advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain what anxiety from EQ is?

I have ran EQ for years at times 600 mg with other AAS, never really noticed anymore anxiety with it than other AAS except tren, When I was younger tren never bothered me, now it is absolute NO. Cant sleep, huge amounts of anxiety, even at low doses. Can still take EQ but nowadays nevre more than 2 or 300 mg not because I"m scared of anxiety just too old to make a huge difference anymore. Primo is my main AAs with test and some avar.

I'm gonna try EQ again with B6 and see if the dopamine/serotonin boost will offset the anxiety.

EQ gives an amazing look and ridiculous performance boost, both strength and endurance, I've just had to cut it the last 2 times because the anxiety was unbearable.

According to Christian Thibaudeau it is because of a decrease in GABA by a decreased conversion of glutamate into GABA. An accumulation of glutamate can apparently turn you into an emotional mess.
I just saw him explain this in a video/seminar clip shared on IG.

Would P-5-P work, or do I need to use the base form of B6?

Eq gives me anxiety worse than anything. Feels like I’m constantly on edge like a state of fight or flight and get very withdrawn. I’m an introvert any way but eq makes it way worse. The bad part is I respond extremely well and fast to eq. I’ve always heard guys say it’s mild and a slow builder but that was never my case, it makes me lean vascular and full.

This is complete bs, his science is wrong and especially his psychology is wrong.

It would have to fuck with glutamic acid carboxylase to do that. I’m doubtful of that

According to Christian Thibaudeau it is because of a decrease in GABA by a decreased conversion of glutamate into GABA. An accumulation of glutamate can apparently turn you into an emotional mess.

idk why this guys name rings a bell in my head, it isnt a good one either.?
i didnt watch the vid but the words below seem like bro science bs at the very best.

Why you're at it why not explain why Primo is so good? There's so many undefined interactions and affinities with the different steroids. They can affect the AR differently, inducing different conformational changes at the AR, but a lot of the different effects are occuring at many different receptors and enzymes. This all goes unstudied at large.

Just pop a bar and that takes care of my anxiety hahah j/k. I’ll have to give gaba a shot

No. I am asking what anxiety is? Or what it feels like?

If i don't suffer from anxiety and I decide to run EQ how will I know i am getting anxiety from the EQ?
If you run EQ and get anxiety then you will know the anxiety is from the EQ 😁

I may get it and I might get it from other stuff, so not sure

This video is interesting

I'm a bit skeptical of it , are there any studies that show this?

Whether eq causes anxiety in some, Im not sure, something one could do is smoke a very small amount of cannabis, or take a small amount an edible.

Ive been bodybuilding since 2002 and would have never even conceived id smoke weed and it be healthy untill 2018 when I heard Dorian talk about and , and new research kept coming out with positive benefits and the legalization of it

1. no more than a small amount, research shows a small amount actually helps cardiovascular health, that means maybe five inhales and exhales, depending on your strain, if its lower grade thc strain than maybe ten or fifteen inhales, and in doubt less is best and less time consuming or you could chew a gummie edible

In 2018 i startd smoking it, and in 2019 an ex and I were smoking way too much like a gram or more a day (I know some of you this is nothing but haha, this is for health

2. Weed increases gaba so this could offset this

3. I smoke mine before cardio, it can raise hearrate 20-50 bpm, depending on how much you smoke, so can caffiene, t3, stimulates, but I dont like stimulates in general, only for rare cases like maybe last few weeks before a competetion or day of competiton

remember cannabis reduuces rapid eye movement sleep so too much everyday can reduce this that is why for myself a small bowl of maybe 5-10 inhales, depending on strain, some days im too busy and skip it

if you dont want to take cannabis, oral gaba powder works, *meditation increases gaba, and gray matter in the brain and promotes a sense of calm that counteract stress.......

