a cool challenger. He was traveling doing workouts on vacations and had a cool house to boot with home gym. Poor guy probably looks back on that life and misses it.
Lots of us made mistakes and blew some good opportunities but the whole living your life on social media is a big indicator for me that he wasn’t happy. The wealthiest happiest people I know maybe have Twitter FB, insta etc. is not a happy place imo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws