over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can i get it back or am i screwed??

s.norman

Registered
i've been on cycle for about 15 months w/o using any hcg..can i get normal test levels back or should i look into TRT? if i can get it back 1)how much hcg do i need to buy? 2) how do i use it? 3) how many units of hcg do i need per week? 4) how many weeks do i need to use it b/f i start nolvadex?
thanx! i really need help

Depends on numerous factors. What was your baseline when you began? Age? How many total cycles other than this one? Can you get it back? Yes. Will you? Who knows.

Mine came back after about 9 months after years of use but only to the low normal level so I started HRT anyway. I did not use HCG or Novaldex, total cold turkey, probably not the best way to do it. Have you gotten your blood tested yet for test and estradiol levels?

Depends on numerous factors. What was your baseline when you began? Age? How many total cycles other than this one? Can you get it back? Yes. Will you? Who knows.

Mine came back after about 9 months after years of use but only to the low normal level so I started HRT anyway. I did not use HCG or Novaldex, total cold turkey, probably not the best way to do it. Have you gotten your blood tested yet for test and estradiol levels?

Big A has an excellent bunch of advice listed in the beginners section on how to use AAS for biggest effect & I was amazed to read him advising bros to forget cycling & just stay "on" until they reach their performance goals. It sounded so anti establisment, but he advised regular blood tests & cycling orals about 2 months on & 2 months off to allow liver cell regeneration. I think for hardcore competitors, he's right. It all comes down to how serious you are & how bad you want it.

So nine months off now cold turkey, huh?

I hope you reached your goals, bro.

Last edited:
i've been on cycle for about 15 months w/o using any hcg..can i get normal test levels back or should i look into TRT? if i can get it back 1)how much hcg do i need to buy? 2) how do i use it? 3) how many units of hcg do i need per week? 4) how many weeks do i need to use it b/f i start nolvadex?
thanx! i really need help

IIRC, HCG 1/2 life is 3.5 days or so, so most guys just dart E3D.

It's recomended to run 250-500IUs E3D on cycle, but I've heard of guys darting 1500 IUs E3D after prolonged shutdown. I can't remember how many doses that took for effect, but again personal responsiveness & degree of suppression will factor in. This is done AFTER priming with nolva , but run concurrently with clomid.

It would be logical to drop down from whatever dosage level you are at to 100mg test per week, then cruise at that for 4-6 weeks while the AAS metabolites clear out of your system. Start the nolva near the beginning of the "cleaning out" period, then start the HCG & clomid in the last week or 2 of the cleaning out period. After the 4-6 weeks at 100mg test, you can then decrease the test by 25mg increments, which will take another month to have you fully "off" cycle.

Once you start tapering off the TRT, toss some proviron & Tribulus Testris in there to help get you over the rough patch & help get natty test levels back up.

What I just mentioned is a modified form of PCT developed by a northern bro called Prisoner22. While 22 isn't a doctor, he is a medical professional & he developed a protocol similar to the old fashioned AAS tapering protocols which were often used before stuff like HCG ever became popular. The main advantage to his modified tapering protocol is that the cleaning out period allows the AAS metabolites to clear out, making for smoother HPTA recovery.

In his original protocol, there's no HCG, just a 4-6 week cleaning out period at 100mg per week TRT dose, then clomid is used while the TRT dose is reduced by 25mg per week. Several bros have tried Prisoner22s method with great success.

Prisoner22 feels that HCG is bad for recovery because it supposedly raises natty test levels so high as to mimic AAS & cause a second shutdown after initial recovery has already been achieved. If I understand him correctly, he feels that the artificially raised natty test level will aromatise & the extra estradiol may cause a second shutdown. I think he may have a valid concern, but I still think HCG is useful, particularly if its use were started near the end of the 100mg TRT cleaning out period because by that point, the bulk of the high AAS metabolites would be gone & while the combination of the 100mg TRT & the extra natty test provided by the HCG testicular stimulation may cause some HPTA suppression, I think it would be less than on full cycle AND just getting those Leyding cells up & running again would likely help in getting final full recovery even despite the small degree of TRT/HCG induced suppression.

Remember, those hairy little raisins have been sleeping for quite some time...

Last edited:
You're welcome.

I'm no expert, but I've read some interesting stuff written by experts.

I'll try to find a link to Prisoner22s non HCG based, modified tapering PCT protocol.

Because it's live to another forum, I can post it openly without official permission, but I'll try to PM it to you.

Good luck & God bless!

Last edited:
why would you let yourself go 15 months without doing things properly this is your HEALTH man seriously, Newman gives some good advice, but be more cautious next time. not to come off mean or anything just saying its for your own good to do things properly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member