I focused in on weed though, because it has helped me , but it took two years of overdoing it, and a smaller amount of best for this, and added bonus for cardiovascular health ,too much negatively effects cardiovasular health the study showed, is it a flawed study i dont know, but im going with it for now

that said mediation has helped me more-so than weed, and been doing it just about every day for well over five years esp first thing before getting up

i never understood the anxiety stuff from EQ. i had a customer swear up and down it gave him anxiety at like 300mg/wk. of course the same dude said nandrolone/deca made him afraid he's 'turn gay'.. so consider the source lol

highest i ran EQ was a gram a week, and that lasted about 9-12months, and i was probably self-medicated during that time with "gaba-products" lol so i cant say i really noticed much anxiety FROM eq.

dbol is said to act on dopamine somehow (never seen actual studies however), dopamine would/could cause some anxiety i suppose, and if .. wait, don't people tend to say eq and dbol are "structurally similar"? (just remembered that as i was typing lol).... if so, that could be part of an explanation.

Lithium is probably the answer to everything if it were not so problematic of itself. It regulates calcium fluctuations more so than simply blocking/attunating the calcium. You need influxes of calcium for proliferation and fusion, yet steroids often stimulate too much calcium, so a delicate balance is required. The pathways which lithium uses to do this also stimulates mTOR thus anabolism. Lastly, the neurological effects are a significant increase of GABA within the brain, amongst other stabilizing effects on anxiety. If you look at it, it may be one of the best solutions to the problems inherent with steroids, so we better at least have better drugs like this in the pipeline.

Lithium is probably the answer to everything if it were not so problematic of itself. It regulates calcium fluctuations more so than simply blocking/attunating the calcium. You need influxes of calcium for proliferation and fusion, yet steroids often stimulate too much calcium, so a delicate balance is required. The pathways which lithium uses to do this also stimulates mTOR thus anabolism. Lastly, the neurological effects are a significant increase of GABA within the brain, amongst other stabilizing effects on anxiety. If you look at it, it may be one of the best solutions to the problems inherent with steroids, so we better at least have better drugs like this in the pipeline.

Do you have experience with "microdoses" of it? I saw a lot of positive reviews of it, the data that said it reduced suicides etc. I tried a bottle of 5mg Lithium Orotate but didn't really notice much. Might try it again just to see if things have changed.

Do you have experience with "microdoses" of it? I saw a lot of positive reviews of it, the data that said it reduced suicides etc. I tried a bottle of 5mg Lithium Orotate but didn't really notice much. Might try it again just to see if things have changed.
Nope. Does nothing for most. Maybe if you are one of the people who drank microdoses through their water supply for their entire life, then...whatever maybe.

One of the worst and i don't mean to offend anyone, but ignorant things someone can say is that a side effect that they personally don't get isn't real. Come the fuck on.

Are people who are lactose intolerant "exaggerating" shitting their brains out or not being able to control their stomach after eating dairy? Does everyone who drinks alcohol become a raging, violent black out drunk?

Different chemicals affect different people in different ways, as we all of slightly different chemical make up, genetic predispositions, etc.

I can feel instantly when EQ kicks in my anxiety is through the roof- I start worrying about things that were far in the back of my mind before, start getting paranoid about shit from the past, just feeling more agitated and less relaxed/pleasant to deal with.

I stop it, and once the ester clears, the same exact things don't bother me or occupy my mind.

If EQ doesn't do this to you, fantastic. I believe it because I'm not YOU to tell you how it does or doesn't make YOU feel.

For the record... A Dr. and ex pro told me this is from low E2, as EQ acts as an anti-aromatase.

I fuckin love how EQ makes me look and the strength/endurance boost... But i lose my shit on it every time and very uncomfortable mentally.

**Try supplementing with B6, such an underrated dopamine/serotonin agonist, it's done wonders for me on tren so i may try it with EQ and see if that can off-set the anxiety.
yep

Showstopper b6 solo half an hour before or after food, or in between meals?

Because I get b6 in a multivitamin and from food

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity