YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can finasteride lower effectiveness of DHT Peds like winny, masteron?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Just curious if anyone has noticed any difference when taking finasteride for hair loss did you have to use more winny or masteron in prep for this reason?

I just went on finasteride for my prostate. I noticed that for hair loss the dose is only 1 mg/day. The dose for prostate is 5 mg/day.

The effect on dht conversion is going to be a lot higher on 5mg than the 1 mg guys take for hair loss. So you can assume that the 1mg isn't enough to block most of the dht formation. Just food for thought.

I'd think Winstrol and Masteron would be unaffected by Finasteride anyhow.

Finasteride is a 5AR inhibitor

Winny and Masteron are straight DHT compounds; you can take them with finasteride but it's like bringing a water gun to put out a house fire

You'll lose hair regardless

Finasteride is a 5AR inhibitor

Winny and Masteron are straight DHT compounds; you can take them with finasteride but it's like bringing a water gun to put out a house fire

You'll lose hair regardless
Definitely agree with your last point but your analogy doesn't really work because a water gun would help put out a house fire in a very very small way. a 5AR inhibitor wouldn't stop Masteron or Winny having an effect on hair loss because they are *already DHT type compound with no conversion required*

not to concerned with hair its doing its job at 1mg per day, but someone asked me doesn't that hinder the DHT gains? so i was not sure if it lowers the affectiveness of those compounds in prep.

not to concerned with hair its doing its job at 1mg per day, but someone asked me doesn't that hinder the DHT gains? so i was not sure if it lowers the affectiveness of those compounds in prep.
I think those compounds might actually help fight some side effects of taking finasteride. Doubt you'll need to increase dose at all.

Luki says either muscles or hair. Fin definitely has an impact on your hardness, graininess, density, etc.

Luki says either muscles or hair. Fin definitely has an impact on your hardness, graininess, density, etc.
It would most definitely block some formation of dht from the testosterone a guy takes.

Fina stops the CONVERSION.. has no impact on dht already present in dht form

Fina stops the CONVERSION.. has no impact on dht already present in dht form
Right. It's only going to block the conversion of some of the exogenous testosterone that a bodybuilder takes. Taking the mentioned drugs should help to fill in for the dht that was never converted because of the finasteride.

Definitely agree with your last point but your analogy doesn't really work because a water gun would help put out a house fire in a very very small way. a 5AR inhibitor wouldn't stop Masteron or Winny having an effect on hair loss because they are *already DHT type compound with no conversion required*

Haha

Edit: Dollar shop Water gun to a building fire*

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ngelheam666
NapsGear