over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can i achieve this in your opinion

I dont know what ks is seeing....but your not
Holding water....maybe some...but its nothing....

I think you look very good (from the pic you gave)
Leanish....decent muscle....

What you want is very attainable....
18 months of training is a blip on the radar....
Add 10 years to that...

I dont know what ks is seeing....but your not
Holding water....maybe some...but its nothing....

I think you look very good (from the pic you gave)
Leanish....decent muscle....

What you want is very attainable....
18 months of training is a blip on the radar....
Add 10 years to that...

thanks brother, yes 1.5 years probably does not even make me a intermediate lifter, bro please tell me you dont mean 10 years to achieve what im looking for:eek:, if so, time to find a source lol :D::;)

18 months is nothing. Try 20+ years. A great physique takes years to achieve. Then maintaining it is a whole different topic. Just the truth. I don't believe in lying. You get out of things what you put in. Good luck in achieving your goals.

sorry for late reply bro, i eat 6 meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 protein shakes ,breakfast 4 whole eggs, cup oats, mixed with little milk ,little sugar ,lunch and dinner ,chicken breast ,baked potato, vegtable and whey protein is taken with milk, fast metabolism, dosent seem to effect me at all negativley, i mean do i look bloated or chubby to you in my pics lol ,could not imagine protein with water, or oatmeal without milk and little sugar, any suggestions bro
Looks like you don't have enough fats, specifically good fats, in your diet. An easy way to up the calories and help your own natural Test levels would be to add in the fats your body needs for many of its other functions as well.

Looks like you don't have enough fats, specifically good fats, in your diet. An easy way to up the calories and help your own natural Test levels would be to add in the fats your body needs for many of its other functions as well.

thank you sir

Def not against it bro but wanted to build some kind of base first but ya asking myself mmmm wonder how I would respond you know if I ran little test
Props to you for this response. Most jump in without a base. Your food intake and quality is the most important thing. From what i see you already eat good, and I also think you have a great build to start with. I would track your macros with a app just to see what kind of calories your consuming normally. Then start slowly adding more quality calories. If all else fails then get a trainer. With you being so lean building up may take you quite some time so definitely be patient. Dont explore the idea of gear unless your prepared for a serious life change, and a long term commitment. That should be considered if your serious and all else has failed. To be honest most do it once and are hooked. Keep the consistency of your diet down and get a good program. I see no reason why that physique cant be obtained. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Props to you for this response. Most jump in without a base. Your food intake and quality is the most important thing. From what i see you already eat good, and I also think you have a great build to start with. I would track your macros with a app just to see what kind of calories your consuming normally. Then start slowly adding more quality calories. If all else fails then get a trainer. With you being so lean building up may take you quite some time so definitely be patient. Dont explore the idea of gear unless your prepared for a serious life change, and a long term commitment. That should be considered if your serious and all else has failed. To be honest most do it once and are hooked. Keep the consistency of your diet down and get a good program. I see no reason why that physique cant be obtained. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

thank you very much bro, i appreciate the advice

hey guys i was wondering, ive been working out now for 18 months, started at 150lbs at 6 foot, now im 168lbs, trying to put on all muscle ,diet is good, never took gear and only supplements are whey protein and bcaas, i know im nothing compared to you guys, some of you are pure monsters, so i figure let me ask the pros there opinion, how do i look in your opinion guys, i have a couple pics and one pic of a body type i want to achieve, my question can i do it, do i have the type of frame ,if i told you guys i want to look like ronnie coleman, um ya never gonna happen lol i know that, give me your opinion guys please, btw guys, i can care less about competing in anything, just want to look good

Jeff seid is 6 foot, same height as you.

Hes 6foot 200 pounds, Same bodyfat as you.

He probably have 35 pounds of Lean body mass on his frame more compared to you.

Your about the same bodyfat as him. Your lean, But he got 35 pounds of LBM on you.

The difference in appaerance is huge with 35 pounds of lean body mass.

Thats alot of muscle mass.

Train hard focus on bringing bench,squat and deadlift up. Eat alot of complete protein sources, eggs and beef are my favorite.

Could take 3 years if you put the time into it.

12 pounds of lean body mass every year.

Could be possible.

Last edited:
Jeff seid is 6 foot, same height as you.

Hes 6foot 200 pounds, Same bodyfat as you.

He probably have 35 pounds of Lean body mass on his frame more compared to you.

Your about the same bodyfat as him. Your lean, But he got 35 pounds of LBM on you.

The difference in appaerance is huge with 35 pounds of lean body mass.

Thats alot of muscle mass.

Train hard focus on bringing bench,squat and deadlift up. Eat alot of complete protein sources, eggs and beef are my favorite.

Could take 3 years if you put the time into it.

12 pounds of lean body mass every year.

Could be possible.

yes jeff seid has a amazing body and im sure he has been lifting longer then 1.5 years ,if i could achieve his body some day, that would be awesome ,thanks for advice bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131