over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can pins and syringes get seized?

fikinut

Newbies
I order some pins and syringes from a certain company that won't be mentioned on the 4th of July. I got an email saying it'll be delivered within 2 to 5 days. It is now the 26th of July. My question is can my pins/syringes get seized? :confused:

I order some pins and syringes from a certain company that won't be mentioned on the 4th of July. I got an email saying it'll be delivered within 2 to 5 days. It is now the 26th of July. My question is can my pins/syringes get seized? :confused:
I suppose it all depends on where you live. If outside the USA and you ordered from O/seas then possibly yes. See where I'm going here? If these products are readily available in your country and you order from O/seas then they may seize them and tell you to pay a duty or something. It will also depend on the laws of your land.

Nevermind.....I found my pins. The friggin post office people didn't put a yellow card in my mailbox to let me know that it was sitting on their shelves.:mad: That's what you have to deal with, in a small town post office! Thanks for the info oldfella!! You rock!!!

In the US, many (maybe most) states, you need a script for needles. You really need to check the laws in your state. In most states, needles are only available by prescription, and possession without a prescription is punishable under paraphernalia laws. There are things to consider for each state as well so you really have to know your state's drug paraphernalia laws because these questions come into play:

How are the needles obtained? (by rX or without, etc.)
Can your needles be found along with illegal substances? (by themselves, they're not always illegal to posses)
Are the needles disposed of properly? (What are the disposal laws in your state or even locality, county?)
Do the needles being disposed of contain trace amounts of illegal substances? (A "used" needle can and probably will contain trace amounts of what it was used for.)

If you want to remain on the legal side of the law, you have to look at the entire life-cycle of the needles from purchase to disposal.

Maybe someone will post a good link. It is your responsibility to know this stuff and not knowing isn't going to provide any defense for you.

Nevermind.....I found my pins. The friggin post office people didn't put a yellow card in my mailbox to let me know that it was sitting on their shelves.:mad: That's what you have to deal with, in a small town post office! Thanks for the info oldfella!! You rock!!!

99.9% of the time it's a post office glitch or delay. In your case an error on a postal worker. My pins have always came international and never a seizure.
Use www.sterilesyringes.com They will get your pins too you safely.

In the US, many (maybe most) states, you need a script for needles. You really need to check the laws in your state. In most states, needles are only available by prescription, and possession without a prescription is punishable under paraphernalia laws. There are things to consider for each state as well so you really have to know your state's drug paraphernalia laws because these questions come into play:

How are the needles obtained? (by rX or without, etc.)
Can your needles be found along with illegal substances? (by themselves, they're not always illegal to posses)
Are the needles disposed of properly? (What are the disposal laws in your state or even locality, county?)
Do the needles being disposed of contain trace amounts of illegal substances? (A "used" needle can and probably will contain trace amounts of what it was used for.)

If you want to remain on the legal side of the law, you have to look at the entire life-cycle of the needles from purchase to disposal.

Maybe someone will post a good link. It is your responsibility to know this stuff and not knowing isn't going to provide any defense for you.

Most states that I've been in you can often obtain them even without a script but they will ask you too sign a log book.
I've always just hated getting asked every question known to man to get my pins so I've always found it easier to order them online.
I have a script for them but I still order online because the prices are better and I prefer the quality and brand of my supplier.

I would always suggest buying a big sharps disposal container to put your used good in. Check your local area and laws for places to drop them off when you filled it up.

Like everything else, know your game 110% before you play. That way you will always be prepared.

DF101 LOL :p . You and your google searches. Yes, that's one of the first things that comes up when you do a google search but I wouldn't rely on google. You need to look into the laws of your state.

Go to your state site for instance, here's mine:

**broken link removed**

You can find yours by just going to www .state.yourstatehere.us and then click on government or laws. Here, our laws state that...

Except as authorized in this chapter, it shall be a misdemeanor for any person to possess or distribute controlled paraphernalia which shall mean a hypodermic syringe, needle or other instrument or implement or combination thereof adapted for the administration of controlled dangerous substances by hypodermic injections under circumstances which reasonably indicate an intention to use such controlled paraphernalia for purposes of illegally administering any controlled drug, or gelatin capsules, glassine envelopes or any other container suitable for the packaging of individual quantities of controlled drugs in sufficient quantity to and under circumstances which reasonably indicate an intention to use any such item for the illegal manufacture, distribution, or dispensing of any such controlled drug. Evidence of such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, close proximity of any such controlled paraphernalia to any adulterants or equipment commonly used in the illegal manufacture and distribution of controlled drugs including, but not limited to, scales, sieves, strainers, measuring spoons, staples and staplers, or procaine hydrochloride, mannitol, lactose, quinine, or any controlled drug or any machine, equipment, instrument, implement, device or combination thereof which is adapted for the production of controlled drugs under circumstances which reasonably indicate an intention to use such item or combination thereof to produce, sell, or dispense any controlled drug in violation of the provisions of this chapter.

The provisions of this section shall not apply to persons who have acquired possession and control of controlled paraphernalia in accordance with the provisions of this article or to any person who owns or is engaged in breeding or raising livestock, poultry or other animals to which hypodermic injections are customarily given in the interest of health, safety, or good husbandry; or to hospitals, physicians, pharmacists, dentists, podiatrists, veterinarians, funeral directors and embalmers, persons to whom a permit has been issued, manufacturers, wholesalers or their authorized agents or employees when in the usual course of their business, if the controlled paraphernalia lawfully obtained continues to be used for the legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.

Last edited:
DF101 LOL . You and your google searches.

You could have saved us some time with the Google searches, I knew you had the answer.;)

Maybe someone will post a good link.

You can find yours by just going to www .state.yourstatehere.us and then click on government or laws. Here, our laws state that...

My state actaully has an syringe exchange program. You can also buy up to 10 syringes at a time from a pharmacey without a prescription. You just go in and say I need 10 -23 1/2 gauge syringes. Sometimes you get a nosey pharmacist that wants to know what they are for. I remember 1 time when I was doing security in housing projects I was in my uniform and jokingly told the pharmacist I was making sure the drug users in my housing projects had clean syringes to keep the HIV rates down. The pharmacist was like damn, those herion users are using some big syringes these days.

Last edited:
You could have saved us some time with the Google searches, I knew you had the answer.;)
Yeah but that answer only applies to residents of VA. You still have to check the laws of your own state.

My point is that like A50 and I said, you have to KNOW what the laws are in your state. You'd be surprised how many people get into trouble when they could have avoided it altogether if they had just read the laws. An officer is not going to care if you say, "But Ask Jeeves said it was okay to have these!!!"

Police will still charge you with possession of drug Paraphernalia in many states if they catch you with syringes, although they may be legal to have by law. I have seen it happen many of times. Many police don't no these specific laws and will just make and arrest and let the Courts decide to prove you inocence and how to interprut the law accordingly to statute. They can care less about interpretation. They will say thats what the Courts are for. I had a friend who was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia becuase he had a small empty baggy found in his car. It was unrelated to drugs. It was actually a baggy left from those plastic collar straightners that come attached to dress shirts. What Luck!!! you have a record now because you were rushing to work and needed to wear a dress shirt that day and now you may have trouble finding future employment because you were following your employers dress code policey.

Also like you said OTH about disposal. I read my states disposal policy and you have to by law put used syringes in puncture resistant plastic or metal container. Duck tape the llid shut and write DO NOT RECYCLE on it and then place it in a paper bag before you dispose of it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity