over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I stay on tren e 200 for 20 weeks

horrible cycle... need to do some research bro.

test is base of all cycles imo.. and as for tren, i wouldnt stay on it longer than 8 weeks

Don't know about staying on it that long, but Tren Ace is the best drug humans ever created:love: I would stay on it as long as I could but I know I can't.:(

Im pretty lean and strong right now so I woulnt say its horrible.But I appreciate the comment.

I am currently on week 3 of GAULS Tren Ace at 100mg EOD and this is what I can say in my experience...

-I am sweating RIDICULOUS in the gym...

-My skin is much more rosey, almost looks like a tan of some sort...

-The muscle fibers in my shoulders look absolutely sick

- I am running pretty hot, feels like theres too much humidity in the air, lower back and legs will sweat or become moist as the day progresses

-Strength Strength Strength

- Face and scalp are becoming very oily, I can "smell" my head once it hits about 6pm

- No acne to speak of. I am completely clear, in fact, my skin has become even nicer while on Tren

- No aggression or bullshit wannabe rage to speak of. I am still the cool, calm and collected person I am off cycle.

-Neck and chest area can become very hot at night, some slight sweating but nothing that prevents me from getting enough sleep...

- I love this shit....

- Dont be afraid of Tren at sane dosages, not everyone gets these crazy ass sides such as RAGE and Insomnia and all the other bullshit. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

- I love Tren
:D

I'm running exactly the clone of this cycle and I love it, I LOVE "TREN ACE" 100mg eod,only home brewed tho, some days nightly sweats not a biggie, sweat like a pig in the gym no issues I sweat like crazy even when I'm not on anything anyway so it doesn't bother me at all,never have experienced the dreaded tren cough;)

Strength wise yea kinda strong nothing that significant, but I was even stronger on d'bols tho crazy strong I might add.Dbol is da shit when it comes to strength with those added water around the tendons and joints:p

Over all I'm eating whatever the heck I wanna eat but yet Tren keeps me insanely toned and ripped that is why I LOVE TREN:love: Oh btw at first couple of weeks I was very aggressive but just like a true love it grew on me now I'm totally content with the drug:D

1 gram per week ????

20 grams will make 10 10ml bottles at 200mg.
I'll bet anyone taking that will not have a liver left !!!

sorry bro's it is 1 ml a week .Ive been working 14 hour days since the ice here in atlanta.My mind is kida of scrambled.So let me ask this again can I continue to run 1 ml a week for a little longer.Im at week 8.
I'd say it would be fine at that dose maybe 12 wks 20 is a little much. and your running it alone if so any problems with sex drive.

Tren is a nor-19 derivative steroid, the worst kind to use long term, it will eventually take a toll on your heart, it contributes to the thickening of the wall in left ventricle, and horrible for blood pressure, this is one you don't want to run longer then 6 weeks at a time, you're young and resilient now,and you might not feel the adverse effects now, but please plan ahead, you want to stay healthy and not get sick in the process of building your body stronger, you got plenty of time kid, be wise. God bless you. Minister.

why? enough research is out there about sides caused by tren. 1 gram a week? and 20 weeks of hypertension b.p, insomnia, night sweats, . Im sure you will make some transformation but at a hell of an expense. not financially. I find that tren results are not as strong at the end of a cycle. IMO you would be better off 6 on 7 off 6 on.

i have heard some guys are using a gram a week. now weather or not its under-dosed is the real subject.

Some brew fina and have done 700mg and ive seen these guys....lotsa side effects.

im not sure what the right dose is but 1000mg for anyone PLUS other things in the cycle....your looking for trouble!

Lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity