over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can humanofort interfer with peptides

I guess this would make since since humanofort is natural so nothing natural can lower something that has been increased synthetically. For example metaformin and some other drugs can lower testosterone naturally but if taking synthetic test it cannot do this. I guess i just wonder more about the peptides since they dont synthetically increase GH like HGH does.

I guess this would make since since humanofort is natural so nothing natural can lower something that has been increased synthetically. For example metaformin and some other drugs can lower testosterone naturally but if taking synthetic test it cannot do this. I guess i just wonder more about the peptides since they dont synthetically increase GH like HGH does.

I think that's an oversimplification.

Don't certain mushrooms reduce blood pressure elevated by AAS?

There are natural molecules that are good AIs....

I believe I can help put this issue to rest with those concerned with Humanofort dropping their IGF levels when they are on HGH or IGF.

I started humanofort around July 4th at 400mg daily. I've been on Humanofort daily at that dosage since then.

I was on testosterone and added in HGH in early september. My dosage was a mere 4IU of HGH daily 6 on 1 off.

I had my IGF-1 levels checked around mid October and they were over 540. I've since lowered my daily dosage of HGH and plan to retest my IGF-1 levels shortly after the new year.

I feel it is safe to say that humanofort will not lower IGF levels which are elevated due to HGH use or IGF use. I can't comment or speculate on other peptides.

That's good news bro. Thanks 4 sharing.

I think that's an oversimplification.

Don't certain mushrooms reduce blood pressure elevated by AAS?

There are natural molecules that are good AIs....

Im only talking about hormones. Something that can naturally lower a specific hormone shouldnt be able to do its job if the hormone is given synthetically.

Im only talking about hormones. Something that can naturally lower a specific hormone shouldnt be able to do its job if the hormone is given synthetically.

This would depend entirely on how the substance was reducing the levels of the hormone. If for say the natural product was increasing the bodies metabolism of a certain hormone then it would not matter the source. Whether it be endo or exo the hormone once in the system will be metabolized at the increased rate.

This would depend entirely on how the substance was reducing the levels of the hormone. If for say the natural product was increasing the bodies metabolism of a certain hormone then it would not matter the source. Whether it be endo or exo the hormone once in the system will be metabolized at the increased rate.

I already told him (big1) that there are naturally occuring AIs, but I think he might have missed that part.

Someone could say that the elevated estrogen is natty (in that it wasn't injected as estrogen), but it was aromatised from exogenous test by natural aromatase and there are a number of natty herbs that bind well with aromatase.

I'm just happy that Benches blood work showed that Humanofort didn't reduce IGF-1...

I believe I can help put this issue to rest with those concerned with Humanofort dropping their IGF levels when they are on HGH or IGF.

I started humanofort around July 4th at 400mg daily. I've been on Humanofort daily at that dosage since then.

I was on testosterone and added in HGH in early september. My dosage was a mere 4IU of HGH daily 6 on 1 off.

I had my IGF-1 levels checked around mid October and they were over 540. I've since lowered my daily dosage of HGH and plan to retest my IGF-1 levels shortly after the new year.

I feel it is safe to say that humanofort will not lower IGF levels which are elevated due to HGH use or IGF use. I can't comment or speculate on other peptides.

Thanks for the input sir. I feel much better now. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131