over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can Someone Explain This Crap?!?

Coopie

Registered
This morning I set up to do a thigh shot. Got 2cc's loaded into my 23g/1" pin. I swab the area with an alcohol wipe, pick my spot, and slowly insert. I aspirate and all is well.

I get nearly 1cc in and all of a sudden I get ice cold. At the same time I start dripping with sweat - dripping. My hands and feet get numb, my hearing gets weird and I can see my field of vision closing in. I was seconds from blacking out and hitting the floor.

I start taking slow and deep breaths, and I am hoping to just finish the shot so I don't pass out with a dart in my leg! As sson as the shot is done I pull out the needle (not even a drop of blood), alcohol it off really quick, and drop to the floor.

It took me a solid 15 minutes to stop feeling cold, clammy, and weak as hell. And, my cothes were drenched in sweat!

This has never happened to me before - never! Can anyone think of a reason for this bad reaction to doing an injection? I'm sure it had nothing to do with my gear - been on this stuff for a while already and it's great stuff!

Am I going insane?

going? i thought u were already there!

i have had that where i start getting clammy and sweaty, just knowing it was a bad spot and was gonna spurt. never thought i was gonna pass out tho, and sometimes i got a suprise and it wasnt a gusher.

Sounds like a mild case of anaphylatic shock to me....

I don't think so - I wasn't exposed to anything that I haven't been exposed to before. And, typically with mild anaphylaxis, you get very itchy and red skin accompanied by hives - as a result of fluid leaching from the body. I had none of that.

Maybe it is insanity!?!

I think insanity may actually be a close guess. Not quite though. I would bet that your brain is messing with you. Taking frequent shots over a long period of time can eventually cause you an extreme paranoid, panicked kind of state. I bet your brain is getting tired of your shit and is telling you to stop poking yourself. :D

Were you injecting tren? Was it homemade?

BigBoyJ said:
I think insanity may actually be a close guess. Not quite though. I would bet that your brain is messing with you. Taking frequent shots over a long period of time can eventually cause you an extreme paranoid, panicked kind of state. I bet your brain is getting tired of your shit and is telling you to stop poking yourself. :D

mine has been telling me this. i hate sticking myself these days.

Yes - it was 1 cc of homebrewed Tren made to 100mg/ml and 1 cc of a combo of 300 mg Test.

This has been painful cycle so far and I'm soon switching to straight cyp from this cyp/prop combo. Maybe my body is telling me to stop the pain. Well, soon enough. And, after this summer I plan on going "natural" for a long while!

I've had a similar experience with homemade tren, but not nearly as drastic as you've described. I just think "too much" gets into the bloodstream (even though you aspirate AND no blood comes out whe pin is removed) and wreaks havoc on the body.

Coopie said:
This morning I set up to do a thigh shot. Got 2cc's loaded into my 23g/1" pin. I swab the area with an alcohol wipe, pick my spot, and slowly insert. I aspirate and all is well.

I get nearly 1cc in and all of a sudden I get ice cold. At the same time I start dripping with sweat - dripping. My hands and feet get numb, my hearing gets weird and I can see my field of vision closing in. I was seconds from blacking out and hitting the floor.

I start taking slow and deep breaths, and I am hoping to just finish the shot so I don't pass out with a dart in my leg! As sson as the shot is done I pull out the needle (not even a drop of blood), alcohol it off really quick, and drop to the floor.

It took me a solid 15 minutes to stop feeling cold, clammy, and weak as hell. And, my cothes were drenched in sweat!

This has never happened to me before - never! Can anyone think of a reason for this bad reaction to doing an injection? I'm sure it had nothing to do with my gear - been on this stuff for a while already and it's great stuff!

Am I going insane?

Ive had this happen more then once. Thats why Im 1/2 afraid of the tren acetate now days..the stuff is wicked!
Ive had it happen also though hrs later after taking an injection
or even days later... Heart races, then Hot-Cold- Sweating like a sumbitch..Dizzy feel like you might oughta call an ambulance or feel so messed up you think you may actually go out or Die rite then.
When I get this Ill feel like I need to Piss shit or Puke and sometimes do.

My opinion is its anxiety or Pannic attacks.
Ive thought about seeing a doc even its happened to me at the WORST fuckingtimes and the more I try to not think about it or shake it It gets worse
and I have to just be alone untill I get back to normal.
Is it the Juice? I dont know... Is it stress Or your mind just playing tricks? yes
Is it a bad Injection..I dont think so.

I had an experience like that....

after a nurse started to put in an IV drip. It was a sudden drop in blood pressure for who knows why. All I know is that was some eeery experience. :eek:

rAJ - I've had some "panic" and "anxiety" issues last year and I know how you feel man. There were times I was sure I was going to DIE right there on the spot. Weird shit and I'm glad it passed after a few episodes.

I remembered that the only other time I felt like this was about 10 years ago when a doc was giving me a shot. In fact, that time I did pass out right on his nurse and I was out for a good 10 minutes! Maybe it was a nerve both times...

its funny you brought it up... i had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. i didnt pass out or anything, but i started sweating like crazy and felt my pec going numb... btw it was QV's tren ace i injected. I also noticed a burning sensation at the time of the injection, did the same happen to you?

My guess is you came close to or hit a nerve. The high BA content of the Tren probably traumatized that nerve a little and you had a "shock" reaction.

Not too much to worry about really. If you feel it happen again, sit down or lie down if you can. The greatest risk is passing out and knocking your head on something.

Panic attack

it maght be a drop in blood pressure, for some odd reason all other phobias result in an increase in heart rate and blood pressure, however the fear of needles(Aichmophobia) cuases a drop in blood pressure as a result of the anticipation of the injection. the body also sometimes develops this sort of defense when exposed to frequent trauma od some sort, so the effects of the tren might be causing the body to try and defend itself when faced with another injection of tren. this is all just hyptohetical of course and im just throwing it out as an idea.

Coopie said:
I don't think so - I wasn't exposed to anything that I haven't been exposed to before. And, typically with mild anaphylaxis, you get very itchy and red skin accompanied by hives - as a result of fluid leaching from the body. I had none of that.

Maybe it is insanity!?!

Oh man reminds of the days when I used Reforvit B.

rAJJIN said:
Ive had this happen more then once. Thats why Im 1/2 afraid of the tren acetate now days..the stuff is wicked!
Ive had it happen also though hrs later after taking an injection
or even days later... Heart races, then Hot-Cold- Sweating like a sumbitch..Dizzy feel like you might oughta call an ambulance or feel so messed up you think you may actually go out or Die rite then.
When I get this Ill feel like I need to Piss shit or Puke and sometimes do.

My opinion is its anxiety or Pannic attacks.
Ive thought about seeing a doc even its happened to me at the WORST fuckingtimes and the more I try to not think about it or shake it It gets worse
and I have to just be alone untill I get back to normal.
Is it the Juice? I dont know... Is it stress Or your mind just playing tricks? yes
Is it a bad Injection..I dont think so.

I have the same thing about 1-2 every two months or so But my unit was exposed to trace amounts of sarin gas and other various chemicals during desert storm. I was told it is something in our central nervous system members of my unit have had tumors, sever sinus conditions, body aches pain etc. We were told to not give blood or have children for 5 years. I feel like my working out and eating right and taking supplements has kept me healthier than alot of people in my old unit after talking to them. MM

Hit by a freakin' bus!

Okay, so I think it was that I hit a nerve or came really close to one. I say that because the reaction was Monday morning, and since about 3 hours after the shot I have been unable to move my freakin' leg! No shit - I feel like I got run over by a bus!

In all reality, this has been a painful cycle so far. 300mg prop/cyp combo and 75mg Tren homebrew - EOD. No matter where I shoot it I get the feeling like I've been hit with either a baseball bat or a Glock 9mm! But, this leg shit from that one shot is off the hook! Pain all the way down to my shin and I cannot bend my leg which makes stairs impossible.

So, this morning I ditched the prop/cyp combo and went with straight cyp @ 250mg with my Tren. I think it will be a lot more comfortable. After a few weeks maybe I'll mix the two together to kill some of the pain.

It's funny because the first few shots I was really digging the pain. Now I just hurt!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear