over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can anything be done for my knees?

dece870717

Banned
This just really sucks, I used to love doing squats(heavy squats) but no matter what it seems like I can not rid myself of knee problems from it. I can take a full month off everything involving legs, knees will full 100%, and then I just do ONE good squat/leg workout and after that my knees are back to shit and they'll always ache for a day or two after. My knees never used to be like this, I wish they had the AAS version of steroids for joints, it'd be a Godsend for all BB's and PL's.

Any advice? Always wrap knees? Permanently switch to light weight/high reps? Massages? Oils? Peptides? Drugs? Anything out there actually work? Cause I've tried Glucosamine and the like and it doesn't do anything!

a few thing that are guaranteed . Adequan , Aflutop , and hyaluronic acid in that order . they all work for me

Where exactly is your knee pain? Describe the pain with a little more detail?

But also go to mack trucks thread and see what I had to write about getting back into squatting.

It's a sharp pain, sort of like a stinging pain, on the right knee the pain comes from above the knee cap, on the left knee it comes mostly from below the knee cap.

I'd go to an orthopedist.

ice after your workout. Try some tb500 high dose 6 weeks

i have something just like you have but mine is a torn tendon and the ortho told me i was done doing legs, the only real way to find out is to have a mri done thats how they found my problem

I work in construction, always on my knees. bending, carrying heavy loads, my knees were aching joints were aching. friend of mine had me take a calcium, magnesium and vitamin d3 pill. It really helped my joint pain, it went away. My pain in my knees are not like yours, but maybe it will help.

If it's just joint pain and not an injury, low dosed deca glucosamine and high dosed omega threes works wonders for joint pain.

Wrapping my knees does the trick for me. I still feel it in my knees, but the wraps provide the needed support during the lift...and my knees always recover by the next leg day.

It's a sharp pain, sort of like a stinging pain, on the right knee the pain comes from above the knee cap, on the left knee it comes mostly from below the knee cap.

That sounds like your patella tendons. Leg extentions are not good if you have tendon problems. I would recommend deep tissue massage. I would also recommend foam rolling; especially your IT bands.

You do not want to keep pushing and rupture your patella tendons. I have done that and it is no bueno:banghead:

do you do enough hamstring work to keep the knee joint strong? you might want to look into UC-II. and krill oil has some healing properties along with being an anti-inflammatory.

i had the same problem, both my knees are damaged

i gave up squatting becoz of it

i stopped training legs for about a month

and then started just focusing on leg presses, very deep, light, high reps, slow negative with no lockout

and then on back day heavy t bar rows and dead lifts

never had knee pain ever again, :)

hope this helps

You should give TB500 a shot. Works well with problematics joints.

Aflutop is pretty great.... Do two, three week runs of it with a two week break in between...

Also stop squatting! We have a weird angular hack squat thing at the gym now, I love it! Used to have intense knee issues and have a 1/2 knee replacement... I can go heavy without any issues.

Also for your first exercise for quads start doing extensions, it warms up the joint and muscle group nicely.

For me, adopting the "John Meadows Method" of always starting off your leg workout with a hamstring exercise really helped with my knee pain.

For me, adopting the "John Meadows Method" of always starting off your leg workout with a hamstring exercise really helped with my knee pain.
Agreed! Back to squatting heavy after a few months of starting with ham movements...will never go back to quads first again

All the suggestions are great, but if you have sharp pain in the knee, the first order is to get an MRI of said knee to make sure there are no issues that need ortho involvement. If it comes back that it is just degenerative joint disease then the other methods come into play.

i would say patella tendon also, ive had trouble myself
try alot of stretching and massage, do not do squats if it keeps troubling you, try leg press. and some cardio to get some blood flowing to warm up with

hope this helps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity