over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I get some advice on Mk, Cjc Dac, t3 and clen

ManeulHuong

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
I blasted Test E and Deca for a while, ate 4,000- 5,000 calories a day and made some great gains. I switched up to Trest 25mg day and Tren at 50mg day about a month ago and still making good progress. I want to add MK 677 @ 12.5mg day and CJC with DAC @ 5mg week with the trest and tren. Problem is I’m holding more fat than I’d like from all the bulking and I know I’m gonna be hungry as a motherfucker with those added compounds. Would it be wise to hold off on the MK and DAC and implement T3 and Clen to go with the trest and tren, lose the body fat first and than jump on the MK and DAC? Or has anyone ran all of them together? Thanks for the help.

My advice is if you are dieting then leave the MK alone. Some people claim they don't get intense hunger from MK but they seem to be the outlier and definitely not the norm.

If the money you would spend on MK and CJC is anywhere close to comparable to even a 2iu dose of GH I would definitely go with that instead.

My advice is if you are dieting then leave the MK alone. Some people claim they don't get intense hunger from MK but they seem to be the outlier and definitely not the norm.

If the money you would spend on MK and CJC is anywhere close to comparable to even a 2iu dose of GH I would definitely go with that instead.

Agree

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I got caught up on the MK/CJC thing and was hell bent on trying it. I’m gonna simplify things and heed your advice. I got a couple kits of gh on the way. And yeah when you break down the cost, it’s cheaper to run gh. Good looking out.

I blasted Test E and Deca for a while, ate 4,000- 5,000 calories a day and made some great gains. I switched up to Trest 25mg day and Tren at 50mg day about a month ago and still making good progress. I want to add MK 677 @ 12.5mg day and CJC with DAC @ 5mg week with the trest and tren. Problem is I’m holding more fat than I’d like from all the bulking and I know I’m gonna be hungry as a motherfucker with those added compounds. Would it be wise to hold off on the MK and DAC and implement T3 and Clen to go with the trest and tren, lose the body fat first and than jump on the MK and DAC? Or has anyone ran all of them together? Thanks for the help.
Is the trest IM? IM trest is way stronger than PO or transdermal.

If you are looking to cut MK is not your drug and I will also say trest is not your drug however it has cut my waist significantly. MK may help you with sleep on tren and trest but any anabolic properties are going to be overshadowed by the ridiculous power of tren and trest. MK alone is not much differnt from MK+ CJC dac
many times I have run MK+ CJC dac and GHRP2

Is the trest IM? IM trest is way stronger than PO or transdermal.

If you are looking to cut MK is not your drug and I will also say trest is not your drug however it has cut my waist significantly. MK may help you with sleep on tren and trest but any anabolic properties are going to be overshadowed by the ridiculous power of tren and trest. MK alone is not much differnt from MK+ CJC dac
many times I have run MK+ CJC dac and GHRP2
Yeah I’m pinning the trest IM everyday and pretty much every workout I’m getting stronger. I’ve ran a lot of tren in the past but first time on trest. Thanks for the info and first hand experience on the MK and CJC. Never used MK and have just a little experience with CJC Dac.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws