over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can GH cause injuries?

TallMan

Registered
I've been on peptides for about 4 weeks now and my igf-1 is pretty high. Also have little bit pain in my hands sometimes.
Today I wanted to benchpress and even when warming up my forearms started to hurt where they go from upperarm to forearm. When I put on my benchshirt the load got higher and my arms hurt so bad basicly droped the weight.

Is it possible this comes from de fluid retention or just did to much training ?

Sounds like Carpal Tunnel to me. You can try giving it a little while to see if things ease up..or I would recommend to lower your dose some.

Some people get these symptoms at 4 iu's/ day of GH (My dose). Others can go higher or have to go lower depending on their tolerance levels.

I would back off a little and see what happens. You can always add it back in later. And a lot of times...1-2 iu's will make all the difference in the world from past results I have read about.

Sounds like Carpal Tunnel to me. You can try giving it a little while to see if things ease up..or I would recommend to lower your dose some.

Some people get these symptoms at 4 iu's/ day of GH (My dose). Others can go higher or have to go lower depending on their tolerance levels.

I would back off a little and see what happens. You can always add it back in later. And a lot of times...1-2 iu's will make all the difference in the world from past results I have read about.

Are you sure? The pain is somewhere about the place I've made a red circle.
I don't have any pain in my wrist whatsover.

Attachments

• f4hiqddw.jpg
    f4hiqddw.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 157
Hey,

joint aches are common sides for me...if I did have any area muscle aches, I attributed it to common pains from good workouts. No muscle aches Ive had ever lasted.

Hey,

joint aches are common sides for me...if I did have any area muscle aches, I attributed it to common pains from good workouts. No muscle aches Ive had ever lasted.

I thought so too. I massaged it to hell last night and it feels pretty beat up at the moment. Tuesday my fysio is gonna dry needle it and then I'll be lifting weight again on friday and see if I can have a nice normal workout.

Sorry man...I didn't catch the top of the arm part, and I don't monitor the board 24/7.

I know that there are a lot of nerves in that general area that can get tweaked or constricted..Radial, Ulna, Median, etc.

GH is known to cause water retention and tissue swelling in some users, and could constrict the nerve sheath in that area.

It could be other things as well such as tendonitis. Did you have the pain before you started the Peptides....has your workout volume or weights dramatically increased as compared to what you normally do?

Look at the variables that have changed. From your post, I gather that starting peptides is the only significant difference before this started for you. Sorry as I know it sucks...I have been having elbow issues for awhile now...but I just attribute it to getting older. :(

By the way...what did your IGF-1 levels test at?

Sorry man...I didn't catch the top of the arm part, and I don't monitor the board 24/7.

I know that there are a lot of nerves in that general area that can get tweaked or constricted..Radial, Ulna, Median, etc.

GH is known to cause water retention and tissue swelling in some users, and could constrict the nerve sheath in that area.

It could be other things as well such as tendonitis. Did you have the pain before you started the Peptides....has your workout volume or weights dramatically increased as compared to what you normally do?

Look at the variables that have changed. From your post, I gather that starting peptides is the only significant difference before this started for you. Sorry as I know it sucks...I have been having elbow issues for awhile now...but I just attribute it to getting older. :(

By the way...what did your IGF-1 levels test at?

It went from 210 to 380 in the first 12 days and I just now tested it again but I get the results this monday or so.

I allready had pain before using peptides in my upperarms. The forearms connecting to that area were tight too, but not painful. I really hope it's not the peptides...

It went from 210 to 380 in the first 12 days and I just now tested it again but I get the results this monday or so.

I allready had pain before using peptides in my upperarms. The forearms connecting to that area were tight too, but not painful. I really hope it's not the peptides...

That's a pretty good jump. How often are you using them a day? I pin Peps usually no more than 2x/day timed around my GH pins. If you are using 3-4 times a day, maybe you could cut back a little and see how it works.

At least you are getting bloodwork done, so you may be able to find the right balance for you.

Hope it works out for you!!

That's a pretty good jump. How often are you using them a day? I pin Peps usually no more than 2x/day timed around my GH pins. If you are using 3-4 times a day, maybe you could cut back a little and see how it works.

At least you are getting bloodwork done, so you may be able to find the right balance for you.

Hope it works out for you!!

I'm pinning 3 times a day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner