can it be the peanutbutter

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
can it be the peanutbutter i put in my shakes thats making me break-out all over my back and arms.im trying to see what im doing diferent in this cycle that i dont do on my other ones.i never break out like this never.only 3 things different B-12 ED,peanutbutter in shakes,and using milk instead of water.you bros think any of these can be the cause.i just got my bottle of platnum acne inhibiter or what ever is called hopefully it will help.but still want to know whats causing it.fucking fustraded.:mad:

pimpman said:
can it be the peanutbutter i put in my shakes thats making me break-out all over my back and arms.im trying to see what im doing diferent in this cycle that i dont do on my other ones.i never break out like this never.only 3 things different B-12 ED,peanutbutter in shakes,and using milk instead of water.you bros think any of these can be the cause.i just got my bottle of platnum acne inhibiter or what ever is called hopefully it will help.but still want to know whats causing it.fucking fustraded.:mad:
Could be the PB. or the milk. Are you useing the same brand of protein powder as usual? I doubt it is the b-12. That really should help if anything. It may be the oil in the PB. I had a guy here in my gym a while back that gets an allergic reaction to most proteins. he would break out in what looked like a rash of little pimples everywhere. Then his skin would get really dry and flake off leaving a red rash. Cut out the PB first and give it a few days to see. If nothing changes for the better then cut out the milk and see......etc. you need to eliminate things one at a time.

I've noticed that when I'm consuming a lot of dairy I tend to break out more. But I'm also acne prone so even when I'm not consuming dairy I still breakout just a little more with the dairy. Peanut butter dosent' seem to make a difference for me, which is good cause I love my peanut butter.

pimpman said:

Are you on AAS cycle? The acne annihilator was step in right direction.

Alin said:
Are you on AAS cycle? The acne annihilator was step in right direction.
yes i am but i have never had a problem with acne like this before on any of my so many cycles.thats why im so confused as to what is different this time other than the p-buttter,b-12,and milk

OLDFELLA its exactly like how you discribed it little pimples all over no pus only maybe 1 or 2 have some pus thats it the rest are just red:confused:

pimpman said:
yes i am but i have never had a problem with acne like this before on any of my so many cycles.thats why im so confused as to what is different this time other than the p-buttter,b-12,and milk

OLDFELLA its exactly like how you discribed it little pimples all over no pus only maybe 1 or 2 have some pus thats it the rest are just red:confused:
Try a different type/brand of protein! Sounds like what this guy at my gym had! What are you useing now?

Also, peanuts are somewhat notorius for causing allergic reactions in some people.

oldfella said:
Try a different type/brand of protein! Sounds like what this guy at my gym had! What are you useing now?
yea oldfella i was fine and i was running low on protein shake and got me one from walmart EAS brand and after a while is when i notice this alien attack on my back may be that protein powder or maybe just a coinsidence(i now i misspelled that)but never the less i stoped it went to my all time favorite ELITE.

THEBRICK=it could well be that.i ate peanut butter before but in a sandwich here and there with no problem but the ED use 3 to 4 times a day could be more than my body can handle

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly