over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CAN MY CHUBBY BUDDY RUN A CYCLE?

His diet would need to be 100% on point. I mean like "weighing his food and having a full understanding of where his macro values are" on point. There is no wiggle room on this. If I were a betting man I would bet this is not the case, and his diet is not dialed in at this level.

And, I will add, IMO no one who is 50 lbs overweight and has spent two months working out should touch steroids, ever.

This 100%. It took every bit of knowledge I had, and then some. My diet was/is almost perfect for what I've accomplished (even used Alex A towards the end to tweak some things). 2200 +/- calories per day..every day. Timed eating...weighed food etc... I will agree that most don't have the fortitude to pull it off. Especially younger guys. I did it at 46, but I'm regimented like you wouldn't believe.
I appreciate and respect what you've said here.

yeah he's already convinced so no turning back for him. He wants to catch up to me a little and do a 12 week cycle now and then wants to pct and wait it out to run another one before summer. He's weighing his food and counts all his macro's but he's still a big time newbie in the gym. He even has some t3 he's planning on running to try and help w fat loss. I gave up he obviously is going to do whatever so his problem now

Yeah sadly some people just blaze their own trail regardless of the altruistic advice of others. You did what you could. Hopefully you don't completely leave your buddy hanging in the wind. If he's going to use the T3, he better do it right or forever regret it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

If hes going to do whatever he wants, thats fine...but you need to strongly suggest that he avoid the T3 at this point.

MrPump and Saps I haven't really read a lot about T3. I read one where it says thats its dangerous and that you wanna pyramid up and down at small dosages. I know I also read on a different site that T3 is in this persons opinion is safe and great for fat loss and that its completely fine. Im pretty lean so I really dont know too much if someone could enlighten me on something knowledgeable to tell my friend. Still telling him to wait and be patient but after the break up that he had he's just stuck on wanting to be jacked asap

MrPump and Saps I haven't really read a lot about T3. I read one where it says thats its dangerous and that you wanna pyramid up and down at small dosages. I know I also read on a different site that T3 is in this persons opinion is safe and great for fat loss and that its completely fine. Im pretty lean so I really dont know too much if someone could enlighten me on something knowledgeable to tell my friend. Still telling him to wait and be patient but after the break up that he had he's just stuck on wanting to be jacked asap

Have him join here, seriously, he needs an education. Even if he just reads and doesn't post. Plus even google can be a good friend to him. I have less of a problem with people doing whatever they want as long as they make an educated decision. I might not agree with it myself but we all live our own lives.

Have him join here, seriously, he needs an education. Even if he just reads and doesn't post. Plus even google can be a good friend to him. I have less of a problem with people doing whatever they want as long as they make an educated decision. I might not agree with it myself but we all live our own lives.

Second that. I've educated myself on this forum and others and feel like I've made some good decisions. On the diet side I used an Android app called 'My Fitness Pal' and tracked EVERYTHING I ate and drank. Use Jefit for a workout app. Takes all the guess work out. Now im on my third cycle with tren. I know, to soon but its one of those things were people say it works great but don't use it.lol Im only doing 50mg tren ace and 100mg prop. eod. I've learned to only di enough to see results. I've changed my diet after the weight lose and am putting on some great muscle. Couldn't imagine doing 600mg a week of tren!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

PS- I've had alot of people tell me to keep it just above HRT levels while starting out. 250mg cyp a week. Great advise in my opinion.

Second that. I've educated myself on this forum and others and feel like I've made some good decisions. On the diet side I used an Android app called 'My Fitness Pal' and tracked EVERYTHING I ate and drank. Use Jefit for a workout app. Takes all the guess work out. Now im on my third cycle with tren. I know, to soon but its one of those things were people say it works great but don't use it.lol Im only doing 50mg tren ace and 100mg prop. eod. I've learned to only di enough to see results. I've changed my diet after the weight lose and am putting on some great muscle. Couldn't imagine doing 600mg a week of tren!

See there you go. That's what its all about really. Learn from others when you lack direct experience and then try it yourself and learn from that. BTW, I fully support your decision to use tren on your third cycle. Like you said why not? Eventually you have to cross the bridge. Nicely done

Definitely hard to convince new guys to wait. But I do get sick and tired of hearing "I've been working out for a year and plateaud so im ready for gear" I tell them everybody hits a plateau and gear isn't always the answer. But they look at me and say it works for u! So frustrating.

If its only been couple months he doesn't know how is body is adapting to the exercising. If its been 2 months and he works out each body part one time per week then thats only 8 times he's worked out every muscle group. So if he does start a cycle he will not know if its the gear or his body? If he is just starting out and his diet is in check then he is seeing good results anyway.

If its only been couple months he doesn't know how is body is adapting to the exercising. If its been 2 months and he works out each body part one time per week then thats only 8 times he's worked out every muscle group. So if he does start a cycle he will not know if its the gear or his body? If he is just starting out and his diet is in check then he is seeing good results anyway.

BUMP this. And, he's 50 lbs overweight as well. ugh.

In post 20 in this thread he said his buddy wanted to "catch up" to him so he is going to cycle.... oh well people have to learn on their own I guess

No drob is right UGGH thats what I said. He actually started and he's doing 500 tes e for 12 weeks. He says he's gonna eat clean and run it and see. Not too familiar w t3 but he's doing 25mcg a day right now along w some eca. I just hope he doesn't have a heart attack being so overweight running gear with all that other stuff too late. Just wants to get in shape and go pick up chicks after the break up he went thru. He read on a forum that lots of overweight guys run gear like power lifters and that he's doing it all right so not to worry. I was sooo nervous my first run and he thought about it and decided and within a few weeks started it was crazy. Ill keep you posted im kinda curious to see how it ends up.

I'm not going to encourage/discourage whether your friend do anything - he's an adult (at least I hope he is). What I can chime is that I did a cycle when I was consider fat - I am 5'8 and was 205lb. I've probably worked out about a year before that cycle.

I originally took 500-600mg of Test E and ran it for 3 month. What I can say is that it was a total fail. Did I get stronger? Heck yeah, any exo-additive will help tremendously. Did I get buffed out like lot of members here? Heck no. I actually got fatter as I wasn't ready for the Test. Like any newbie - I wanted to get big/buffed without thinking about anything. I just wanted something to help me get there fast. In hindsight, my failure had to do with my attitude more than anything. Instead of keeping a good diet and workout regiment, I've relied on the Test E to do what I didn't wanted to do. So in the end, I came away thinking what the heck was that all about.

Now After 4 years later - due to bit of man problem, I went on TRT. When I started TRT, I can't say I was leaner - perhaps bit more muscular since I never stop lifting. But after some period (I am only taking 125mg per week), my body started to get leaner/harder and I haven't really changed my diet, although I was eating much better than when I was doing my 1st cycle.

The change was so dramatic that I changed my workout time as some people were noticing that I was changing bit fast and I didn't wanted them to suspect anything (still an upstanding citizen).

So moral of the story is that yes it can help a chubby guy but you have to be ready mentally and read as much as you can - and keep it simple. I say that because its really tempting to up the dosage as your body change but this is where mentally being ready helps tremendously.

One other thing I want to caution - his tendon is not ready for more weight and its easy to get injured (I did on my 1st cycle). Thats why lifting for while is important - as power increase, your muscle might accommodate but not tendons.

This is just my experience, hope your buddy can understand what I wrote.

Last edited:
Your buddy needs to run away from the buffets. In addition, he should prove that he is able to stick with training and eating properly before resorting to gear. Not to mention, he needs to start running to the cardio section.

Drop the T3, there is no quick fix when it comes to losing weight. What is your buddy going to do once he stops the T3....fuck it, he's going to do it anyway. Tell him good luck.....I have seen these types before and in the end, they go back to being fat and lazy.

This guy gives users a bad name. Many are just plain as hell

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Id recommend a cycle that was a bit more "hardcore"

The gear mentioned

Plus
200mcg of t3
Grame of dnp
100mcg of clen

Run nonstop.

If it wasnt clear onviously joking about the above.

Everything you typed was correct....maybe you mean't he should use 400 mcg of Clen.

but you for got to mention to snort it! or he will have to double everything to see results

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws