over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS? TYRONE??

YES

rotty said:
Simple misunderstanding.

Phil, it sounds strange to me also. If he was looking for something specific he should have asked the question before ordering it. Not wait until he gets it. He obviously knew exactly what he wanted. Has he asked for his money back or offered something as some sort of resolution. If he hasn't it seems like he's trying to cause problems.

HE WANTS TO SEND ME THE BOTTLE BACK AND ME SEND HIM SOME $. I SMELL SET-UP.

PHIL HERNON said:
It doesn't sound right to me either. I can't get past the I can smell that it isn't ephedrine. How are you suppose to know for sure now that the product hasn't been contaminated. If you sent it to him in good faith, and I believe you did, now that it's opened the burden of proof is on him and his problem is with the manufacturer not you. Just out of curiosity does the manufacturer have a website. Email me it if you don't want to post it here. Is it a domestic company? Half of me wants to say it's only $30 give it back to him and get rid of the head ache and it will only cost you $30 to get him out of your life forever but the other half is a cynic and wants to say fuck him. Tough call. If you are going to refund him definitely make him send it first.

PHIL HERNON said:
I agree...He's wrong and the product is great...

LINK

**broken link removed**

HOLLYWOOD LABS MADE IT. CHECK THAT LINK.........
EVEN A PICTURE OF THE BOTTLE IS ON THERE. CLICK THERMAL PRO.........ASONE, PLEASE GO ELSWHERE TO BUY YOUR SUPPS FROM NOW ON.

If He Wants His Money Back...Then

ASONE, send me a PM and I will buy your bottle from you. I can't take the stuff right now b/c I'm sick but I was planning on getting it from Phil once I am better anyway.

littlemack said:
ASONE, send me a PM and I will buy your bottle from you. I can't take the stuff right now b/c I'm sick but I was planning on getting it from Phil once I am better anyway.
I wouldn't deal with that guy from what I know now lol

littlemack said:

Tyrone is right, stay away. buy it from Phil

thebrick said:
Tyrone is right, stay away. buy it from Phil
Send your PM's to me...Phil will tell ya the same...

Tyrone said:
Send your PM's to me...Phil will tell ya the same...
I just received my today (Thank you TY), and I can see why this guy is crying...The packaging is very professional (looks like something that came from GNC, instead of a UG lab):p;)BUT, it has exactly what they say is in it, so I don't understand his problem...Maybe you should have taken it out of the bottles and put it in ziplock baggys (so he wouldn't actually know what the hell he was taking), wrote on the baggys with a marker (so it would have looked like it came from a UG lab), and he would have been more satisfied, LMAO:p:rolleyes:For those that don't know, that was called sarcasm!!! Can't wait to finish this Clen, so I can check this stuff out!!!

kawasaki1 said:
I just received my today (Thank you TY), and I can see why this guy is crying...The packaging is very professional (looks like something that came from GNC, instead of a UG lab):p;)BUT, it has exactly what they say is in it, so I don't understand his problem...Maybe you should have taken it out of the bottles and put it in ziplock baggys (so he wouldn't actually know what the hell he was taking), wrote on the baggys with a marker (so it would have looked like it came from a UG lab), and he would have been more satisfied, LMAO:p:rolleyes:For those that don't know, that was called sarcasm!!! Can't wait to finish this Clen, so I can check this stuff out!!!
Glad to hear kawasaki1!!!
Yea man, if you can switch between the 2 and do some cardio first thing when you wake up(The ECA helps with getting started;) ) Others will notice the difference within a week or two as will you...I can't wait for summer!

Homeboy acting like he bought 30 bottles of bogus T3 or something...Give me a break. Phil is handling this like a true gentleman. He can always go and buy some Bronkaid or Primatene tabs from Walgreens. He then can complain to Bayer that he worked for NVE and tell them they are selling bogus stuff too.

PHIL HERNON said:
**broken link removed**

HOLLYWOOD LABS MADE IT. CHECK THAT LINK.........
EVEN A PICTURE OF THE BOTTLE IS ON THERE. CLICK THERMAL PRO.........ASONE, PLEASE GO ELSWHERE TO BUY YOUR SUPPS FROM NOW ON.
PHIL, I think you put up with way more than you should have. It never ceases to amaze me at the ignorance of people. I'd say the shoes on the other foot now and he's trying to SCAM YOU! I think most of our other sponsors will take note of this one and do exactly what you have just done!! Some people will shoot themselves in the foot. Move on Phil, You have my support and the whole pro muscle community behind you. It's not worth the worry brother.

littlemack said:
Don't touch it LM. It smells bad!!!!

oldfella said:
Don't touch it LM. It smells bad!!!!
Bump, I smell great!!!:)

Ok guys. I get what your saying now. Thanks.
Save me a bottle or two Phil!

How hard is it to take one and see (feel) if it's real? If you have taken it before you'll know immediately if it contains ephedra.

Ephedra does have a distinct smell to it. But I think this dude is paranoid for little reason. The other ingredients probably mask the smell.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131