over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can humanofort interfer with peptides

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
since all these new peptides like ghrps and ghrh's are so picky where you have to take on an empty stomach and wait 20-30min to have carbs/fat,etc... can taking humanofort around the same time cause any interference since humanofort elevates IGF.

since all these new peptides like ghrps and ghrh's are so picky where you have to take on an empty stomach and wait 20-30min to have carbs/fat,etc... can taking humanofort around the same time cause any interference since humanofort elevates IGF.

Yes, you can take it same time, Humanofort regulates IGF and all the other growth factors in the body, the modifications induced by Humanofort possess a regulatory-adaptive trend, that depend on the initial values and the variations shifted towords the physiological limits. So if is way below normal will help to increase to normal range, if is way out of range it will help to lower it to the normal range.

Yes, you can take it same time, Humanofort regulates IGF and all the other growth factors in the body, the modifications induced by Humanofort possess a regulatory-adaptive trend, that depend on the initial values and the variations shifted towords the physiological limits. So if is way below normal will help to increase to normal range, if is way out of range it will help to lower it to the normal range.

But if using peptides/hgh IGF will be high, way out of range, so your saying humanofort will lower it? That doesnt sound good ;)

But if using peptides/hgh IGF will be high, way out of range, so your saying humanofort will lower it? That doesnt sound good ;)

Sound good to me, here is way:

IGF-1 and cancer
BRISTOL, UNITED KINGDOM. Several studies have shown powerful associations between blood levels of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-1) and the risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer, and premenopausal breast cancer. As a matter of fact, recent evidence indicates that high IGF-1 levels may be more important than other previously reported risk factors for cancer. IGF-1 is released by human growth hormone and stimulates growth throughout fetal and child development. IGF-1 in the body is normally tightly bound to a large protein molecule (IGF binding protein-3) and there is evidence that high levels of IGF binding protein-3 protect against the development of certain cancers.
A distinguished group of medical researchers at the University of Bristol now voice concern about the increasing use of IGF-1 and growth hormone enhancers by body builders and elderly people trying to recapture their vanishing youth. They suggest that IGF-1 may increase both cell turnover and the susceptibility of cells to become cancerous. They also point to recent evidence that indicates that IGF-1 prevents the programmed death (apoptosis) of cancer cells. The researchers warn that people using growth hormone and IGF-1 enhancers are unlikely to be aware of their potentially harmful effects.
The pharmaceutical industry is well aware of the increasingly clear association between IGF-1 and cancer. Chemotherapeutic drugs are being developed to block the activity of IGF-1 or enhance the activity of IGF binding protein-3.
Smith, George Davey, et al. Cancer and insulin-like growth factor-I. British Medical Journal, Vol. 321, October 7, 2000, pp. 847-48 (editorial)

I have used the two together many times no problem.

Humanofort with HGH, IGF1, etc?

Is it a overkill or useless to use humanofort if you already use HGH, IGF1, etc, or will it add to the results?

Is it a overkill or useless to use humanofort if you already use HGH, IGF1, etc, or will it add to the results?

No is no useless because Humanofort has many more benefits, helps to normalize the adrenal cortex activity and helps at cell and tissue level also.

So if one is using hgh or peptides and has elevated IGF levels, will humanofort actually lower them?

So if one is using hgh or peptides and has elevated IGF levels, will humanofort actually lower them?

The people used in the study where not taking HGH, some had low levels do to older age and some had way out of range do to early stage of c....r, the good new is that the IGF-1 levels where regulated within the physiological range, in the group with way out of range was decrease and in the group below normal was increased.

Is no study with people taking HGH so I don`t know if it will lower it or not. Any way I would sudgest that any body planing to take HGH should have a test if the IGF-1 is in good range than is no reason to take any.

I don't think humanofort will lower exogenous IGF1.
I have been taking 200-400mg humanofort per day, while taking 20mcg IGF1 EOD for a few weeks.
I have gained some solid mass, so I don't think the humanofort is lowering my IGF1.

I don't think humanofort will lower exogenous IGF1.
I have been taking 200-400mg humanofort per day, while taking 20mcg IGF1 EOD for a few weeks.
I have gained some solid mass, so I don't think the humanofort is lowering my IGF1.

Probably not, and if would it would be close to normal range which is good.
Just remember the Humanofort is the only natural product that naturaly has more than 20 natural growth factors which are very important to help are body to function normal.

Probably not, and if would it would be close to normal range which is good.
Just remember the Humanofort is the only natural product that naturaly has more than 20 natural growth factors which are very important to help are body to function normal.

Hi Emeric.

For people who have to pay for their IGF1, for Humanofort to reduce their blood serum levels down "close to normal range" is NOT good.
That would be like taking some herbal health supplement that boosts immunity, but drops 1000mg/week test levels down to natty levels.

I'm not saying that Humanofort has that ability, but since you were hypothesizing that if it did, then that would be "good", I'm saying that most IGF1 users would dissagree...

(Blood work proof would be nice.)

Hi Emeric.

For people who have to pay for their IGF1, for Humanofort to reduce their blood serum levels down "close to normal range" is NOT good.
That would be like taking some herbal health supplement that boosts immunity, but drops 1000mg/week test levels down to natty levels.

I'm not saying that Humanofort has that ability, but since you were hypothesizing that if it did, then that would be "good", I'm saying that most IGF1 users would dissagree...

(Blood work proof would be nice.)

Yes, a blood work would be good to see what would be the result on some one taking IGF-1 with and with out the Humanofort.

Yes, a blood work would be good to see what would be the result on some one taking IGF-1 with and with out the Humanofort.

I hope that Humanofort is strong enough to boost & normalize IGF levels in natty people, but weak enough to not interfere with those who are on exogenous IGF..

I can't help thinking that Humanofort would probably be a good PCT product...

I hope that Humanofort is strong enough to boost & normalize IGF levels in natty people, but weak enough to not interfere with those who are on exogenous IGF..

I can't help thinking that Humanofort would probably be a good PCT product...

Probably it wouldn`t interfere with those whom are injecting the IGF-1, or HGH, definetly is a good idea to incorporate the Humanofort during Cycle or PCT.

I'm currently incorporating 300-400mg/day of Humanofort as part of my PCT, but I'm also on HGH. This discussion is slightly bothersome if there is any chance that Humanofort could reduce the effects of HGH.

I'm currently incorporating 300-400mg/day of Humanofort as part of my PCT, but I'm also on HGH. This discussion is slightly bothersome if there is any chance that Humanofort could reduce the effects of HGH.

Oh, don't worry, you've been assured that it "probably" won't cause any trouble...

(blood work is the only real way to know 4 sure)

I believe I can help put this issue to rest with those concerned with Humanofort dropping their IGF levels when they are on HGH or IGF.

I started humanofort around July 4th at 400mg daily. I've been on Humanofort daily at that dosage since then.

I was on testosterone and added in HGH in early september. My dosage was a mere 4IU of HGH daily 6 on 1 off.

I had my IGF-1 levels checked around mid October and they were over 540. I've since lowered my daily dosage of HGH and plan to retest my IGF-1 levels shortly after the new year.

I feel it is safe to say that humanofort will not lower IGF levels which are elevated due to HGH use or IGF use. I can't comment or speculate on other peptides.

Last edited:
I believe I can help put this issue to rest with those concerned with Humanofort dropping their IGF levels when they are on HGH or IGF.

I started humanofort around July 4th at 400mg daily. I've been on Humanofort daily at that dosage since then.

I was on testosterone and added in HGH in early september. My dosage was a mere 4IU of HGH daily 6 on 1 off.

I had my IGF-1 levels checked around mid October and they were over 540. I've since lowered my daily dosage of HGH and plan to retest my IGF-1 levels shortly after the new year.

I feel it is safe to say that humanofort will not lower IGF levels which are elevated due to HGH use or IGF use. I can't comment or speculate on other peptides.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity