over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

I have had two friends who were induced into comas. One beat the odds and came out virtually the same yet suffers bad headaches frequently and my other friend came out being a very similar version of himself but with deficits that effected his thought process and social interactions.

From what I understand from their instances is when you take a large blow to the head the brain begins to swell and before it crushes itself surgeons will open up your skull to relieve pressure and induce a coma. Not sure if this is what is going on with Callum but it sounds like it could be the case. And to have spine surgery following a fall is pretty severe as well. Emergent spine surgery is saved for really serious conditions. There could be a pretty good chance he is not the same Callum when he wakes up.

No way he’ll be the same guy after this. I’d be shocked if this doesn’t end his bodybuilding career and his other opportunities. I hope I’m wrong…

Cage

He is back in California

I'm glad to see him post this. It makes him sound like he is being more responsible and trying to get back on track.

I don’t understand how people become addicted to this shit.
He literally had it all. When you start to lose things why can’t you stop.

I’ve never done that drug so I don’t know. But are you coherent? Do you have the ability to think? Why can’t he say I lost my money all my shit this drug is ruining my life. Why does that not happen?
You're brain is altered so you can't see it from the outside like one that's doesn't use

You're brain is altered so you can't see it from the outside like one that's doesn't use
I’ve been around just about everything and the only two drugs I see people legitimately being able to not stop are opiates and alcohol, well I forgot benzos. You can do cocaine and meth (adderrall too) for years and stop cold turkey and be ok. The other 3 2 can kill you benzos and alcohol, opiates stop the body from functioning. If you don’t stop other drugs weed, meth, blow, mdma, mushrooms, etc. it’s a mental choice. As a veteran I’ve been around a lot of guys on shit and I’ve seen guts come off coke and. MEth benders and be fine physically. I’ve seen guys come off alcohol and benzos and have seizures. So Von Moger doesn’t get a lot of empathy from me. Glad he’s doing good but he seemed to chose to be a victim and shit on his family and I’ll be more empathetic when he talks about righting those wrongs not checking in with his fans.

I’ve been around just about everything and the only two drugs I see people legitimately being able to not stop are opiates and alcohol, well I forgot benzos. You can do cocaine and meth (adderrall too) for years and stop cold turkey and be ok. The other 3 2 can kill you benzos and alcohol, opiates stop the body from functioning. If you don’t stop other drugs weed, meth, blow, mdma, mushrooms, etc. it’s a mental choice. As a veteran I’ve been around a lot of guys on shit and I’ve seen guts come off coke and. MEth benders and be fine physically. I’ve seen guys come off alcohol and benzos and have seizures. So Von Moger doesn’t get a lot of empathy from me. Glad he’s doing good but he seemed to chose to be a victim and shit on his family and I’ll be more empathetic when he talks about righting those wrongs not checking in with his fans.
I agree bro

I agree bro
I’m thinking many won’t and doubt Moger will succeed just too narcissistic and if bodybuilders think you are, wow!

Nope, you’re right! And spot on with opiates, benzos, & alcohol being the ones with the worst physical withdrawals and could result in death.

Cage

Nope, you’re right! And spot on with opiates, benzos, & alcohol being the ones with the worst physical withdrawals and could result in death.

Cage
What’s sad is how many of us were taught to take Nubian and Vicodin in the early 2000s late 90s

I don’t understand how people become addicted to this shit.
He literally had it all. When you start to lose things why can’t you stop.

I’ve never done that drug so I don’t know. But are you coherent? Do you have the ability to think? Why can’t he say I lost my money all my shit this drug is ruining my life. Why does that not happen?

The sex on it is absolutely unreal. Better than ecstasy, better than any drug, you literally want it to never end... you might not even want to have sex without it once you've done it a few times.

Absolutely ruined my life and had me homeless on the streets at one point, took me a while to rebuild myself but i had no choice.

As long as he's not homeless and people are helping and enabling him, he won't stop. Horrible drug.

The sex on it is absolutely unreal. Better than ecstasy, better than any drug, you literally want it to never end... you might not even want to have sex without it once you've done it a few times.

Absolutely ruined my life and had me homeless on the streets at one point, took me a while to rebuild myself but i had no choice.

As long as he's not homeless and people are helping and enabling him, he won't stop. Horrible drug.
What drug are you talking about, Meth?

Calum should do the 9 tenets of ancestral living… jk but what a pr move for both 😂

That way big pharma’s greed lining their pockets! Slimey fuckers!

Cage
They were saints back then compared to what they are now. They create problems then sell you the cure, which creates more problems and the $ cycle continues.

They were saints back then compared to what they are now. They create problems then sell you the cure, which creates more problems and the $ cycle continues.
Yesterday I went online to fill a mail order Rx.

And I got a pop-up for Zoloft. WTF 🤔

Even people at the absolute top of their profession can fall so fast. It’s so sad what these drugs are doing to people.

My dad used to work for the biggest drug testing lab in Wa State. He got to know the state toxicologist pretty well and he told my dad "99% of people he knew that took Heroine said they were hooked as soon as it went into their blood and they felt it" Its a ripple effect, next it meth and always looking for the next thing. Like many have said, its almost crazy how powerful this crap it.

Bro you’ve never had good X maybe even real X, meth is trash, yes md a is a derivative but nothing like it in action. If you have me a bag of pure meth I’d be like well let’s see where can find a bone for this shit. Good X or mollie I’ll keep arounfmd for months until I have a reason to use it. Again sex on X or GHB compared to meth is a literal joke of a comparison. I’m not advocating either to the group but the comparison is trash and meth just ruins you and makes you an introverted noided out nut job.

Yes. I thought the same things as the others making comments about it for many years before trying it. You would never think it does that by observing an addict, and you feel incredibly euphoric and confident for the first 24 hours and think sharply- i went on a couple job interviews in it and NAILED them. One place I interviewed for a sales rep position, and no bullshit they brought in upper management and offered me a position as their sales coach. Never took it because i needed to pass a drug test that i didn't even bother taking.

I hated the thought of the drug from everything i had seen from it, watching gang bangers, low lifes, etc do it over the years. It wasn't until i met an ex beauty pageant queen who liked doing it and opened me up to it.

After that, i spent 2 years doing nothing with my life but getting pussy and doing it.

It sends your dopamine levels into outer space- thats why sex feels so incredible... and you would be shocked how many pretty girls are into it. And it makes them horny beyond belief.

It doesn't create a chemical dependency, but it is an intensely powerful psychological addiction, especially if you already have somewhat of a sex addiction.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear