over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

That's crazy! Is this in your neighborhood or do you have a profession that requires you to interact with addicts?

He's a Bail Enforcement Agent (Bounty Hunter).

He's not just doing that drug he's staying up for a long period of time to where he's delirious. Hopefully he can kick this before he goes any farther down this road. This stunt alone could have killed him. It will be interesting to see how bad the spinal damage is.

heroin/fetanyl here. he nodded out. tweakers on the other hand lol... those mfers dont sleep
That’s the problem. Long term sleep deprivation makes you insane. You hear voices and see “shadow monkeys.” Your perception becomes extremely skewed. I was addicted to crystal meth for a few years. I didn’t steal or do anything I morally wouldn’t do without it. I used it so i was able to go to work because once you get extremely sleep deprived you have two options; take it and go to work, or sleep for a week straight. The only way to stop is to get rid of everyone in your life who does drugs. Stopping for me meant sleeping for a very long time. Perhaps most tweakers use dirty meth that’s highly impure. I never picked my skin, had rashes or any other noticeable issues. I was connected to people who got it uncut, highly pure, straight Mexican Mafia. This was 20 years ago. I doubt that level of purity exists now. Still, that drug is bad news. It made me beyond paranoid. It’s a miracle I didn’t hurt anyone.

I don’t understand how people become addicted to this shit.
He literally had it all. When you start to lose things why can’t you stop.

I’ve never done that drug so I don’t know. But are you coherent? Do you have the ability to think? Why can’t he say I lost my money all my shit this drug is ruining my life. Why does that not happen?
Everyone that uses it knows what they are loosing and lost. But it extremely difficult to quit. Even if you go to rehab
You will get off them but 99% of the time they all relaps

Yet it amazes me. This guy seemingly had it all. Amazing genes for bodybuilding, great face and with the 2 of them combined an "easy" way of making a boatload of cash. Still does these stupid things.

Guess I should be happy I'm not that pretty and suck at bodybuilding.

Yet it amazes me. This guy seemingly had it all. Amazing genes for bodybuilding, great face and with the 2 of them combined an "easy" way of making a boatload of cash. Still does these stupid things.

Guess I should be happy I'm not that pretty and suck at bodybuilding.

Goes to show you an example of some of the people you wish you were in there shoes are not always what they seem.

Or this guy smoking fentanyl in the stairwell of a hotel. He was asleep when I walked up. Still has the foil with the drug residue on it on top of his shoe. He tried to tell me it was someone else’s and he didn’t know how it got there. The straw is still in his right hand 🧐View attachment 157300
They do this in public to help themselves if they OD. Since Narcan is widely available someone close by will revive the person. Self preservation to live to nod off another day!!! Fentanyl is a bad one too, sooooo powerful in just micrograms! Dealers are cutting everything with Fent, increases their profit margins even more so than they already were!

Cage

Drugs like that completely alter your brain chemistry. Your perception is skewed and getting your fix is the only priority. He's unable to look at it from the outside like we are.
Well said.

Truly a sad story.

Goes to show you an example of some of the people you wish you were in there shoes are not always what they seem.
It's very human for people to never be satisfied with what they have. Outsiders look at their lives as if they are perfect but internally, so many people have a difficult time being happy with what they already have. I think we can all be guilty of this sometimes, myself included.

Yeah, it is also passed off as a victimless crime. TV shows give the impression that addicts simply die and there is a clean end to it. What people don't see are the adult care centers packed with fairly young (40-50 year olds) who are essentially vegetables after having health events like strokes from chronic drug abuse. Baltimore is full of those. There are wards full of people on ventilators and it reminds me of the matrix where all the bodies are plugged into the system.
This, and it also leads to more crime, tax payer funds, etc. I don't know what the answer is to be honest. Off the top of my head harsher sentences for dealing. On the other hand I'm anti-government they should be out of people's business so it's a complex issue. I just avoid addicts/drug users culture in general. No one wakes up and has drugs on their doorstep, people hang with others that get them into the habit.

