over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone answer this?

mantus

Registered
How do inmates in State and Federal prisons get so damn big? I was watching a show on Pelican Bay prison and those guys look like pro bodybuilders

brutha pickels did some time in the booty house.... i know why they call it the booty house too.... cuz if u want juice, u gotta sneak it in your booty.... plus, at a federal prision they get really good food... better than at county or state (better than some of use eat too) plus they train, eat, and sleep, they usually dont have anything else to do or to distract them.

Well,i understand they have plenty of time to train,but alot of people always talk about OVERTRAINING.They train every day and probably the same muscles.They also don't eat 6-7 meals/day and sure as hell don't get as much protien as most bodybuilders get.When you say GOOD FOOD,do you mean vitamins in food or good tasting? I'm guessing it's not better tasting than the food out here.I guess all the bigger guys beat up the little guys and take their food too.

It's amazed me too. You see the worst form and training the same thing day after day...

From what I have heard the meals are pretty nutrient dense, high calorie. They have a commisary, so they can get some supplements.

I think alot of people are wrong about Protein intake and overtraining.

I know they get gear but 500g protein/day?I don't think so

Ok here is my GUESS>

You take THOUSANDS of people with higher than average testosterone level and out of that you are going to get a number of freaks.

Crowler said:
Ok here is my GUESS>

You take THOUSANDS of people with higher than average testosterone level and out of that you are going to get a number of freaks.

lmao you hit gold brother your right and i spent 2 1/2 years in three state pens in florida

I still go with the theory on yeast. We've talked about this here before and I have had several friends do some time and everyone of them told me about yeast helping you to gain weight. They all said that they would put the yeast in a bowl or glass with warm water and drink it. I don't know as I've never been and don't plan on it anytime soon.

Most violent offenders who are in prison have higher than normal Test levels anyhow. With that granted, you can also assume their IGF and GH levels are higher as well.

Take a lab rat, stick it in a cage and watch him rage. That's prison.

shawnfreaks said:
Most violent offenders who are in prison have higher than normal Test levels anyhow. With that granted, you can also assume their IGF and GH levels are higher as well.

You beat me to it, bro. lol

There is alot of data on violent offenders having significantly higher test levels than non-violent offenders. I worked Juvenile Detention in Tampa a while back and I will tell you that some of these 15-16-17 year old kids who don't train at all could step on stage if they trained for 6 months or so. It was amazing the development some of these kids had.

Skip

my boy did some time upstate and he said they got steak, seafood, crab legs all kinds of shit. yes, they only get 3 squares a day, but commissary helps too. and yes, most def. higher T level and all that def. play a role. add all that shit up and bingo.... some big bad muthas

yeast

A few guys that have been there and don't know much about BB told me about the yeast.Why don't i see anyone on boards talking about it? It easy to say its genetics,rest,alot of lifting,high test levels but here is the problem with that.1st Genetics...I know alot of guys who go in small and come out big and cut(what's the chances of all of them having good genetics?)2nd....Lifting all the time may do it,but what about all those HD advocates who cry OVERTRAINING?3rd....Most serious BB get plenty of rest.4th....most guys on these boards use AAS,so you can't tell me inmates have higher test levels than these guys.5th....They might get extra food,besides their 3 meals,but you can't tell me they get anywhere near what alot of BB get.It's not like they can cook up some fish or chicken breasts.I wonder if they even plan out their eating and training.I don't think they do.I think they just eat when they can,because seeing the size of those guys,they probably get hungry alot,and they just train like hell every day,which means that.....overtraining takes much longer to set in than alot of people think,VERY high protein is not necessary for optimal growth,as long as it's good protein,and very heavy weight is not needed for size/strength,since alot of those guys train in their cells with pushups,dips,etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws