over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain to me the logic behind women who are bodybuilders

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Ok, it's easy enough to find reasoning behind a man who wants to take his physique and his muscularity to heights which will allow him to look very good and perhaps become a competitive bodybuilder, and then go ahead and step on stage on flaunt it for whatever reason

but can someone explain to me a good reason as to why women pursue bodybuilding? to feel empowered? to feel like a man? to prove to the world how powerful they are as a woman? to break some kind of gender barrier?

i'm not trying to be offensive or cruel, i honestly want to understand the logic here.

for me i'm having a difficult time understanding. for a female to take such large amounts of male hormones and animal hormones to develop their physiques beyond most male muscularities and destroy their own femininity through facial changes and genitalia enlargement is like having a man megadose himself with estrogen and other female hormones to somehow manage to grow a pair of breasts large enough and feminize his facial features and then shrink and starve himself so he can enter a beauty pageant. that is the way i see it but either way it doesn't really make sense to me.

i dont understand. lets be real here, 95% of most men do not find women bodybuilders attractive. not the iris kyle type.

she's logical to me

Um a women with the same passion as you looks good sounds perfect to me
She's bad ass

Attachments

• 1QZE14TgW0WfQZqTs6nSaLxyokJw767.jpeg
    1QZE14TgW0WfQZqTs6nSaLxyokJw767.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 6,399
  • 596105644.jpg
    596105644.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 4,639
Last edited:
but...

But if women like look Ronnie Colman with long hair ya that's to much...gross
Those pictures I posted are what women should shoot for

Hope those pics are ok to post

Hope those pics were ok to post if not i'm truly sorry still new here don't wanna get the boot

i'm not really talking about girls like DLB who are womens physique competitors.

i'm talking about the true womens bodybuilding division.

though if you ask me a lot of the womens physique competitors are just women who could never gain enough mass to make it into women's bodybuilding or didn't want to masculinise their bodies enough. but that is just the way i see it and from what i've heard from a lot of women who have stepped down into physique or up from figure...though you can tell that women who are into physique division have quite a bit of male hormones and androgens flowing through them as well

dana bailey's face has masculinized tremendously throughout the years. not a knock on her i'm not saying she's ugly but her face has definitely changed and her body has become more masculine looking as well, kind of like a ripped 20 year old abercrombie and fitch male model body

Last edited:
i'm not talking about girls like DLB who are womens physique competitors.

i'm talking about the true womens bodybuilding division.

though if you ask me a lot of the womens physique competitors are just women who could never gain enough mass to make it into women's bodybuilding or didn't want to masculinise their bodies enough. but that is just the way i see it and from what i've heard from a lot of women who have stepped down into physique or up from figure...

too many damn womens divisions!

Agree.. DLB I like the way that sounds lol but she looks good you know you wouldn't turn that down

Last edited:
psychological issues

just like some men who want to look like a monster

I mean if you compete, I understand but sometimes they don't care about competition, they just wanna be huge like a tank... they don't care about their health.

and those women, they know 90% of guys wouldn't like them anymore but inside their head, they say fuck it I have to do this in order to be happy, again it's something psychological that messes with their head

all goes back to childhood

psychological issues

I mean if you compete, I understand but sometimes they don't care about competition, they just wanna be huge like a tank... they don't care about their health.

and those women, they know 90% of guys wouldn't like them anymore but inside their head, they say fuck it I have to do this in order to be happy, again it's something psychological that messes with their head

you see, i could totally understand the perspectives for a man who wants to continue being larger and having a developed physique, if being larger in his mind means being more of an alpha male, feeling more respected, feeling more powerful, feeling more desired by women, etc aside from the standpoint of personal accomplishment and wanting to prove himself to the industry by stepping on stage if his career is based solely upon it (like being a nutritionist, trainer, etc) or having deep psychological issues of inadequacy that becoming bigger and more muscular would help them solve

but that same logic doesn't really work for women. for a woman to think that way is more like a man's way of thinking. which is a swapped gender role. women are not evolutionarily desired to be gobs of muscularity and shredded paper thin skin. it just doesn't make sense

you see, i could totally understand the perspectives for a man who wants to continue being larger and having a developed physique, if being larger in his mind means being more of an alpha male, feeling more respected, feeling more powerful, feeling more desired by women, etc aside from the standpoint of personal accomplishment and wanting to prove himself to the industry by stepping on stage if his career is based solely upon it (like being a nutritionist, trainer, etc) or having deep psychological issues of inadequacy that becoming bigger and more muscular would help them solve

but that same logic doesn't really work for women. for a woman to think that way is more like a man's way of thinking. which is a swapped gender role. women are not evolutionarily desired to be gobs of muscularity and shredded paper thin skin. it just doesn't make sense

Good post... I think anybody that works out has a few screw loose male or female sit most the females at the gym who I have mess with who look like a normal in shape chick have been bat shit crazy.... Crazy mofos and the gym go hand in hand I worked the night shift at a gym and let me tell you about the folks I met

Everybody has a different idea of beauty. If I looked like a top level bodybuilder (which im not even close) my woman would think it just as disgusting as if I was fat.

you are wrong there buddy !

Being Muscular like a tank will not get you respect, or women or any shit ! you can intimidate people ( You better smile every second ), and you come off as a meathead

I personally would not get bigger than 230 LEAN at 6'3'', it's a lil pushing but it's a good weight to be big and nice

you put phil heath in a room with a top fitness male model and gather 30 women, bet you 20+ of them will choose the fitness model over Phil Heath.

same for you guys

put a top female fitness model in a room with a woman who has extremely huge boobs and booty... Most men go with the fitness model. There are some that like huge ass bootys and shit but majority wouldn't.

Last edited:
No-one should have to explain to others why they want to look a certain way... its their choice. And it should be respected. But...Some people are happy just as they are, others will never be happy.. There are people who go about life with disfigurement and are truely happy and at peace with themselves and there are people who would be considered perfect but for some reason are totally miserable with life and themselves in general.. It is alot to do with how you think, self worth and confidence. X

Why should muscles be kept back from women?

Some women have the same taste and preference as men ...and vice versa.

No-one should have to explain to others why they want to look a certain way... its their choice. And it should be respected. But...Some people are happy just as they are, others will never be happy.. There are people who go about life with disfigurement and are truely happy and at peace with themselves and there are people who would be considered perfect but for some reason are totally miserable with life and themselves in general.. It is alot to do with how you think, self worth and confidence. X

You dont have to explain to others why you would want to look a certain way but i am pretty certain that some people dont make it their life goal to be an obese 600 lb human.

Your answer has little to do with what im asking

You have far too.much time on your hands to analyze this in such depth.

Taking most things to extremes including sports doesn't make much "sense".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

You dont have to explain to others why you would want to look a certain way but i am pretty certain that some people dont make it their life goal to be an obese 600 lb human.

Your answer has little to do with what im asking
Its ok.. you dont get it.. just like you dont get why some women like more muscle. Its not doing you any harm.. the world would be boring if everyone was the same :p x

psychological issues

You could be onto something here...is it possible that this is the only thing that gives them that feeling of complete control in their lives?

there are a lot of women athletes out there that will go to extremes like anyone else just b/c they like competing and winning. I see nothing different with bbing. maybe its the only thing they excel in like some of you guys.

ive got news for you, the rest of society views the male pros just like youre viewing the women who are equally hormonized and jacked up. for the most part women are not attracted to the pro bodybuilder look and there is nothing mentally healthy about a man wanting that look either. we all have our reasons why we do what we do.

I love fitness chicks.there are like 3 at the gym i go to and i love the way they look.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws