advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can most people get up to a pro-bodybuilder size?

I see you lookin' DC... would appreciate an answer from you because it's exactly what you're known for. Taking the average gym rat and making them grow.

Because...?

I see you lookin' DC... would appreciate an answer from you because it's exactly what you're known for. Taking the average gym rat and making them grow.

Sorry man. I know you're dying to hear someone say yes but the fact is not everyone can. Shelby and Dante won't tell you what you want to hear.

I still think people are confusing "pro level size" with the question of "could anyone be a pro bodybuilder".

Boston Lloyd is a great example. He has been close to pro level size with his overall offseason look. That doesn't mean he looks anything like a pro bodybuilder.

They are almost completely unrelated questions. Also I don't think OP meant "pro level size of the biggest bodybuilder". There are plenty of guys who are pro that Boston Lloyd is as big as.

Look at that animal athlete valiant or however you spell his name. Roman F. The list goes on and on.

Getting to their size and looking like them are two very different things. I. Relive almost anyone (but not everyone) could get to their size.

is this a serious question? every member on this board should know the answer

Sorry man. I know you're dying to hear someone say yes but the fact is not everyone can. Shelby and Dante won't tell you what you want to hear.

Well I'll just drop it then haha

But I still disagree

you are aware that there are over 1 billion Indians on this planet.. right?

Dev :eek::eek:;):p

That's it operation Indian Mutation begins to prove LS wrong.

:D

Well I'll just drop it then haha

But I still disagree

Not every male could be that size... of course not. But most could if you filled enough food and drugs into them. Most would look like complete crap though. But of course many guys could be big and fairly lean. They would not look like pro's though just a bigger version of themselves.

Now for most guys on here who are of standard height... of course they could get big and lean. Most simply don't eat enough. Get any main poster on here and have him eat around the clock and do everything (aas, hgh, syntherol etc) 100% you could have him big and lean. He may look like complete crap stood next to a good bodybuilder but he would still "pro level size". Some of you guys act like all pro's are huge. Have you met most of these guys... strongmen dwarf most of them. But having the symmetry, clean lines, full muscle bellies, v taper... GENETICS... is what it takes to become a pro.

Last edited:
What's funny is, everyone says genetics as if every pro knew he had the genetics to get to their size. Phil health was just a normal college athlete that decided to be a bodybuilder...
It's not all genetics like everyone says.

What's funny is, everyone says genetics as if every pro knew he had the genetics to get to their size. Phil health was just a normal college athlete that decided to be a bodybuilder...

I think how a person looks before they start training has very little to do with how good of a bodybuilder they can become. Kevin Levrone, and Flex Wheeler both looked like regular teenagers until they started training.

Another thing is that bodybuilders often start training young, there's no way a 16-17 year old will look like an adult bodybuilder, just not going to happen. But these guys have such an amazing response, that they'll blow past everyone in a relatively short time.

I don't think it's that at all..

more like... with Phil Heath, he realized that basketball wasn't going to happen, so he started bodybuilding.

he then realized how easily he put on muscle, stuck with it, started competing, met Jay Cutler, etc.. etc..

how often do you hear about bodybuilders who keep trying to get the card but just don't have the genetics?

we have a few on this very site.

He may not have known it (like everyone when they first start) but he had it so it's still because of genetics. If Phil Heath started training more and he had average genetics to be a BB he would not be getting mentioned like he is now. The fact he had the genetics meant he could fairly easily attain a pro level physique. Obviously hard work and consistency are vital factors but in regards to pro level physiques it will always be genetics as number 1. Again the average poster could attain a pro size with hard work and consistency (food and drugs) but genetics determines how good he will look.

Last edited:
Bodybuilding is a Marathon not a Sprint.

Pro bodybuilders have been training for 15 years.

They did build that mass over time, it take time.

If you start training around 18 years old, you could in theory get to Pro bodybuilder size by 30-33 years old if you train Consisently without skipping workout and be on year round diet.

Most people train for 3 months then Stop training all out.

Also when your Young(18-20)

You dont know what the fuck your doing in the gym.

You diet is usually all off.

I recommend every young to hire a local Professional bodybuilder if available.

Dont need to get on gear too.

If you train consisently for 10 years, increase poundage every other workout and your diet is on point, in 10 years you could have Very good Size, compared to average people.

Well I am 255pds, big and ripped but at my genetic limit !

LOOKIN' SWOLE Concreter!!
You're a monster.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

you know there is BANTAM weight "IFBB" pros.....don't you..???

:cool:

ifbb pro

Attachments

• Siegelman-Nationals.jpg
    Siegelman-Nationals.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 270
you know there is BANTAM weight "IFBB" pros.....don't you..???

Sure. It goes without saying really that when guys like the OP mention pro's he is referring to the bigger guys. I think making fun of someone's look is very wrong but personally the fact that guy his an IFBB shows a lot. He looks ill.

Sure. It goes without saying really that when guys like the OP mention pro's he is referring to the bigger guys. I think making fun of someone's look is very wrong but personally the fact that guy his an IFBB shows a lot. He looks ill.

"pro size" is completely irrelevant.....

if we are talking "ranked pro size" its a different thing...

I saw a bikini pro last night....she looked like any other
bitch at wholefoods....

"pro size" doesn't mean what it once meant unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131