over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Came off after 3 years: results in thread

bahtforyou

Newbies
ran test e in the beginning for some months at doses of 500mg . during the three years my doses of test enth never exceeded 500/550mg . I never mixed any other testosterone ethers as well. In the beginning for a while I had used hcg to keep my balls plump and gradually decided that I was just going to stay on for another 2 years at some point stopped using the hcg...

in this 3 year duration in the beginning I experimented with aromasin, but predominantly for 2 1/2 years I used adex 1mg 2-4 x per week depending on how dry I wanted to get.

I pretty much used steroids not by the book, not in extremely high doses either. Although I did blast alot. never used hgh, tried slin for a few months in the beginning but not worth all the pinning along with peptides.

during the last 9 months of my steroid use I had known that I was going to come off forever potentially and not turn back so I decided it would be a good idea to tinker my dose of test e down to 200mg/week.

NOW, it has been 3 months off cycle. I took only Nolvadex 20mg everyday for 8 weeks. I have gotten off the Nolvadex a few weeks ago. My erections are hard , my sex drive is still pumping and im a very happy man...

I think this could be a godsend if anything. I have read countless horror stories after coming off for a long time and needing test to depend on my life. But it looks like this may not be the case even after 3 years of use.. BTW I am only 28 years old!!

Just would like to hear someones thoughts, if anyone knows why after 3 months of 3 years of use my erections are hard, my sex drive is good, but otherwise im back to my old self...

any idea how I recovered so well?? Thanks for listening cheers

No blood work? As there is no mention of it. And you think just cuz your erections are hard that your fine? Sorry but that’s not how it works lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No blood work? As there is no mention of it. And you think just cuz your erections are hard that your fine? Sorry but that’s not how it works lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was expecting some more enthusiastic responses.

No blood work, this will take another few months as far as im aware.

have you ever came off cycle? if so how was your recovery?

some informative posts about recovery or self recovery would be great
thanks

You can have hard erections and be on a good mood even if your testosterone is at the low end..

Doesnt mean you will in 10-20 years from now..

Good luck with recovering.

I ran numerous cycles between ages 20-25. Never ran a PCT. I'm now 36 and hadn't ran gear for 10 years up until recently. My baseline free-T was 550 before pinning for the first time in 10 years. FSH/LH all in the green.

As most will say, the body has a way of bouncing back when it's young. That said, there's a clear and present "use it or lose it" biological tendency programmed in to pretty much every species. You can read up about some of these cases and be amazed (ie. person born with sealed eyelids, once cut open surgically (years later), patient was blind because body shut down the optical nerve due to no use). Not exactly a steroid example, but you get the point.

Personally, I wouldn't test fate frequently by letting the body settle in to a testosterone subsidized state for years on end and still think you'll bounce right back. You will.....until one day you might not. But then again, it's your body and life.

Short answer: you're blessed to bounce back quickly, if you have indeed bounced back. You need to bloods to confirm.

Pay $59 and get a very basic blood draw and see where your levels are at...

Mood and libido are good indicators.

Given how much we spend on drugs, and food, cheap blood work is a no brainer

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

thanks for responding everyone...its been a wild ride being off. and the more I stay off the more I feel better, total test is 620 . cholesterol as always has been near perfect even during heavy cycles.. haven't used any testosterone boosting supplements or anything else.

Although I will go back on cycle in the next month because I feel its necessary to prove to myself one last "hoorah" . Also I have about 10 bottles of tren, and 6 boxes of anavar staring at me that are expired.. I run a cycle for 4 months then come off and follow a PCT and continue my workouts. god willing , everything will be fine. god bless everyone

thanks for responses everyone

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner