over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CAN MY CHUBBY BUDDY RUN A CYCLE?

enrique777

Registered
Well I have a friend thats been working out for few months now and has dropped from 260 down to 22o at 5ft 7. He wants to run a cycle but I keep telling him wait until he's lifted longer and definitely down a lot more in bodyfat. I'll give him that he's changed his lifestyle and is doing very well eating clean, lifting and doing his cardio. But still has a good 40-50 lbs to lose but is intent on running a cycle. If he ran a tes cycle and ate clean with no screwing around would it help him lose weight. I know that for every pound of muscle your body burns an extra 50 calories. So if he's putting on muscle w his cycle and eating clean doing his part would that even work? He kinda stumped me but I dont wanna see him get gyno or end up having a heart attack or anything.

It is recommended to start on gear when the body fat % is bellow 18. But that's only for "look" reasons. If your body fat percent is bellow 18, your gains in muscle will be more noticeable and you'll get cut faster. If the body fat percent is higher, chances are the user will look bloated, with no muscle definition and definitely will seem to retain more water. If he is only taking test, it is for sure he will look very bloated. He may benefit from a nice stack such as test P and tren e and a low fat diet along with a good cardio workout at least 3 times per week.

would it help? yes

does he need that help yet? no

at 5'7 and 230 pounds he still can loose alot of fat easily naturaly

i personly would wait until his bf% is lower, his goals to drop fat, and really he can do that very easily with how high his bf% still is

im not saying he cant use steroids as its entirely his option, but im just pointing out they really arent needed just yet

besides hes only just changed his lifestyle, jumping on roids at this point is leaping to fast into things i think, give it some more time

Agreed, better the lay the foundation down right first. If anything the over weight might look at t3 or Clen or perhaps GH. All assist fat loss

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Pretty pathetic that lifting has progresed to this...

Cycles after a couple months...? Just sad

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

:banghead:

Last edited:
I would definitely suggest to your chubby buddy that he is going to waste his money doing this...if he doesnt care about throwing away $150-$300 on losing 3 or 4 pounds of fat, and gaining 10-12 lbs of water weight..then he should go for it..this is a classic case of no patience..burger king mentality..i have shed 35 lbs off my body twice, and done so with NO GEAR! cardio and diet..looking for the quick fix when it comes to your body, which we only get one of, is stupid and careless in my opinon..

Well I have a friend thats been working out for few months now and has dropped from 260 down to 22o at 5ft 7. He wants to run a cycle but I keep telling him wait until he's lifted longer and definitely down a lot more in bodyfat. I'll give him that he's changed his lifestyle and is doing very well eating clean, lifting and doing his cardio. But still has a good 40-50 lbs to lose but is intent on running a cycle. If he ran a tes cycle and ate clean with no screwing around would it help him lose weight. I know that for every pound of muscle your body burns an extra 50 calories. So if he's putting on muscle w his cycle and eating clean doing his part would that even work? He kinda stumped me but I dont wanna see him get gyno or end up having a heart attack or anything.

Yes, it can be done, but it ain't easy. I know because I've done it. I recomped my entire body in 9 months. Shed 85 pounds while on a long Test/Deca cycle. Nothing crazy either Test Cyp 600 and Deca 300 per week.
Yes, I do "2 a days" in the gym. Fasting cardio 45 minutes every morning. Weight training (lighter and quicker..30 seconds rest between sets) 5 days a week in the afternoon.
I don't play when it comes to diet. Super tight. all done at 46 years old.
Tell your buddy that he'll have to have dedication like he's never had before...and intestinal fortitude like he's never had before, or else he'll be wasting his time like the others have said.
Basically, he has to "want it" bad enough.

The only cycle your buddy should be running is the excersize cycle at the gym.

Pretty pathetic that lifting has progresed to this...

Cycles after a couple months...? Just sad

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

HUGE bump. A few months of training with 50 more lbs to lose and he wants to run a cycle....?? :eek:

And here is one of the worst posts ever:

It is recommended to start on gear when the body fat % is bellow 18. But that's only for "look" reasons. If your body fat percent is bellow 18, your gains in muscle will be more noticeable and you'll get cut faster. If the body fat percent is higher, chances are the user will look bloated, with no muscle definition and definitely will seem to retain more water. If he is only taking test, it is for sure he will look very bloated. He may benefit from a nice stack such as test P and tren e and a low fat diet along with a good cardio workout at least 3 times per week.

Falcon your an idiot. Do you think there "may be" other reasons why fat people with two months of training shouldnt cycle? And yeah, tren... Jesus Christ your clueless...

Last edited:
I've come to find out that when people start wanting to use, they will regardless of what people tell them. Anyone with half a brain knows it is not needed at that level but it sounds like his mind is made up. I went threw the same situation. Went from 250 down to 190 on an 1800 cal. a day diet and alot of hard work and help. When I mad my mind up to use ass and gh there where many people that told me I don't need it yet. My mind was already made up and glad there was people and PM there to tell me how to safely use and keep my doses very low. My first cycle was test, mast, winny and gh. It helped with weight loss and gaining muscle on a very low cal. Diet. JMHO. Thanks for the help from the boards.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I might add that my cycle was low too at the start, and that I'd run many cycles before, but years ago.
I started with 200 Test Cyp weekly for the first 2 months, and gradually upped that to 600 and added in the Deca. I also use Adex and HCG throughout.
You're correct, once someone makes his mind up, he's going to use. Might as well just help him along. At 46, it wasn't a matter of me being too young, and I had already had cycles under my belt (and many years of training). It was an easy decision and it helped me accomplish exactly what I wanted to accomplish. Leaner for the long haul.
I didn't see the part that "chubsy" had only been training for a few months...that kinda changes things. The Tren advice is just stupid.....you want the kid killed?

Last edited:
.......... You're correct, once someone makes his mind up, he's going to use. Might as well just help him along. ...

Thats one way to look at it. I prefer to look at it like this:

I dont want any part of giving advice about using steroids to people who have no business using steroids. I will speak my piece and be done with it. In this case there is no way, regardless of wheather he has decided to or not, this guy has any business doing a cycle. There is no up sides, only down sides to giving a guy advice about using steroids who has been traning a few months and needs to drop more 50 lbs.

"my two cents"

I understand where you're coming from. I think we'd both agree that the Tren advice is ridiculous.
I would never advise a newb to use that.

thanks guys. Well my friend is a good friend but as far as stubborn and impatient I wish he woiuld relax a little. I lifted for a long time before I even decided on running my first one. Ive told him all of this but I had no clue what would "really" happen if he did start.

my 2 cents

this is my oppinion
would it be better that his bf is low sure
BUT REMEMBER GUYS

Testosterone .... does it help with bodyfat , absolutely it does
but I sure wouldnt do 500mg a week
have your buddy try even 250 mg a week of test cyp
or 100 eod of test prop
throw in some t3 or clen or an eca stack
fasted cardio
if you can get some gh
do 2 iu a day for as long as you can
bodyfat will melt off
you could always try DNP but i wouldnt really reccomend it as its an easy way out.
be safe

Thanks firearm. My buddy just told me he has tes e and that he wants to run 500/weekly. He is dead set on running a cycle even though he's a newbie in the gym. Since its enathate should I try and get him to maybe at least lower the dosage? He thinks that since he does cardio everyday and lifts 5 days on and that his diet NOW is super clean that it'll help him. I tell him he's still a fatty and wait

It will help him. He needs to start off with a lower dose though. I started with 200 for the first 2 months. With proper diet and cardio...the fat will melt off, like the poster above said. Fasting cardio in the morning will only help speed it up...weight training at a quick pace too.

It will help him. He needs to start off with a lower dose though. I started with 200 for the first 2 months. With proper diet and cardio...the fat will melt off, like the poster above said. Fasting cardio in the morning will only help speed it up...weight training at a quick pace too.

His diet would need to be 100% on point. I mean like "weighing his food and having a full understanding of where his macro values are" on point. There is no wiggle room on this. If I were a betting man I would bet this is not the case, and his diet is not dialed in at this level.

And, I will add, IMO no one who is 50 lbs overweight and has spent two months working out should touch steroids, ever.

Last edited:
I can tell you first hand

It's not a bad idea from the sense that it will motivate him... or alteast is should.

My first real cycle, I was 5'8 235-240... Althought I lifted for a long ass time... I prob was sitting 25% BF. CHUBBY!

Not the most ideal place to start your first cycle. However, I was like...DUDE... I want to get strong. I want to get ripped... No patience.. nothing.... typical person simply looking for the easy way out.

Now is he going to go from 25% to 10% in 10-14 weeks... nope. Will he see changes, yep. Will he feel like superman in the gym... damn right he will. If I recall, I was only about 275 on the bench and by then end I was 375.

Would he get 100x better results if he dieted down and then got on it.... yep, no freaking question.

However, I dont regret my first time through. It motivated me to what "could be done". During that time I ate perfect, lifted perfect, did all the little things that I always made excuses for. So for me, and this is just me, it was a win.

Im not concerned about his weight issue... i would worry more about a guy that has spent a whole 2 months in the gym. That right there, is a red flag.

yeah he's already convinced so no turning back for him. He wants to catch up to me a little and do a 12 week cycle now and then wants to pct and wait it out to run another one before summer. He's weighing his food and counts all his macro's but he's still a big time newbie in the gym. He even has some t3 he's planning on running to try and help w fat loss. I gave up he obviously is going to do whatever so his problem now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131