advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I tell you about my current life? I'm going to...

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
last time I was online a little bit more than a month ago and this is the first time I've logged back in since.

So the whole training, dieting, and bodybuilding stuff is one thing. And life is another. Recently I've been out. Maybe it's trying to start my own business (which some how it has ended up being multiple ones) and maybe it's been I've been looking out for other people.

got tired of writing and need to get back to work and honestly it feels stupid to even post this but fuck it, maybe posting this dumb thing will force me to get back on here more often and become very active again. fuck those paragraphs, here is bullet points of life and starting your business
  • I basically to do and continue learning everything in my business (duh) while everyone's telling me what to do without me ever asking...just don't.
  • people are not considering of your money...or how much money and time it takes to run something
  • people will say that they are supportive and such but you get this feeling that they literally don't think "should I bother them with this right now" or "show I ask for this right now", "is this the appropriate time for this"
  • good bye 820+ credit that I kept for years....hello debt
  • finding a good location to work is hard as fuck
  • finding people that work hard as fuck, is hard as fuck to find
  • why is there so much pressure during holidays. Honestly even people close to you will put themselves through hell, making their lives shit, that results in you witnessing it, feeling like shit and trying to help them out, all because they want something you don't even care about (literally ZERO) at the current moment to be perfect. STOP!
  • I love it when people offer to help but there is also this thing about not being rude. I'm super grateful if and when anytime someone offers to help me but then we meet up, on a scheduled time, and you are now just talking to your friends or someone else for 50 some minutes while I wait there like an asshole. Come on! This has happened to me every time someone offers to help me. Focus for literally 10 minutes and we can go on our ways. If you can't, please don't offer.

relationship
For my ex (broke up like 2 weeks ago), amazing person and all but super tough life, one day while i was on a trip she has tried to commit suicide...soooo, fuck. Mentally ill mother, financial problem b/c of it all, trying to help but mentally destroying me and so time consuming. I'm still talking to her and still helping her out and have multiple friends that became very close with her and are really helping her out (i know, lots of joke in this part, but they are actually really helping her out, therefore helping me out, A LOT).

employee
Okay so I am at a very weird place and since such a unique experience but the biggest thing is having a place to work and finding people that will actually work. Literally everyone always wants a shit ton of shares in a company and a steady base pay and wtf that's not how startups work. People also fuck around too much so you end up having to do everything yourself. As i'm getting older i'm noticing that people are a lot like products...like cameras. Price being your age and performance being your performance. Teenage years being some $800 to $1k camera and as you get older it gets to higher price range. It's a lot of years for small amount of improvements. Except with people it's not that they can't improve a lot more, it's that they simply gave up, don't care, or won't push themselves hard enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131