over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I stay on tren e 200 for 20 weeks

Hot Dog

Registered
I am currently taking 1 mg a week with some winny .Oh yeah and the occasional masteron.

no no test.I have some st 450.Should i throw that in with it

I am no expert, but from what i read is that tren is one of the worst AAS for long term use. I did tren ace for 30 days and decided i would never touch tren again.

can you? sure but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

tren always drops my HDL a little bit.

You say 1mg/wk, I think you mean 1g per week! That is a huge dose of trenbalone. If I had ever done that my BP would be sky high. I would be bleeding out of my nose if I so much as did dumbell curls! Jesus. That dose is extremely unhealthy. How do you feel each day? Are you sleeping, how hot are you? I would be sweating bullets and be up all night on a dose like that. You shouldnt take that much for even 1 week as a frontload.

350 mg/wk or 500 mg/wk tops is all you should conceive of and do that for no more than 8 weeks. I dont think I could have ever stood it physically to be on tren longer than that. Tren e is especially harsh.

Last edited:
I think that 1mg a week would be useless :lightbulb:

lol, yeah. Obviously its 1g/wk. I have to wonder if there isnt a whole lot of underdosed tren floating around out there. I used to use homebrew only and there is no way that I could have physically tolerated a dose that high. I once frontloaded with 1g tren e for a week and after about 9 days I felt like I was going to die!

lol, yeah. Obviously its 1g/wk. I have to wonder if there isnt a whole lot of underdosed tren floating around out there. I used to use homebrew only and there is no way that I could have physically tolerated a dose that high. I once frontloaded with 1g tren e for a week and after about 9 days I felt like I was going to die!

i tried tren e once. after 3 days i got bloody noses and i would lose my breathe walking up stairs. the shit kicked my ass. tren ace is not as harsh on me but still cant handle more than a bottle. my world becomes very dark and i dont like the feeling, tren head lol. alot people dont realize, you dont need alot of tren. the shit is harsh and strong.

i tried tren e once. after 3 days i got bloody noses and i would lose my breathe walking up stairs. the shit kicked my ass. tren ace is not as harsh on me but still cant handle more than a bottle. my world becomes very dark and i dont like the feeling, tren head lol. alot people dont realize, you dont need alot of tren. the shit is harsh and strong.

Yep. 200mg/ml is plenty for anyone really. I think a lot of this stuff out there has got to be underdosed. I dont think its humanly possible to withstand taking 1g/wk for a cycle.

yeah its 1 gram sorry.Its tren enanthate 200 and im just not getting the results.I have another 10 ml and was just gonna run it out.Dont know if im aloud to say where it came from but it is obviously under dosed.Havent had any problems sleeping no sweats.I'm lean as fuck and have gotten a littlle stronger so i though i would just run it out.This same company makes a pre comp.if that helps.

yeah its 1 gram sorry.Its tren enanthate 200 and im just not getting the results.I have another 10 ml and was just gonna run it out.Dont know if im aloud to say where it came from but it is obviously under dosed.Havent had any problems sleeping no sweats.I'm lean as fuck and have gotten a littlle stronger so i though i would just run it out.This same company makes a pre comp.if that helps.

300 mg gave me ridiculous results, if you're using a gram and seeing nothing your stuff is fake.

You say 1mg/wk, I think you mean 1g per week! That is a huge dose of trenbalone. If I had ever done that my BP would be sky high. I would be bleeding out of my nose if I so much as did dumbell curls! Jesus. That dose is extremely unhealthy. How do you feel each day? Are you sleeping, how hot are you? I would be sweating bullets and be up all night on a dose like that. You shouldnt take that much for even 1 week as a frontload.

350 mg/wk or 500 mg/wk tops is all you should conceive of and do that for no more than 8 weeks. I dont think I could have ever stood it physically to be on tren longer than that. Tren e is especially harsh.

Agreed. That is a huge dose indeed. Crazy actually. I am partial to tren ace, and I only go as high as 100mg 3x a week, but its usually 50mg. When I do this dosage combined with test suspension or prop its a very good run. I couldnt imagine 1gram of tren a week. What are your stats? age? weight?

. What are your stats? age? weight?

40 yrs old, 7 feet tall, 1000 lbs.
Sorry something about a gram of tren e not working made me think of the Hulk

Attachments

• hulk_concept_art_post6.jpg
    hulk_concept_art_post6.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,856
I am currently taking 1 mg a week with some winny .Oh yeah and the occasional masteron.

1g a week That's ridiculous bro you might wanna do some serious research by the way more is not better.

idk if many of you feel the same way, but my attitude becomes pretty scary above 200mg/week of tren.

i lost my job in college when taking 225mg/week of tren ace due to customers commenting on my aggressiveness. i couldn't imagine running that for 20 weeks!

are you positive it's 1 gram? not 1 ml?
cuz if you have 10 ml left, and you're doing 1 gram... that's 2 weeks worth.
and if you aren't getting results from 1 gram... it's probably just wesson oil in that shit...
i'm assuming you're doing 1 ml... i see nothing wrong with 20 weeks of 200 mg of tren if you aren't facing sides...
for me... 225 mg per week of acetate gets me waking up 3-5 times a night after spending 2 hours trying to sleep, and i usually wake up in a pool of my own sweat while it's 70F in the room... i would not want to keep that going for 20 weeks...

but i assure you, if you have no side effects, you can keep on going for 20 weeks... cuz it's fake.

sorry bro's it is 1 ml a week .Ive been working 14 hour days since the ice here in atlanta.My mind is kida of scrambled.So let me ask this again can I continue to run 1 ml a week for a little longer.Im at week 8.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear