advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can ghrp/ipamorelin and cjc be mixed and stored together?

No they will degrade which is a shame really.

good just got some and was about to mix ipa and mod.
thanks
second time today this board saved me from losing $$

Sammy seems very knowledgeable on peps, but i got to agree what would make them degrade faster if you mixed them together?

Jesus why would you even take the chance. Fuck is it that difficult or that much trouble to withdraw from two different vials. Talk about being freakin lazy. Hope you don't train the same way~!

i understand the point of it and i had the same idea. It's not lazy. it's to reduce the number of times you have to jab a 30g needle into rubber before you jab it into your arm. personally i like it to be as sharp as possible, maybe you like a dull needle idk.

Jesus why would you even take the chance. Fuck is it that difficult or that much trouble to withdraw from two different vials. Talk about being freakin lazy. Hope you don't train the same way~!

It has nothing to do with being lazy. It's a matter convenience. I'm more concerned with if you can draw them both into the same pin and keep them mixed for 12 hours as if they would degrade or anything

you know this how?

It had been stated by dat in the past. He is a peptide guru and has his own peptide website, he live for this shit and is always reading studys, ill try and find a link when i get time

It had been stated by dat in the past. He is a peptide guru and has his own peptide website, he live for this shit and is always reading studys, ill try and find a link when i get time

When you get a chance please follow up on this...I will look as well. If I remember correctly, I thought it read there was no issue with the storage of them together in the same vial once solution is added. Often times they are stored together in the same pin by people and I thought DAT responded it was fine. Thanks for jarring my brain a bit though!

Im gonna have a sift through see what i can find. It has been said by many people but i dont want to be quoting dat as saying it if he didnt. I m pretty sure he did but if you find he said otherwise i will humbly retract my statement. Most people when mixing in pin leave an air bubble between if not shooting there and then. Also when stored in vial it will be mixed for week or more probably. Hope i am wrong to be honest and it is all bro science-its somethig thats been ingrained in me from day one about peptides

Im gonna have a sift through see what i can find. It has been said by many people but i dont want to be quoting dat as saying it if he didnt. I m pretty sure he did but if you find he said otherwise i will humbly retract my statement. Most people when mixing in pin leave an air bubble between if not shooting there and then. Also when stored in vial it will be mixed for week or more probably. Hope i am wrong to be honest and it is all bro science-its somethig thats been ingrained in me from day one about peptides

I'm more interested in if they can be mixed in a slin pin for 12 hrs or so

Yeah I cant really remember now to be honest with you so I am also not willing to quote anyone! LOL! I am gonna have to dig a bit for that answer.

Took me a while but this is what i come up with, quoted from dat of his forums-i will pm you link as it sounds like your a member of his forums. In a nut shell best not to mix

"Amino acids are each unique chemically and structurally with different stability environments. Peptides are composed of amino acids. Each peptide has a stability environment. If the peptide finds itself in reconstituent with a pH outside that stability environment depronation can occur. The peptide because of the water is in a medium where proton exchange can occur and where there may be a tendency for the peptide to chemically adjust to the differing environment. This is degradation. That is why very acidic or basic peptides should not be reconstituted in neutral environments.

Two peptides with different amino acid structures may degrade more rapidly as differing amino acids interact chemically. This interaction can cause peptides to lose some amino acids which will lead to a change in its structure."

the above is a copy and paste totaly untouched by me,apart from the quote marks dont think im breaking any rules but gonna double check

Last edited:
Perhaps my initial reply should have been best not to as they may degrade quicker. Still think its best to make sure our peps are at full potency though and not chance it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear