YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone PLEASE fucking help me with GH???

Definitely didn’t specialize in mathematics or chemistry at university lol

Like Bio said just calm down and listen, hammer head. It’s not going to expire tomorrow.

Wow man, you're playing the fool and acting like everyone else is the asshole...Fucking READ!

Put 1ml of water into the 10iu vial of HGH...Slin pin should be 10iu, so fill up however many ticks on the pin that you wish to inject.

Fucking simple...You're throwing a temper tantrum not listening to anyone, making it harder on yourself!

This would definitely make "Pro Muscle's Not Top Ten" LOL

He's kept a VERY low profile since this debacle. LOL

He's kept a VERY low profile since this debacle. LOL

Hes one of those guys that doesn’t contribute shit but wants the world to stop when he needs help. We have way too many of them on this board but luckily we also have so many other guys always willing to help....

Jebus, it's simple math like everyone already gave you the answer but its common sense mathematics, if there's 10iu's worth of GH in a vial than 10 % of whatever amount of bac water you put in there will give you 1IU, you can put in 1 cc or 2cc etc, doesn't matter.

So if you a 10IU per bottle GH, put in 1 CC of water; per 10% of that is .1ML AKA 10IU mark on a slin pin giving you 1IU of GH.

And no the provider shouldn't give an explanation sheet to figure this out, that would be like testosterone coming with a sheet that says "hey our test comes at 250/mg per ml, if you want a 125mg injection use half a cc"

Hes one of those guys that doesn’t contribute shit but wants the world to stop when he needs help. We have way too many of them on this board but luckily we also have so many other guys always willing to help....
Maybe he is actually contributing all the knowledge that he really has........

Hopefully he didn't get scared away haha, it can be a bit daunting the first time trying to equate iu measurements with ml

Since we are on the subject of IUs. If you look up the definition you don't get a real clear answer. While most on here understand IUs it is a bit different from an actual weight or mass or volume measurement. Many might be familiar with IUs from working with Insulin. Has anyone ever wondered what is the concentration of Insulin. It must be standardized as far as concentration because .1ml or .1cc (I think they are the same with insulin) is 10 ius. The insulin syringes I have actually have written on them, 100 ius or 1cc 1ml.

I can see how someone could get confused since we add 1ml of water to a vial that has "10 ius" of HGH in a powered form. So now the syringe used for insulin is off by a factor of 10 and 1iu of HGH is actually 10 ius on the syringe.

So this brings up another question. If you have pile of HGH powder (not sure how the raw is supplied) how do you measure it out. Do they provide you with a concentration in ius/volume like cubic centimeter or weight like grams. Somebody figures out how much to put into each of those little vials to make up the magical 10 ius.

So and IU is specific for each compound it is applied to? There are no units like mg/ml (mass per unit of volume) applied to an IU.

I think I finally figured it out and I suspect it has something to do with "moles". And now we are reaching back into my chemistry classes which were a very long time ago. I think more research is in order.

I better end this, its getting late and I think I have had too many IUs of Troegenator IPA.

I think I found the explanation

11. What's the difference between a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)?

In the metric system, 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of mass equal to 1 gram and 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg).

An IU (International Unit) is a unit of measurement for vitamins and other specific biologically active substances. The precise measure of one IU differs from substance to substance and is established by international agreement for each substance. For example, vitamin E exists in a number of different forms having different biological activities. Rather than specifying the precise type and mass of vitamin E in a preparation, the Supplement Facts label summarizes the biological activity of the forms present as the number of International Units of vitamin E.

The equivalents of 1 IU for selected vitamins are:
  • Vitamin A: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.3 mcg retinol, or of 0.6 mcg beta-carotene
  • Vitamin D: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.025 mcg cholecalciferol or ergocalciferol
  • Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.67 mg d-alpha-tocopherol, or 0.9 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherol
So for those that are confused about IUs this is why. We are used to seeing product provided in standard concentrations. When something is provided in IUs the concentration is not actually reported like we are used to seeing.

I think I found the explanation

11. What's the difference between a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)?

In the metric system, 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of mass equal to 1 gram and 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg).

An IU (International Unit) is a unit of measurement for vitamins and other specific biologically active substances. The precise measure of one IU differs from substance to substance and is established by international agreement for each substance. For example, vitamin E exists in a number of different forms having different biological activities. Rather than specifying the precise type and mass of vitamin E in a preparation, the Supplement Facts label summarizes the biological activity of the forms present as the number of International Units of vitamin E.

The equivalents of 1 IU for selected vitamins are:
  • Vitamin A: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.3 mcg retinol, or of 0.6 mcg beta-carotene
  • Vitamin D: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.025 mcg cholecalciferol or ergocalciferol
  • Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.67 mg d-alpha-tocopherol, or 0.9 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherol
So for those that are confused about IUs this is why. We are used to seeing product provided in standard concentrations. When something is provided in IUs the concentration is not actually reported like we are used to seeing.
Talk about over analyzing..............lol

Since we are on the subject of IUs. If you look up the definition you don't get a real clear answer. While most on here understand IUs it is a bit different from an actual weight or mass or volume measurement. Many might be familiar with IUs from working with Insulin. Has anyone ever wondered what is the concentration of Insulin. It must be standardized as far as concentration because .1ml or .1cc (I think they are the same with insulin) is 10 ius. The insulin syringes I have actually have written on them, 100 ius or 1cc 1ml.

I can see how someone could get confused since we add 1ml of water to a vial that has "10 ius" of HGH in a powered form. So now the syringe used for insulin is off by a factor of 10 and 1iu of HGH is actually 10 ius on the syringe.

So this brings up another question. If you have pile of HGH powder (not sure how the raw is supplied) how do you measure it out. Do they provide you with a concentration in ius/volume like cubic centimeter or weight like grams. Somebody figures out how much to put into each of those little vials to make up the magical 10 ius.

So and IU is specific for each compound it is applied to? There are no units like mg/ml (mass per unit of volume) applied to an IU.

I think I finally figured it out and I suspect it has something to do with "moles". And now we are reaching back into my chemistry classes which were a very long time ago. I think more research is in order.

I better end this, its getting late and I think I have had too many IUs of Troegenator IPA.
As per your question of how someone measures out a vial of 10 iu from a pile of raw powder, for HGH: 1 iu is equal to approximately 0.33 mg. So a 10 iu vial would have ~3.3 mg of HGH in it.

I think one of the easiest ways to understand it is percentage. If there is 10iu in the vial then you need 10 percent of whatever volume of water you add to get an iu....20% for 2iu and so on.

Out of curiosity, wouldn't you want to dilute it by using 2ml or 3ml (most bottles I've seen are 3ml). That way, it's a little harder to make a mistake. Isn't there some point at which it won't dissolve properly because there isn't enough bac water? I always use 3ml and just do the math.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131