advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can Phil Heath pull off a 2009 Jay Cutler Comeback?

I don't think Hany pays Phil. Phil definitely doesn't pay Hany. Look at the way Hany phoned Ramy. These guys are desperate to have the best genetic guys. There is no way they get the athlete to pay them. That athlete will likely make them loads of money from ordinary clients wanting to be trained by them because they are the coach of Mr O etc. Half these guys probably have a helper or just cut and paste with some of their ordinary clients as there is no way they can have the time to train hundreds of clients with individual plans. Some of these coaches own companies, do seminars, travel loads and are basically very busy and they have hundreds of clients on top of that. Matt Jansen comes to mind :eek: Some don't have that many clients so they can do it and mainly concentrate on top guys but with it comes money, fame (in BB world), sponsorships etc.

Last edited:
I don't think Hany pays Phil. Phil definitely doesn't pay Hany. Look at the way Hany phoned Ramy. These guys are desperate to have the best genetic guys. There is no way they get the athlete to pay them. That athlete will likely make them loads of money from ordinary clients wanting to be trained by them because they are the coach of Mr O etc. Half these guys probably have a helper or just cut and paste with some of their ordinary clients as there is no way they can have the time to train hundreds of clients with individual plans. Some of these coaches own companies, do seminars, travel loads and are basically very busy and they have hundreds of clients on top of that. Matt Jansen comes to mind :eek: Some don't have that many clients so they can do it and mainly concentrate on top guys but with it comes money, fame (in BB world), sponsorships etc.

Back in the day they said if you hired Dave Palumbo he basically cut and pasted his entire keto contest prep to everyone and if you told him you weren't getting cut he would just tell you to up the cardio while you thought that was a "Custom" diet and workout plan just for you.

Heath left the door open and Shawn walked threw.

It was time for a new representative of pro bodybuilding. Heath is kind of a douche bag. Shawn is what people want to see in this generation. A nice humble quite family man.

As for Heaths physique. Heath murders Shawn from the back and the most muscular. Everything else Shawn exploited, especially the midsection poses. I think Phil really has to eat a shit ton of food to look full and that stomach distention was out of control plus I think he was flat and for his physique to really dominate he has to be full and dry. If he's not 100% then he gets killed and I think Shawn had the tools this year.

I love the change. Not crazy about arm structure on a Mr O but I think he deserved it

Would it be in the realm of possibilities for a bodybuilder to get as many as their carbs as possible via IV drip? I know nothing about it, but am curios if that could solve the issue since the carbs would never be in his GI tract to cause the bloat.

To me personally, this year Phil looked very beat and worn down. Maybe he needs a break, only time will tell.

Im speculating that Hany accidentally cut and pasted the diet for a pregnant women to Phil with this last MrO...

I can't believe it Bro...

Milos said Roelly could only train his legs for 3 weeks before the Olympia because of a meniscus issue. If that’s true and Roelly comes back in this kind of shape again it will be game over.

if you're referring to conditioning/water issues or lack of detail in the hamstrings and lower back in the back poses, i can't say too much. However, if we're talking about back musculature solely i have to respectfully disagree with you. Regardless of the outcome of the competitions, i think Kai can match Phil in BDB. Rear Lat Spread i would agree that Phil edges out Kai but not by a landslide. Regardless, Kai doesn't get blown out of the water in back shots next to Phil like alot of other guys do.

Closer to what I was thinking. For me, no one has the back mass of Kai. From everything I have seen... Phil back is detailed with good thickness. Especially in the middle. But not massive compared to the greats thru history. To me

Closer to what I was thinking. For me, no one has the back mass of Kai. From everything I have seen... Phil back is detailed with good thickness. Especially in the middle. But not massive compared to the greats thru history. To me

Phil's back is no where near Ronnie's or Dorians.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws