over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can IGF-1 Long R3 Cause Diabetes?

Midwest 723

Newbies
I just started a cycle of IGF-1 Long R3, which I know mimics Insulin in a way. I was wondering if there were any risks of aquiring diabetes, like there are in taking straight insulin. Thanks for any advice.

the sides are much much less likely then with slin...

even the hypo is less pronounced

just down some simple carbs and a bowl of oatmeal or rice or something like that

CMan

So the sides do exist? Probably very unlikely with only 60-70 micrograms per day, I know, but there is a chance of hypoglycemic shock and/or acquiring diabetes?
Also, what effects (and/or benefits) does spiking your insulin (eating a rush of carbs) have while you are taking IGF-1?
Really appreciate the advice.

hate to say this

but bro, you really should do some studying on this stuff before you go jumping into it.... it can be a very scientific process...
ok- your using 70mcg/day? wow. thats alot for a first timer... you need to make sure to eat carbs... especially after your inj..
for me, personally, after i did my inj, my hunger would go throught THE ROOF.. i wouldnt be able to eat enough.. so post workout would do my inj, and would just sit at home for the evening eating.... like over 200gr carbs.....
simple & complex

One more question...

Thanks for the advice. I actually have done quite a bit of research on the stuff....I guarantee I would never just jump into anything before I did my homework. From my research, my sources say that 60mcg per day is the low end...have you heard differently? Do you think I should back off? I am carbing up after the injection, but my hunger isn't like what you're talking about. I appreciate the advice.

I have read that igf-1 r3 doesnt effect insulin sensitivity in any way. I am running it at 100mcg right now and have been fine. I also use glugaphage on non slin days to keep me sensitive to slin. If you are worried about getting resistant to slin you can run rALA or glucaphage ed.

Midwest 723 said:
I just started a cycle of IGF-1 Long R3, which I know mimics Insulin in a way. I was wondering if there were any risks of aquiring diabetes, like there are in taking straight insulin. Thanks for any advice.
Doubt it very much. Also all IGF did for me was shrink my pocket book three different times. Even tried the oral but to no-avail. Imo it's a waste of MONEY

Thanks for the advice...Just finished first kit-and-a-half. Not extremely impressed, either.

Midwest 723 said:
Thanks for the advice...Just finished first kit-and-a-half. Not extremely impressed, either.
you know that those kits are expensive. You can spend $30 on some Test and get better results..... IMO.....:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131