YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can someone clear up a few slin questions i have?

saint808

Registered
If someone was planning on using it on sort of a cutting cycle of say 150 mg tren ED and 100mg prop EOD and they wanted to use slin for approx 4 weeks or so at only 5 iu post workout would they need roughly 50 grams of carbs 10 carbs per iu of slin and then monitor it for the next 4-6 hours (assuming they can't get humalog and use humulin r). The idea behind this is that they would still stay as low carb as possible but possinbly lean up and look fuller muscle wise. Also they would be using HGH at 4 iu ED.

also in order to avoid injecting at the gym they would ingest their carbs on the way home and then inject immediately upon returning home. keeping dextrose or maybe something like coca cola or gatorade handy for the next 4-6 hours just in case.

What about eating in that time frame? Sounds about right to me but i am by far no expert on this and it scares the hell out of me.

Saint I know a fair amount about slin from personal use, it is OTC where I live.

BUT have never done it with GH.

I believe I have read that you have to take that into account and do things a little different.

I am sure someone with experience with both will advise you.

I would pre-load the needle and do when u get in the car, instead of waitng till u get home.

The Animalblocs diet is very well suited to use insulin. Im not sure if ur familiar with it, but all carbs are taken post workout.

Chad has his guys eat oatmeal mixed with apple pie filling for a quick and sustained glucose release.

well i would be doing my cardio first thing in the AM, then i get a lil slow burning carbs in my system with some oatmeal or somehting similar. then about hour later i generally do my weight training and then consume all of my high GI carbs... generally dextrose or some sort of sugar.

Even if you only take 5iu of slin post workout, I "believe" you'll still have to take in some complex carbs 1-2hours after injection in order to stabilize blood sugar. I "think" this is true.

Slin

Hey man, I'm doing something similar and I by no means am I a slin guru, but so far things are working. I've been takin 8iu's post work out. I also have it in the car and shoot on my out the gym. I slam 60gms of protien and 30-50grams of carbs from Apple Juice. Then about an hour later I eat some chicken and I'll snack on very few jelly beans. Never felt any signs of HypoG. I do cardio in the AM and then I lift around noon. Same as you said I eat some slow burning carbs after my cardio session and then I eat these carbs post workout and thats about it, except for sundays. I'm droppin fat and my muscles look very full, I dont have that flat because I'm leaning up look. I have also wondered if I should be takin in some compelx carbs post work out but so far so good.

........HZ

with 150 mg's tren a day with prop i see no need for slin, but it cant hurt i guess, u need a mix of carbs, something like gatordae powder (dextrose), a slow burning carb and a more moderate burning one

should i be doing slin every day or just workout days?

Days

Post work out or every other day. I say it all depends on what your trying to accomplish. If its to lean up and still look full, I think you need to determine if you personally can still burn fat while taking it ED. BigKiwi talks about takin it ED with Clen and still burning fat. I had a hard time that way, but I'm having good results leaning up and still packin on muscle with post workout. I think in a few weeks I'm gonna change things up and possibly just take slin on my carb up days 1 or 2 days a week and try Chads theory.

thanks guys i will prolly have some more questions well before i attempt this... i am one of those people who like to have his ducks in a row before trying anything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws