over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger Started Using Anabolic Steroids at 21 Years Old

Yes O"Hearn is a bad ass too.

The culture AAS culture in the USA is much different than in other countries where steroids are either semi or fully legal (Like the UK).

People get the book shoved down their throat in a legal sense if they caught with AAS in America, i wouldn't risk my livelihood and family so that some bros think i'm cool for admitting i take AAS.

Doesn’t really matter; he could’ve started at 30, and looked similar very fast. Hyper responders like him would grow fast regardless of age.

Frank McGrath has talked about Calum devouring boxes of cereals at a time and staying shredded year round lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. I don't know if he is on tren most of the year (plus his genetics) or he just has the craziest metabolism ever. Plus this isn't a big bowl of cereal post workout. Social media is fake in many ways and many just show the bad but eat clean all the time but make it look otherwise. But after seeing all his stories on IG he literally eats crap all the time. Bowls of crap cereal throughout the day and he is ripped and vascular all year.

I don't get the hate. He seems like a nice guy. He looks fantastic and has so much potential. He is just doing is thing and is very successful at it.

I think if we are being honest, we would all be blasting gear to high heaven if it was what was paying the bills (and doing so very well).

I doubt Calum is sprinkling it in here and there

Genetic shape is not great, but not awful

Let's be real

The culture AAS culture in the USA is much different than in other countries where steroids are either semi or fully legal (Like the UK).

People get the book shoved down their throat in a legal sense if they caught with AAS in America, i wouldn't risk my livelihood and family so that some bros think i'm cool for admitting i take AAS.

so much irony today...
:star-w:rs

I think if we are being honest, we would all be blasting gear to high heaven if it was what was paying the bills (and doing so very well).

I doubt Calum is sprinkling it in here and there

Genetic shape is not great, but not awful

Let's be real

dude has 22" arms at 6'3 250 pounds

soooo overrated....

i dont even consider him a bber. just an instagramer....

-F

Yea I have a hard time with this guy. He tends to show off and so stupid things and jeopardize his career , I mean thats his choice but for some of us who day in and day put in the work, and try not to get hurt and still know we will never look like that it’s kind of a slap in the face to me. So yes I agree. He’s definitely a social media prodigy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any legit reason to hate on the guy, unless I'm missing something. He has a great physique and probably gets more ass than a toilet seat. Who cares when he started gear?

He did activities outside the gym that caused him injuries preventing a more lasting and important competitive career. Also, if you see Generation Iron, he's not the brightest guy in the class.

There are more valuable guys than him and who do not receive attention.

Some will hate him for saying he's natural, but many hate for other reasons, as for selling supplements that improve growth hormone for $ 600 the pack.

Last edited:
He trains at the LVAC I go to when he’s in town occasionally. Really nice guy, super friendly with everyone. Girls act like teenagers when he’s around too lol. It’s like a line at an expo to take pics when he’s done working out.

Not sure why he gets hate, guy seems to love what he’s doing and is more friendly than most pro bber’s or other Instagram fitness people.

He gets hate cause dudes are deep down jealous of the attention he gets from females. I just kinda think he’s a dumb dumb but a lot of good looking people are kinda ditsy.

He gets hate cause dudes are deep down jealous of the attention he gets from females. I just kinda think he’s a dumb dumb but a lot of good looking people are kinda ditsy.

Lee Priest and Shawn Ray got tons of pussies from fitness girls. No one has ever hated them for that. Maybe, because they were charismatic guys with personality, great competitors...

That's really early. Never truly even reached his natural potential.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't compete or ever plan too.... I would rather look like him than any IFBB pro. Straight up.

Everyone loves to be internet judge, but I'm betting he blows everyone on here outta the water overall aesthetics and just looking bad ass for that size.

Seems like a good, goofy dude that just happens to be better at life than most.

I'm always sitting here scratching my head when guys say they knocked up their girls on cycle..

When I was on trt 150mgs/week i got tested.. EVERYTHING was N/A. Not low numbers.. I mean N/A.. they couldn't even get a number lol..

I read some super scientific shit once that tried to explain why this can happen. I think it only happens during certain times, but the same thing happened to me. I had be on test, tren, and about five other compounds for like a solid year when i got my chick prego.

Wonder why he cant get the other leg back up to the size it was? The other arm came back pretty quick after surgery.

He trains at the LVAC I go to when he’s in town occasionally. Really nice guy, super friendly with everyone. Girls act like teenagers when he’s around too lol. It’s like a line at an expo to take pics when he’s done working out.

Not sure why he gets hate, guy seems to love what he’s doing and is more friendly than most pro bber’s or other Instagram fitness people.
Probably becuase he's better looking than 99 percent of guys, way better built, 6 - 2. Guys are just as catty as women esp if the guys is jacked as hell and good looking. He may not be Mr O material but better shape than the vast majority.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I read some super scientific shit once that tried to explain why this can happen. I think it only happens during certain times, but the same thing happened to me. I had be on test, tren, and about five other compounds for like a solid year when i got my chick prego.

Interesting.. any idea on where to find that info? I just assumed that I was sterile until I wanted to use hmg or hcg and for the time being I could have unprotected sex with no babies popping up?

Interesting.. any idea on where to find that info? I just assumed that I was sterile until I wanted to use hmg or hcg and for the time being I could have unprotected sex with no babies popping up?

that's a dangerous assumption to make

Probably becuase he's better looking than 99 percent of guys, way better built, 6 - 2. Guys are just as catty as women esp if the guys is jacked as hell and good looking. He may not be Mr O material but better shape than the vast majority.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Most people on the planet don't know who this guy is. Those who know him are people from the fitness industry, who in turn meet other dozens of handsome boys who date beautiful girls and awesome lifes (according to what they show on their social networks).

Phil Heath was criticized, Ronnie was criticized, Kai has been criticized. This sport is about guys who show their bodies, their workouts, personality, and are willing to be judged based on it. I don't know to what extent it is a matter of envy when the judges and the fans judge the athletes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear