advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can some people be hypersensitive to GH effects/side effects?

NY it sounds like you should run the GH for a little while without any slin. Sounds like dnab and Kinglewy had the same problem with slin pushing their stomachs out. Im sure some of it is water from the greys as a lot of guys have that problem. I would just cut the slin out for a while and ramp up real slow on the greys.

Once your body adjusts to the GH and you find a comfortable dose, maybe throw the slin back into the mix and see if it has the same effect. Worse case scenario you just stop the slin again,

I stopped slin 2 weeks ago now. I was also experiencing crazy stomach distention. I was coming off t3 back down to 100mg/wk and my body absorbed the living shit out of everything i was eating. I literally looked like a different person. I only stopped because of the swelling i was experiencing in my ankles.

My muscles looked the fullest they've ever looked. I think i responded so well is because i dont eat carbs until my pre workout which is meadows cream of rice concoction then my intra carbs and post carbs.

He said it best. Its just a mind fuck. We basically want to look stage ready year around which is to be honest just unrealistic and stupid. But, here i am trying :banghead:

Are you on gh too and just slin? Also assuming you meant 100mcg per day of t3?

I'd love to add a little carbs back in pre-workout because when I'm doing high fat no carbs like I am now and add in some carbs pre-workout it feels great in the gym almost like doing slin and a lot of carbs intra.

My concern is having carbs around gh administration. I workout 815am I'd take the gh at 7am. If I was going to have a carb type meal like cream of rice it would be at 7am but the whole carbs and gh thing worries me.

The slin bloated me a little but the gh took it to another level.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

NY it sounds like you should run the GH for a little while without any slin. Sounds like dnab and Kinglewy had the same problem with slin pushing their stomachs out. Im sure some of it is water from the greys as a lot of guys have that problem. I would just cut the slin out for a while and ramp up real slow on the greys.

Once your body adjusts to the GH and you find a comfortable dose, maybe throw the slin back into the mix and see if it has the same effect. Worse case scenario you just stop the slin again,

Yeah at some point I may do slin before workouts here and there not all the time. But I want to adjust to this GH first.

I'm going to increase the gh by 1/2iu a week

Chinese generics in general tend to cause more edema than pharm grade. Don't know if it's the fillers and excess proteins, but it's definitely noticeable. If the excess fluid retention is a huge concern for you, you may want to look into genos or pretty much any other brand gh.

Are you on gh too and just slin? Also assuming you meant 100mcg per day of t3?

I'd love to add a little carbs back in pre-workout because when I'm doing high fat no carbs like I am now and add in some carbs pre-workout it feels great in the gym almost like doing slin and a lot of carbs intra.

My concern is having carbs around gh administration. I workout 815am I'd take the gh at 7am. If I was going to have a carb type meal like cream of rice it would be at 7am but the whole carbs and gh thing worries me.

The slin bloated me a little but the gh took it to another level.

Sorry, NY should've specified. I just started back on 100mg trt/wk (literally today) i went 4weeks no AAS at all. I was dropping t3 i was on 40mcg for 2 weeks post show to keep my metabolism going back not crash. Starting Ephedrine monday till my thyroid test proves im normal again.

I believe my ankles swelled due to my body being out of homeostasis with me dropping t3, dropping test and running insulin. My workouts were phenominal. Literally hitting PR's on squats while being on zero AAS and honestly missing meals/no more than 200g carbs a day. I was confused and was chalking it up to the insulin. I was experiencing stomach distention though. Kind of like if i go hard at a habachi grill. I get a ninja turtle ab stomach.

I've never ran GH. I've been having shoulder pain and waiting till im 100% to kickoff my next cycle which will be with gh/slin/deca all for the first time.

edit: To basically sum this up in relation to your initial post. I believe i was also very insulin sensitive due to being on zero carbs until pre workout. Which you also do since you workout so early and fast till the morning.

Last edited:
I always wondered this because back in 1998 when I 1st tried GH at 4iu a day (2iu AM/2iuPM)and weekends off for 3 weeks then I had to stop. Carpal tunnel was bad, pump in gym was painful and then the dreaded abdominal distention.

Now any years later I am trying it again because my diet and training is better and figured I would see how I could do on lower doses.

Day 1 - 2iu (split between AM and afternoon shots)

Day 2 - 2.5iu (split between AM and afternoon shots)

Day 3 - 3.0iu (split between AM and afternoon shots)

Today - Day 4 - 1.0 iu 1st thing in the morning pre-cardio.

Also just came off a 2.5 week slin run because though I LOVED the way I felt in the gym, the bloat in my stomach was too much. Matter of fact, adding in the GH made my problem worse (belly). I am doing PCT right now so no AAS so GH and PCT drugs. (started them a few days ago)

That leads me to my main question about GH responders. Now I know there are lots of IGF receptors I think in the organs in the belly area and already my oblique's are getting thick and bigger (in 3 days wtf?) ab distention too. So maybe I have an abnormal high amount of IGF receptors in that area. So I decided to back it down to just 1iu in the morning and give it a few days to a week then go up a bit if things look better. I also want to "clean out" from this slin and see what happens after a week with no slin. I am taking Metformin now and on no carbs.

I researched for HOURS and no where can I find that GH increases visceral fat, in fact every study, article, forum post etc I came across talks about how GH reduces visceral fat pretty much as a fact.

So what the heck is my issue? am I a hyper-sensitive to gh? good and also bad effects. My hands feel a little stiff but very bearable and after 3 days, this morning I did 45 min of cardio at 6am. I go to take a shower and my delts and chest and what-not look fucking jacked, totally not normal. I don't know what else to blame but the gh...(that side effect I like btw).

But I am thinking since I have always been plagued with visceral fat that maybe I am just insulin resistant or borderline (also maybe why I love ketogenic diets so much and lose fat on them) and the slin and more importantly the GH is making my insulin sensitivity worse, but does that alone equate to distention in a matter of a few days? Never had an issue with blood work where dr said I had any issues, resting blood glucose always normal etc.

So I think gh is changing my physique in both good and bad ways, but honestly how the heck is this possible in only a few days and on a very conservative dose? Any ideas? am I missing something?

Greytops gave me huge abdominal distention and I'm always ripped year round. It's water holding inside your organs and intestines . The higher me and my friends go on our doses , the more distention and the harder it is to breathe, cardio is horrible for all of us now . MK677 just about blew up my stomach and lungs too just the same . It's intracellular dehydration I think caused by the hgh which makes you just hold so much water . Drop the Gh and it'll be gone totally in 1-2 weeks . I even tried dyazide, all doses of potassium citrate and vitamin C and taurine and gallons of water a day. It never left until I dropped the GH! Made me think my organs were growing . I dropped hgh and bam lost all water inside my stomach it shrank and got very very skinny and tight again (30" waist) and I could finally breathe and have tons of energy again. Hgh really drains me but the results are awesome with some AAS alongside

I find TP grey tops to cause very little bloat at 3-5 iu/day. It's the cleanest gh I've used since pharm grade. Rips used to blow me out bad even on 3-4iu and I'd lose much of my vascularity.
There's no comparison for me greys make me leaner, fuller and vascular as hell. But I do either 1.5iu twice a day or sometime 3 times a day with little to no bloat.

I'll come off sounding like a baby here I'm sure, but stop messing with slin bud.. Atleast for awhile until you get this sorted.. It's just not necessary unless you've exhausted everything else. Slin will blow you up and I believe is the real reason for the gut distention weve been seeing since Nasser in the 90's.
If you still want some of the effects of slin use 3-4-5iu gh / day and eat simple carbs around each gh shot, and before during and/or after workouts depending on your goal of course..
I often go hypo after gh shots a little, and so eat simple carbs to reverse it, and by doing so i m able to gain size way easier.. If I'm cutting I reduce this practice.

Slin has its use sure, for advanced competitors that have reached their true peak without it but why mess with it when you're possibly doing damage to your health and physique.
If you run greys or pharm in split doses of 1-1.5 iu 2-3 times a day, you should be able to avoid bloat.
Im interested to see how things progress with this for sure..

I find TP grey tops to cause very little bloat at 3-5 iu/day. It's the cleanest gh I've used since pharm grade. Rips used to blow me out bad even on 3-4iu and I'd lose much of my vascularity.
There's no comparison for me greys make me leaner, fuller and vascular as hell. But I do either 1.5iu twice a day or sometime 3 times a day with little to no bloat.

I'll come off sounding like a baby here I'm sure, but stop messing with slin bud.. Atleast for awhile until you get this sorted.. It's just not necessary unless you've exhausted everything else. Slin will blow you up and I believe is the real reason for the gut distention weve been seeing since Nasser in the 90's.
If you still want some of the effects of slin use 3-4-5iu gh / day and eat simple carbs around each gh shot, and before during and/or after workouts depending on your goal of course..
I often go hypo after gh shots a little, and so eat simple carbs to reverse it, and by doing so i m able to gain size way easier.. If I'm cutting I reduce this practice.

Slin has its use sure, for advanced competitors that have reached their true peak without it but why mess with it when you're possibly doing damage to your health and physique.
If you run greys or pharm in split doses of 1-1.5 iu 2-3 times a day, you should be able to avoid bloat.

Yeah I get very little sides from the greys. They just lean me out and harden me up. It really is amazing how individual everything is in this game, bc I have heard a lot of guys complain about water retention from greys.

When I was on 5iu per day I was retaining some water, but wasnt anything terrible, the positives outweighed the water retention. Im on 3iu now and no sides, maybe extremely slight water retention but thats it.

Im with UGADAWG91 on what he said about the Grey tops. For me anything over 4 iu and the water started to get out of hand; backed it down to 3 and was much better. Diuretics wont work either to get rid of the bloat.
The only thing wore for me was MK. Modest dose for me within 3 to 4 days=10 to 15 lbs of bloat.

actually here is a great point! lol

stop fuckin with slin!

a few years back I was talking to emeric about this, hoping he will jump in here...

insulin for a number of reason is probably not a great idea and is probably responsible for many gi issue we see in people...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear