advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can long term/experienced Riptropin users provide some insight?

Wayacrucis

Registered
I've made a thread pertaining to this topic before, but did not get much responses. I am currently taking Rips from TP that I have serum tested which came back at 18 with 5IU. The problem is I am experiencing a fast resting heart rate. Not much water retention like others have reported. I've also taken Pharma grade GH in the past and did not experience a fast heart rate.

I've looked into this on other forums and it seems like there are others that have experienced this is well. I know Rips are very popular on here and a lot of members on here use them. Thus I thought I'd ask some of the guys that have been using rips religiously for a while to see if they've experienced this side effect.

Aside from the fast resting HR, I feel these waves of pins and needles run through my lower back through at the day. These come in completely random waves.

I've made a thread pertaining to this topic before, but did not get much responses. I am currently taking Rips from TP that I have serum tested which came back at 18 with 5IU. The problem is I am experiencing a fast resting heart rate. Not much water retention like others have reported. I've also taken Pharma grade GH in the past and did not experience a fast heart rate.

I've looked into this on other forums and it seems like there are others that have experienced this is well. I know Rips are very popular on here and a lot of members on here use them. Thus I thought I'd ask some of the guys that have been using rips religiously for a while to see if they've experienced this side effect.

Aside from the fast resting HR, I feel these waves of pins and needles run through my lower back through at the day. These come in completely random waves.

Hgh is considered the "master hormone" it can affect the other hormones in your body..maybe check Ur thyroid and blood pressure? Are you taking any other drugs or preworkout stuff?

No this isn't induced by caffeine, any sort of stimulant or aas. I am an experienced aas user and have also used pharma growth 2-3 times. I added rips and noticed my fast hr increased. Trying to see if it's just me or others have this side as well.

Im also really curious about this. I never have an issue with any other brand other than the rips.

Ya sounds like you got some good ones make sure you stick with good sponsor rips are being faked like crazy

No increase hear even on 10iu. Have heard others say this though. Bear in mind rips are over dosed. Not saying that's the cause just something to consider when comparing to other gh

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah my rips are from TP and they are def good stuff. Right now I am taking 4IU pharm gh in the am and 5IU rips before bed. Looking very full. Whenever I stop the rips for 2-3 days I lose maybe 2lbs or water or so but thats nothing. My HR also drops by about 10 points. I just know that a fast HR is not healthy at all. I am also concerned about what may be inside the rips that causes this reaction, since it doesn't happen with other gh brands. I though it's maybe the water, but no way 2lbs of water can make your heart beat faster or else everyone's resting hr would be like 120 on dbol.

Last edited:
I've noticed the same thing , hard to sleep when I feel my heart racing, two weeks in two 5iu a day... ill take it tho... esp compared to my elbow nd wrist pain lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

If this isn't a clear sign for some if you to stop, shame on you. :banghead:

If this isn't a clear sign for some if you to stop, shame on you. :banghead:

Unfortunately I think you're right sir. I kind of want to give the Hyges a try, but I am concerned that generic gh might induce some serious health issues. The rips are obviously working..but having a heart rate which is 90-100 all day is seriously unhealthy. Guess I am gonna stop. Pharm grade or nothing from now on :/.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131