CVM got no time for stairs apparently

gravity can be a real bitch
CVM was always an asshole, almost all bodybuilders especially higher level guys struggle with drugs, usually X or pills, but that doesn’t excuse the asshole he was when he was on top. That’s why he’s so alone when shit was good he shit on people and in general was a dick, not to me but to people who I know don’t lie. I don’t wish him Ill I just don’t care if he makes it back. He had better genetics than most of us and we are in general in that 1-5% of the population already so that’s saying something. Cocky is fine being a nasty person isn’t. And though met is bad it isn’t truly physically addicting nothing like coming off benzos, opiates, or he’ll even dropping your test real low. I just can’t believe what he squandered so I have no pity. I do agree this grown ass man shoulda been long removed from needing parental help and as physically attractive as he was considered the fact he couldn’t find a rich chic to tolerate him says even more. Again I don’t hope he dies but I don’t think he deserves a bunch of sympathy from us. Now if he pulls altogether and gets back on top I’ll give him his respect but I doubt he’ll ever be a nice person. Also how many of us have jumped off a roof or out a window and not gotten so much as scratch what did he do jump thru the glass and nose dive?

The "Red Flags" started to pop when he gave himself that bicep tear from that really ridiculously stupid stunt and then the repealing accident, it's hard to screw up repealing but he managed to do it. The signs were there from the beginning when he entered the scene that he had a level of emotional/mental immaturity and mostly likely needed stronger guidance more than others, kind of really needed a baby sitter to keep him from doing stupid shit and stay the course. His level of rational thinking really needed to mature, especially after Hollywood got a hold of him and now the meth has a hold of a person that is mentally and emotionally immature. Now he's off the deep end with no return and I bet you he is aware of this inside that confused head of his and he's angry as shit with himself. He's emotionally very angry with himself and the meth is exacerbating the problem to a very large degree of possible total annihilation.
Self pity is the worst addiction of all as it feeds all others. GREAT POST

The richest, most successful people I've ever known were also the most stressed, most depressed and unhappy I've ever known, for the most part. A lot of people who attain that level of success often aren't easy to make happy, anyway; they often have such high standards for them that they constantly feel like an inadequate loser, despite them outperforming 99% of the population. They always feel like they should be working harder, or deserve more, or that shit is totally unfixable. Plus, when you work 18 and 20 hours a day, you know your trophy wife is probably banging the landscaper from Ecuador, your kids are raised by TikTok, critical race theory and Cardi B, your assets are literally zero and you're one mistake away from losing your high paying job because you knew someone or faked it until you made it.

So yea, they get fucked up. Hard. Unfortunately, the prevailing wisdom is that if you can afford the problem, there's no problem...

Von Moger has had quite a fall the last few years with his injuries and personal issues. I hope he'll leave social media and fitness alone for a while and go take care of himself.
i dunno.... honestly, he could prob get lots of followers if he did some kind of a "overcoming meth addiction" series and like a come back kinda story.
could be a money maker.
but yes, i get what you are saying too.

That's crazy! Is this in your neighborhood or do you have a profession that requires you to interact with addicts?
I’m a bounty hunter, and I work with a private security firm as well. Bounce at strip clubs, hotel security, etc.

He's not just doing that drug he's staying up for a long period of time to where he's delirious. Hopefully he can kick this before he goes any farther down this road. This stunt alone could have killed him. It will be interesting to see how bad the spinal damage is.
Yes. Being high in meth isn’t the biggest problem with meth. It’s the inability to sleep. Once you get 5-7 days of zero sleep, you become insanely paranoid. Everyone is after you, and you have a psychotic episode…e.g stripping your clothes off and running naked, attacking bystanders, etc.

Yes. Being high in meth isn’t the biggest problem with meth. It’s the inability to sleep. Once you get 5-7 days of zero sleep, you become insanely paranoid. Everyone is after you, and you have a psychotic episode…e.g stripping your clothes off and running naked, attacking bystanders, etc.
shower spiders lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner