YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain GH purity and Dimer etc, please..

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so I’ve tried looking for a post in a bunch of GH threads on the testing etc about what the purity and dimer means etc and I can’t find it as some have hundreds of posts and others don’t specify anything...

So hoping someone can explain it a bit here :eek:

If a GH is 98% purity what’s in the other 2%?? Also what is a Dimer? For example when it says it’s got a 0.004% Dimer?

A diner is a form of quaternary protein structure so I’d assume that it means detected protein structure that isn’t what it’s suppsoed to be which could lead to antibody formamation but someone will correct me if I’m wrong

Purity is the percentage of content by mass which matches the desired amino acid structure. Non-functional or incomplete peptide sequences are more likely to comprise the remaining 2% than say Mercury or Lead. But it could be anything

"Dimer" is vague but in the presence of protein purity I presume it would be a measure of homodimerization--how much of the GH has covalently bonded to itself. Dimerized GH has decreased somatogenic activity

Purity is the percentage of content by mass which matches the desired amino acid structure. Non-functional or incomplete peptide sequences are more likely to comprise the remaining 2% than say Mercury or Lead. But it could be anything

"Dimer" is vague but in the presence of protein purity I presume it would be a measure of homodimerization--how much of the GH has covalently bonded to itself. Dimerized GH has decreased somatogenic activity

That’s honestly what I’m worried about... That the 2% can be/contain something harmful.. I’ve used the Black Top Meditropes from TP and had great results and I’m contemplating jumping on the old Greys or possibly getting the Blacks again but with my health awareness and wanting to be as cautious as possible I’m just not sure.. I’m on Prescribed TRT 200mg a week but I only use 100mg to cruise/TRT and the 200mg to “blast” and don’t plan on taking anything more as I don’t trust many UGLs not just with potency but purity and actual product as we’ve seen...

So I’m wondering the same situation about GH, I only want to add in 3-4iu daily for a few months at a time but these questions have me iffy...

That’s honestly what I’m worried about... That the 2% can be/contain something harmful.. I’ve used the Black Top Meditropes from TP and had great results and I’m contemplating jumping on the old Greys or possibly getting the Blacks again but with my health awareness and wanting to be as cautious as possible I’m just not sure.. I’m on Prescribed TRT 200mg a week but I only use 100mg to cruise/TRT and the 200mg to “blast” and don’t plan on taking anything more as I don’t trust many UGLs not just with potency but purity and actual product as we’ve seen...

So I’m wondering the same situation about GH, I only want to add in 3-4iu daily for a few months at a time but these questions have me iffy...

we are all gonna die...there is no way to be 100 percent we aren't getting something harmful...at least you will be getting hgh - Provider is the best

we are all gonna die...there is no way to be 100 percent we aren't getting something harmful...at least you will be getting hgh - Provider is the best

Just because we’re all gona die doesn’t mean that I can’t take actions to delay it as long as possible... To think our destiny is already written for us is kind of an ancient mentality and ignorant if you ask me..

There’s people who think that past 60-70 life is pointless, meanwhile there’s tons and tons of cases of guys that old looking and doing amazing things and even older... I had family members in their late 80’s and even late 90’s who still worked on a farm and were very active until their death. I want to live as long as possible and would hate to ruin that over something a stupid as “well at least I got some GH with my lead or Mercury” :rolleyes:

And yes, there are ways to be 100% we’re not getting anything harmful... My Testosterone I’m 100% is not harmful, I get it from a pharmacy that’s tested and regulated...

There’s been tons of GH tested and that’s why I was wondering these questions and what they mean, so I can be 100%....

I can also go the Pharmaceutical route and be 100% sure that way which I will do if I can’t get the info or am still uncertain with the generics...

For what's it worth, Janoshik said somewhere that he hasn't found any detectable levels of heavy metal in UGL gear. Could just be a meme

If you're worried about purity, use pharma GH.

For what's it worth, Janoshik said somewhere that he hasn't found any detectable levels of heavy metal in UGL gear. Could just be a meme

I’m no saying that it’s heavy metals in the remaining 2% in the GH but just concerned about it being anything harmful.. Don’t get me wrong, I got great results from the Black Top Medis...

Just want to know if anyone knows a definitive answer, I mean, what’s the purpose of all this testing then? To only detect a hormone and one side of the purity? Ok it’s 98% pure but the other 2% is what? Harmless unsynthesized GH? Something detrimental? I mean, I would love for it to be just some hormone that didn’t synthesize all the way and it’s harmless...

If you're worried about purity, use pharma GH.

This is looking like the option since no one really knows and I’m not trying to take chances with this anymore...

I’m no saying that it’s heavy metals in the remaining 2% in the GH but just concerned about it being anything harmful.. Don’t get me wrong, I got great results from the Black Top Medis...

Just want to know if anyone knows a definitive answer, I mean, what’s the purpose of all this testing then? To only detect a hormone and one side of the purity? Ok it’s 98% pure but the other 2% is what? Harmless unsynthesized GH? Something detrimental? I mean, I would love for it to be just some hormone that didn’t synthesize all the way and it’s harmless...

This is looking like the option since no one really knows and I’m not trying to take chances with this anymore...

I'm like you. I try not to put a price on my health, and try to minimize risks and unknown variables as much as reasonably possible. That's why I didn't use GH until I could afford to get it from a U.S. pharmacy. Same with gear. For me, the added cost is worth the peace of mind.

Ask him if he uses ICP-MS. That's how pharma tests for heavy metals. As far as I know he just does HPLC and LC/MS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131