over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

Yep. Perc 30’s(fentanyl) are a big problem here
those hardly move anymore. everyone wants just straight fetty powder. figure a 1mg dose can be fatal for a newbie, so out of 1g, it's probably 990mg cut and 10mg fent, IF THAT

and that's not even the 'bad part' anymore. now there are dozens or more fentanyl 'analogues' that have a half-life longer than methadone, but don't produce a high anymore. a guy could stop for a day and a half, full 36yrs and feel zero withdrawal, aside from some psychological, then BOOM full bloom withdrawal, and you can't detox from it with suboxone because of the long half-lives, you HAVE to use methadone, at least for a week or two.

i woulda traded my opiate addiction for a coke addiction anyday lol

I don’t understand how people become addicted to this shit.
He literally had it all. When you start to lose things why can’t you stop.

I’ve never done that drug so I don’t know. But are you coherent? Do you have the ability to think? Why can’t he say I lost my money all my shit this drug is ruining my life. Why does that not happen?
You don't see it as a problem until it's way too late. Part of the disease is your brain working against you like that. I lost nearly everything from drug addiction and it still took a year into sobriety until I realized how deep into it I was.

This shouldn't be surprising though, how many of us on here lead rich lives w families and loved ones and yet still abuse gear? The rational choice would be to maximize our time & quality of life by leading a health-oriented lifestyle and yet we still shoot ugl gear, stuff our faces, and carry too much weight around.

This is not me casting judgement on anyone, just pointing out the similarities between us and rec drug abusers.

27 yr old Heroine addict once a surgical technician

Not just the interview but the craziness going on around her that is "normal"

In 2014 I was driving from central California up to Tacoma Washington and decided to stop in Portland at a well known donut shop called Voodoo Donuts around 7am.

The woman I was dating at the time in Tacoma jokingly but somewhat seriously warned me about everyone down there doing this
"thorazine shuffle" down in that area of Portland.

Then she said if they get too close and you need to get out of there just take a handful of change out your pocket and toss it because the sound of change is the sound of their next fix. She was not exaggerating.

It damn near looked like a scene out of the Walking Dead. All those people just walking shuffling around. Some looking as if frozen in time.

Then years back had a friend of mine who was divorced and had her daughter relocated from Texas with her ex husband back to her in North Carolina with the daughter hooked on meth.

A couple months in and it seemed like the daughter was making progress so the mom went to a weekend get away with their friends to the beach just a couple hours away.

She came home to a brutal reality and realized her ex husband was not exaggerating about their daughter's addiction.

36 hours away from home and her daughter had the place ransacked and sold whatever she could for drugs..

Her daughter's response… it's what I do it's who I am.

I’ve never done that drug so I don’t know. But are you coherent? Do you have the ability to think? Why can’t he say I lost my money all my shit this drug is ruining my life. Why does that not happen?

Really no different then how alot of people can’t understand why a person would ever willingly shove a needle in their ass for muscles.

The richest, most successful people I've ever known were also the most stressed, most depressed and unhappy I've ever known, for the most part. A lot of people who attain that level of success often aren't easy to make happy, anyway; they often have such high standards for them that they constantly feel like an inadequate loser, despite them outperforming 99% of the population. They always feel like they should be working harder, or deserve more, or that shit is totally unfixable. Plus, when you work 18 and 20 hours a day, you know your trophy wife is probably banging the landscaper from Ecuador, your kids are raised by TikTok, critical race theory and Cardi B, your assets are literally zero and you're one mistake away from losing your high paying job because you knew someone or faked it until you made it.

So yea, they get fucked up. Hard. Unfortunately, the prevailing wisdom is that if you can afford the problem, there's no problem...
The worst of all that is their kids wind up snowflake CRT trash and they lived for nothing but money. Look at the USMC or even bodybuilding I’ve never met a racist bodybuilder maybe a few of the wannabes. But you look at Ronnie or Lee, we train together sweat togethe. Walk out on the call out and we are all brothers fighting it out not black competitor or white, etc. The fraternity of iron.

People calm down. Addiction has many faces.
People get addicted for many reasons. The brain chemistry is a very complex one.

Depression most of the time leads to one to self medicate. Be kind to others who suffer from addiction and or depression.

Wealth and Fame has nothing to do with it.
Be and let be. Let's wish him positive vibes, good health and recovery.

You don't know him on a personal level so you don't know his mental struggles.

27 yr old Heroine addict once a surgical technician

Not just the interview but the craziness going on around her that is "normal"

In 2014 I was driving from central California up to Tacoma Washington and decided to stop in Portland at a well known donut shop called Voodoo Donuts around 7am.

The woman I was dating at the time in Tacoma jokingly but somewhat seriously warned me about everyone down there doing this
"thorazine shuffle" down in that area of Portland.

Then she said if they get too close and you need to get out of there just take a handful of change out your pocket and toss it because the sound of change is the sound of their next fix. She was not exaggerating.

It damn near looked like a scene out of the Walking Dead. All those people just walking shuffling around. Some looking as if frozen in time.

Then years back had a friend of mine who was divorced and had her daughter relocated from Texas with her ex husband back to her in North Carolina with the daughter hooked on meth.

A couple months in and it seemed like the daughter was making progress so the mom went to a weekend get away with their friends to the beach just a couple hours away.

She came home to a brutal reality and realized her ex husband was not exaggerating about their daughter's addiction.

36 hours away from home and her daughter had the place ransacked and sold whatever she could for drugs..

Her daughter's response… it's what I do it's who I am.

I recall two similar stories local to me that made the paper eventually. Both instance were similar. A nurse and also a physician in two separate instances were taking meds from patients and using them. The doc got caught with a needle in his arm passed out in the physician lounge and the nurse just passed out in the bathroom with similar looking scene. Its amazing to think the doctor you are seeing could be doing more drugs than you and could also be high while working with you. I have worked with a doctor somewhat recently who mentioned how docs use coke to stay up to study too. Not all, but there is a small percentage.

I recall two similar stories local to me that made the paper eventually. Both instance were similar. A nurse and also a physician in two separate instances were taking meds from patients and using them. The doc got caught with a needle in his arm passed out in the physician lounge and the nurse just passed out in the bathroom with similar looking scene. Its amazing to think the doctor you are seeing could be doing more drugs than you and could also be high while working with you. I have worked with a doctor somewhat recently who mentioned how docs use coke to stay up to study too. Not all, but there is a small percentage.
This is crazy, could they fire them? I know many places you can't fire a druggie or alcoholic because of the "disease" or "disability" as they label it status, if you fire them they sure your for discrimination. Clown world. I've heard of pilots flying drunk too putting passengers at risk.

This is crazy, could they fire them? I know many places you can't fire a druggie or alcoholic because of the "disease" or "disability" as they label it status, if you fire them they sure your for discrimination. Clown world. I've heard of pilots flying drunk too putting passengers at risk.
Hahaha no way. This is a real thing? Not being able to fire a drunk because it's a disease?

The same way every month or so someone on this forum has a heart scare or drops dead, yet everyone still keeps using gear because "wanting to look muscular" is normal.... most of us weren't planning on ordering illegal substances from overseas and injecting them when we were 10 years old, through circumstances, we got into bodybuilding, and it fulfilled some hole in our lives.... really not much different. No judgment, just an example nearly everyone here can relate better too than recreational drugs, but it starts the same, with some kind of painful void, insecurity etc.

Really no different then how alot of people can’t understand why a person would ever willingly shove a needle in their ass for muscles.
I can understand this logic. After I read this I thought long and hard. I definitely try and justify or maybe even rationalize my choice to use gear.
But if this is the case. Using gear is no different than other drugs how can there be bodybuilding shows or a whole industry and subculture based on steroid use.
Fuck it’s like back in the day when you’d go the gym and if you openly talked about gear you were frowned upon. Or if you asked someone where you could get stuff they’d lie and say they were natural. Same thing I guess right. Tricky line here.
I harp on it a lot cause I mentioned my brother has been a meth addict for 20 years. Acts just like Calum does and my brother gets me so fucking mad.

He came to my house yesterday and tells me his ex wife implanted Bluetooth in him and he’s being tracked. I don’t even say anything to him anymore.

In my head I don’t get how he thinks that’s real. You took a drug so why doesn’t he think the drug is making him think that. That’s where I don’t get it. Like why doesn’t he think to himself if I don’t do this drug then I won’t think I have something tracking me.

Hahaha no way. This is a real thing? Not being able to fire a drunk because it's a disease?
Yup. Google Steve sarkasian usc lawsuit. College football coach would show up wasted to games embarrass the program. Played the "I have a disease you fired me imma sue" card got millions in a lawsuit.

Used to work with a drunk was a liability, called out, try couldn't fire him and replace him with a good worker instead they had to pay to send him to rehab. Gotta love lawyers and human resources department lol

Yes. Being high in meth isn’t the biggest problem with meth. It’s the inability to sleep. Once you get 5-7 days of zero sleep, you become insanely paranoid. Everyone is after you, and you have a psychotic episode…e.g stripping your clothes off and running naked, attacking bystanders, etc.
This 👆

i woulda traded my opiate addiction for a coke addiction anyday lol
Oh yeah me too..I laugh and roll my eyes when people talk about kicking meth..all you do is sleep for a week and it’s over…try not sleeping for two weeks with opiate withdrawal…pure hell.

I’ve used opiates off and on for most of my adult life until recently…
I was a self medicating for gallbladder and pancreas issues

Much better now tho…🙂👍

Oh yeah me too..I laugh and roll my eyes when people talk about kicking meth..all you do is sleep for a week and it’s over…try not sleeping for two weeks with opiate withdrawal…pure hell.

I’ve used opiates off and on for most of my adult life until recently…
I was a self medicating for gallbladder and pancreas issues

Much better now tho…🙂👍

If you had a serious addiction, and they placed you in a medically induced coma for a few weeks

Would you wake up having gone through the worst of the withdrawals?

Or does it not work that way

If you had a serious addiction, and they placed you in a medically induced coma for a few weeks

There are clinics that knock you out for a couple days..don’t know much about it…was too expensive for me when I looked into it.

Yes, they’d be gone. It’d be extremely ideal to the patient to be knocked out for 6 days! Then they’d barely notice any withdrawal!!!!!

Day 1 - you’re feeling the anxiety of it all, and starting to feel the physical symptoms. Cramping, stomach discomfort, cold sweats, pain, nausea, RLS, etc.

Day 2 - mutiply day one by 10

Day 3 - multiply day 2 by 100

Day 4 - similar to day 3

Day 5 - still fell like total ass, but starting to have you worst symptoms subside…

**** keep in mind you haven’t had any solid sleep this far. Only maybe 5-15min intervals. The restless leg syndrome during this is REAL!!!!!!! You’d be happy to swallow a bullet!

Day 6 - same as day 5, but a lil better

Day 7 - Noticably better and symptoms will be milder

Day 8 - most of the physical withdrawal is done. Now you have to work on the mental aspect!

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_