YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can most people get up to a pro-bodybuilder size?

I'm on the fence. If the average gym rat said fuck everything and through caution to the wind...2g test, 1g deca, 8-10iuGH ED, insulin....most could make it to bottom feeder pro "size"

But the "look". Symmetry, flow, leaness, vadcuslity, no.

And they would have serious health issues

I do believe most could get to pro level size. Before people start shitting themselves let me clear...getting to pro level size is much different than asking "could anyone look like a pro bodybuilder".

But after the OP clarified what he was asking is say absolutely most (not all) could.

Why do you say at your genetic limit? Taking nothing away from your physique at all, your huge, but I've seen your diet and I think I remember seeing you only train a couple times a week? You don't think you can add a couple pounds every year if you were 100% consistent with all variables? You think your at your genetic limit, or your at the limit you can reach while still eating ice cream every night, drinking coronas with babes and lifting a couple times a week? Not to mention throwing concrete around all day is far from letting your body recover haha.

Also how's the pec? Nice to see the blood has dispersed out of your abs!

Not to answer for him, but I will kind of answer for him. I don't know if you've seen the doses concreter has used, but they are not small by any stretch. How much more can he really do? Also, he is also not in his 20s anymore (not calling him old, but he is beyond the "prime" years of muscle growth). So if he says he is at his genetic limit, I have zero reason to doubt him.

Maybe I should clarify.

I don't mean to say "Could anyone become a pro-bodybuilder"?

I mean to say "Could everyone carry an average pro-bodybuilder's size (225-245+ on stage) regardless of how they looked with that size"?

It's an argument of size, not structure, height, or shape.

No need to clarify, you were perfectly clear. If people can't read, then they can't read. The answer is still no though, lol.

Enough drugs and calories will get most people I have seen to pro size, genetics then dictate what they look like at that size and it is usually far from pro standard.

Sure!

Just like everyone can grow up to become the president if they dream hard enough.

you are aware that there are over 1 billion Indians on this planet.. right?

American or otherwise?:p
Edit I read the posts further down.
I did train a guy that ate buffalo as his primary protein and smoked a lot of people in size, he didn't drink a keg of whisky every day though :)

Last edited:
What's "pro size"?

I'm going to go against everyone's opinion..

I think genetics only dictate what you look like at 240-250 shredded. I think will power dictates if you get there.

LS you're like 210 right now in real good shape. You truly believe that in 10 years you couldn't be 240-250 in the same shape? Yeah you'd have to abuse the fuck out of drugs but really?

Ok flame on

I have no doubt that I could

I mean... I don't even use gh lol.. Tho that will be changing tommorrow if all works out

I have no doubt that I could

I mean... I don't even use gh lol.. Tho that will be changing tommorrow if all works out
I don't think anyone who knows you on this board doubts that with unlimited gh,slin,gear and a good coach you could be there...Look at what you did on the Transformation Contest,and just recently your potential is very high brother... And I'm talking about actually winning not just getting there...But Again is everyone like YOU no...So the answer for that still is no...Actually let's say my nephew for instance,He's 22yr old 5ft9 exactly, weighs 155#s 9% bf and never has lifted a weight in his life...He looks good for his size,but his frame is so small he could never hit 245# even fat...Looks like he lifts,doesn't though...That's a pretty good actual person to say about...now 200#s most lean look huge as fuck,frame is very small, side to side, front to back...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Many could get close to national level size, most won't be healthy though... although the"look", holding quality, round/full muscle bellies, insertions, symmetry and flow....is only the genetic elite

Many pro wrestlers and football players have the size, or close to of many pros...but pros make them look like children when standing side by side

Last edited:
No. Same question was asked on Blood Sweat and Gear podcast and the guys agreed. Nice motivational saying that hard work can beat Genetics but its just not true.
Look at Bostin LLoyd. Guys does everything especially boatloads of gear but not even close to someone that can win a local amateur show.

Genetics trump all.

No. Same question was asked on Blood Sweat and Gear podcast and the guys agreed. Nice motivational saying that hard work can beat Genetics but its just not true.
Look at Bostin LLoyd. Guys does everything especially boatloads of gear but not even close to someone that can win a local amateur show.

Genetics trump all.

he seems to lack any conceptual understanding of consistency..

-trains, uses a shit ton of drugs and synthol.. blows up like a tick and looks good
-gets distracted, diet goes to shit, stops training.... stops drugs.. shrinks
-repeat

Nope, can't turn a chihuahua into a rotty...you'll have a bigger chihuahua.... but it's still gonna just be a chihuahua....

This is a question that always lingers in the back of my mind.

Given that a person dials in their diet, trains like their life depends on it (which quite a few on this forum do), use drugs in a smart and progressive way (and dare I say in enough amounts); Could most people get up to a IFBB pro-bodybuilder size?

A mid-low tier pro, not talking about Big Ramy here.

Or will genetics still hold most people back?
No there are thousands of people who have taken as much drugs, trained and dieted as well and never get to that size.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I used to read intense muscle back some years ago, and there were some BIG guys on there. Inhuman, Massive G, a few others come to mind. And these were some of the strongest guys as well. Best shape or insertions? Nope, but monstrous.

I think if you consistently push yourself through progressive overload, you eat progressively, use drugs, and get enough sleep/recovery, your body will have no other choice but to grow.

I'm not disagreeing that it's not possible for everyone to get that big. But a lot of the guys stuck at 180-190-200 lbs saying that genetics are holding them back might be well served in using that approach. Dante's DC training wasn't really a magical system that transformed people, it took principles that he learned over the years and saw with his own two eyes, these ideas worked for nearly everyone when it came to putting on mass.

These are just my thoughts. And the reason created this thread is to get an idea of where all you guys stand on this. Kind of the one thing that makes pro-muscle great ;)

Not to answer for him, but I will kind of answer for him. I don't know if you've seen the doses concreter has used, but they are not small by any stretch. How much more can he really do? Also, he is also not in his 20s anymore (not calling him old, but he is beyond the "prime" years of muscle growth). So if he says he is at his genetic limit, I have zero reason to doubt him.

Yeah that is true I didn't even think about age...

he seems to lack any conceptual understanding of consistency..

-trains, uses a shit ton of drugs and synthol.. blows up like a tick and looks good
-gets distracted, diet goes to shit, stops training.... stops drugs.. shrinks
-repeat

I agree LS, I know he says he literally takes months off at a time (drugs AND lifting).

Last edited:
I used to read intense muscle back some years ago, and there were some BIG guys on there. Inhuman, Massive G, a few others come to mind. And these were some of the strongest guys as well. Best shape or insertions? Nope, but monstrous.

I think if you consistently push yourself through progressive overload, you eat progressively, use drugs, and get enough sleep/recovery, your body will have no other choice but to grow.

I'm not disagreeing that it's not possible for everyone to get that big. But a lot of the guys stuck at 180-190-200 lbs saying that genetics are holding them back might be well served in using that approach. Dante's DC training wasn't really a magical system that transformed people, it took principles that he learned over the years and saw with his own two eyes, these ideas worked for nearly everyone when it came to putting on mass.

These are just my thoughts. And the reason created this thread is to get an idea of where all you guys stand on this. Kind of the one thing that makes pro-muscle great ;)
See your right on what this post...As most can not everyone lol...And in the end really it's $ that holds a lot of people back...You give someone an unlimited amount of hgh,slin,gear,food,training time,off time,top of line coaches,and they want it bad enough themselves to put that work in than you can get most there...#1 They have to want it more than they want to breathe to get it...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

you are aware that there are over 1 billion Indians on this planet.. right?

I still think this was the mic drop of the thread. Add the Chinese to this and how do you really argue these points?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131