over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Camp Jansen member reviews?

cujo200231

Newbies
How does this stack up with JPs site in terms of content for people that have both? I love how JPs has the workout vids, the "open book" honesty with aas, diet, training, etc. Just wondering if the content is worth it. thanks!

It’s pretty good so far. The site is similar to JP’s when it was starting out with regard to the videos and articles available. However, Matt already has his log running and the logs of a few of his athletes going into the Olympia - very interesting. I don’t see gear discussed so far - perhaps because Matt is in the States or maybe I’ve missed it mentioned in the logs. All in all, it should be interesting to watch his site grow.

a friend and I signed up

Matt shot me an email

he said that he had heard of me from around the online bb'ing world, so I thought that was pretty cool.

he told me that my account was ready to go, but to gain access, id have to send him nudes.

he said that it was a requirement to become a member... but my friend was granted access without having to send any pics.

what gives??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

lol, ill have to give it a shot. Interested in seeing the training and diet of nathan and iain. thanks man

How does this stack up with JPs site in terms of content for people that have both? I love how JPs has the workout vids, the "open book" honesty with aas, diet, training, etc. Just wondering if the content is worth it. thanks!

It's a new site, you can't expect it to be like JPs. It's similar but a lot smaller, less content for obvious reasons. Matt doesn't talk gear btw.

a friend and I signed up

Matt shot me an email

he said that he had heard of me from around the online bb'ing world, so I thought that was pretty cool.

he told me that my account was ready to go, but to gain access, id have to send him nudes.

he said that it was a requirement to become a member... but my friend was granted access without having to send any pics.

I was told you had to post nudes periodically to retain membership on this board. I'm waiting for someone to take that first step so I can verify that is true.

What do these sites charge/cost?

I have a hard time justifying paying to access a forum, but without seeing them I don't know if I'm off-base and it's truly a worthwhile expenditure that I'm missing out on, either

a friend and I signed up

Matt shot me an email

DONT send him any nudes!

If he sees your buns, you'll never gain access to his site.

It's because everyone who sees your nude pics feels better about themselves......:p

a friend and I signed up

Matt shot me an email

What do these sites charge/cost?

I have a hard time justifying paying to access a forum, but without seeing them I don't know if I'm off-base and it's truly a worthwhile expenditure that I'm missing out on, either

On JPs it covers everything. Like JP and a few other pros daily workout, diets, drugs, etc. You can ask them questions about why they do certain things and also they post a decent amount of vids from training to drug protocols etc.

I signed up to both his and JP's a few months back. Both have quality content, but Matt's doesn't talk gear and JP's does. Pick your poison :)

JP's site was just okay. I'd say worth the money if you've never run DC/other high intensity/low frequency type of training. If you've obsessively combed over all of Dante's work, you won't find all that much new info. The videos are super high quality and entertaining and might be worth it anyway. You can find logs of JP's for free around the uk bbing net and his approach hasn't changed that drastically.

For what you get on Jansen's site, this does not seem remotely worth the value. I'm sorry, but the dude straight up doesn't have the expertise JP has, regardless of how many ultra gifted olympians on which anything works he's coached. Not even going to be transparent on PEDs? No thanks... he's not bringing anything new to the table anyway.

imo save your money for JP's site or John Meadows' site.

I love JP's site, personally. I was a DC fan back in the day and have always been an intensity dude as well...so this just fits (although I do Fortitude right now).
But for the price of JP's site, you get a ton of great info. LOTS of videos and great logs where you get direct answers from JP, Luke and James on any subject you want.

I was tempted to join Jansen's sight and enjoy interviews he does but that's about it. His training style is interesting as well. But go listen to his Gear'd Up interview a couple years back....he's admittingly a guy who fell into a good position with 1 pro. He even admitted on that interview that he doesn't do much other than act as another pair of eyes and make some easy changes to nutrition. Not overly knowledgable. He got MOST of his pros through Dallas who was a genetic freak. I'm sure this is just the start of his coaching fame, but right now, there doesn't seem to be much to LEARN from him.

Thanks chaps, this makes me seriously happy . We really do our best to make it worthwhile

sometimes I wonder if some of these 'coaches' actually pay the top-level bodybuilders to train with them.. lol.

sometimes I wonder if some of these 'coaches' actually pay the top-level bodybuilders to train with them.. lol.

I haven’t had any input into Luke or Sas nutrition
This year , but they are paid from us for the work they do on the site. So the dynamics of that deal is about content - because what they offer is amazing and worth investing in ( plus we are all v transparent who is working with who, which is important to me :) )

But your likely right , nothing surprises me anymore

I do like Matt though , we have got on well always , and I do think he is a smart coach, the results he get certainly aren’t luck

I haven’t had any input into Luke or Sas nutrition
This year , but they are paid from us for the work they do on the site. So the dynamics of that deal is about content - because what they offer is amazing and worth investing in ( plus we are all v transparent who is working with who, which is important to me :) )

But your likely right , nothing surprises me anymore

I do like Matt though , we have got on well always , and I do think he is a smart coach, the results he get certainly aren’t luck

i was thinking more like... Hany and Phil, Chris Psycho and all of his guys.

Charles Glass, etc.

i know Farah paid Kai in grapefruit, so there's that :eek:

If there is no information about gear, I do not see why the content may be paid.

If there is no information about gear, I do not see why the content may be paid.

because Matt believes that he is providing a product that has value

it is then up to the consumers to decide

What’s JPs site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads